Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

yes the second option bk was never gud in the first place (and honestly who cares about the chola)

I think that BK is good, but not enough to be the alliance leader of half of Orbis

Guest Karl VII

*rises from his grave*

Oooh boy, boy o boy o boy.

Okay, since I had a few time slots open up today, just a little response to the various tangents of conversation opened up in this thread.

~A la "log drop" posts:

If your statement's contents are of the nature that require a certain, specific amount of trust to be placed upon you, and that amount of trust exceeds the trust value people put into you - and by extension your words - you will more than likely (If the other party isn't a complete retard) have to provide evidence to back up your claims. In the case that your statement accuses, and/or affects a third party, and the second party demands proof, it would be better for you to be prepared to provide your 'evidence', and expect the third 'accused' party to provide their negatory evidence, nulling your claims and/or proof. To this effect Bour could have - and it would've been more than understandable to anyone with a modicum of intelligence - posted logs negating your claims. 

~In reference to "We don't wanna surrende- yes you do" posts:

Golden Rule of FA: "It doesn't matter what you did, what matters is what it looked like."

So to say, the rule dictates that although your original goal in sending those messages out may have been different, please note the usage of the word 'may', the fact of the matter is the execution of your plan to realize that goal was shoddy, and ended in the cluster!@#$ that is this thread. 

Firstly, bypassing Government to access membership directly just screams poor FA; remember TI and the mass-PM'ing people? The shit that was thrown towards JR is what you're seeing right now. (Psst! Telling members to join TI and making it seem as if it isn't betrayal) Before I talk about your part of the message, there was this one thing that really struck out for me: "This is not a betrayal, just a place where people who are tired of fighting can rebuild without fear of attack while they wait for your leaders to agree to end the war." This is betrayal - of the highest order, in-fact. There is nothing more cowardly - mind you this is a !@#$ text-based browser game we're talking about - to leave your alliance while they're embroiled in war without your leader's express permission and desire; what's pure scummy, however, is how you'd like to pass this off as perfectly normal. In-fact, this is quite funny - seeing as Lordaeron themselves rolled a member due to them leaving the alliance.

Coming back to the point: I don't claim to know what goal you had when you sent this PM out - what I can say is this was a gross misjudgement of the current mood of both Syndisphere's Government, and members. The biproduct of this misjudgement was you appearing to be weak, but not wanting to admit it. I'll reiterate: Your actions don't matter; the prevailing perspective on said actions matter.

To prove said point:

Yosodog's post can easily be seen as you failing to mention this PM to your 'coalition' and you sending it out {Please not I'm not saying you did, just what it looks like} regardless. Again, this is what it can be taken as - and certainly what I would take it as.

~A la coalition:

"Both sides have done massive blows to each-other, and our coalition believes it is time for this to end."

That's funny, Kastor. I remember, quite clearly, you saying (in this post) that you, and your alliance by default, are not part of any coalition. Maybe things change when the circumstance calls for it, right? Like saying that you aren't part of a coalition to get out of a potential strike against your nation, and saying you are part of a coalition to make your message more believable when calling opponent nations to join a 'DMZ' alliance. 

Anyways, that's all for now. The rest I'll leave to Syndisphere.

Wow what a heavily biased piece of opinion we have here.

I thought you quit the game? If you have enough time to write 3000 word essays online about p&w FA stuff, you could`ve just kept on playing lol

No way?

Hahahaha one of Syndicate members had a roommate that was in UPN and he gave details on how they had people assigned to bring up morale or some shit like that.

Lxr4VfE.png

We got gud.

Yeah but was it because you got gud, or because of the git gud field? I want to believe the former, but there's just too much evidence of alliances leaving the gitgudsphere and losing the ability to gud.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Yeah but was it because you got gud, or because of the git gud field? I want to believe the former, but there's just too much evidence of alliances leaving the gitgudsphere and losing the ability to gud.

Both.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

At the detriment of long term effects?

Doesn't surprise me you'd be happy about this.

Whatcha gonna do, blow up some 10 infra he has left?

Any long term effects have already been inflicted tbh

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Whatcha gonna do, blow up some 10 infra he has left?

Any long term effects have already been inflicted tbh

I'd rather chip away at those improvement slots tbh fam. The economic divide only grows further from here.

Hahahaha one of Syndicate members had a roommate that was in UPN and he gave details on how they had people assigned to bring up morale or some shit like that.

We've had IA post reports on the AA or world wide affairs, nothing dedicated to straight boosting moral. Even if we did, is that really a bad thing?

Kinda grasping at straws there though.

0Lovl.png

We've had IA post reports on the AA or world wide affairs, nothing dedicated to straight boosting moral. Even if we did, is that really a bad thing?

Kinda grasping at straws there though.

You guys did, and no it's not a bad thing. You gotta do wut u gotta do pimpin.

Lxr4VfE.png

I mean, there is also lost income, which is considerably worse on the side full of lower tier that are built to max/high military with low infra and in some cases no commerce. As opposed to the side with untouched/not too damaged upper tier who can afford to sit at max military and still produce a decent amount of income.

In a war of attrition, we have the bigger stockpiles, the better income. If IQ has any hope turning the tide its gonna be by doing alot of damage in a short amount of time not dragging it out forever, each day just increases the economic gap between us.

But if they think not taking the L is worth that then good luck. They were offered peace without any terms at all besides admitting defeat and chose to turn that down in favor of white peace they hadn't earned, whilst trolling and posting mass poaching messages.

Its almost like IQ WANT this to become a grudge match. Seems rather counter-intuitive to the claims of wanting to "change the game" when all you are doing is regressing us back to how things were when Paracov and t$-OO were fighting eachother over and over.

Oh, but they don't want any grudges lmfao. Just redeclare on them again immediately after they rebuild. See what all that bravado is really all about.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Wow what a heavily biased piece of opinion we have here.

I thought you quit the game? If you have enough time to write 3000 word essays online about p&w FA stuff, you could`ve just kept on playing lol

Looks like someone didn't read the first few lines of the post...

(Psst! I'd like you to actually counter my arguments rather than just stating that they're biased.)

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

[backlash and stuff]

Meh. It probably wasn't the best idea to come across as insulting the loyalty of Syndisphere members… It's along the lines of what Kastor was doing and I'd rather not confribute too much more to the mudslinging fest that the OWF always becomes during wartiems. I have nothing more to say about this "upper tier superiority" thing and will just wait to see how it turns out.

Anyways, setting up a PoW camp (it's not really a PoW camp since admission is voluntary and members aren't being held against their willl, but /shrug) always results in the opposite of fhe intended effect, but they have been commonplace during the last few wars, it seems. If the intended purpose is to piss off the opposing alliances and throw away hope of a quick conclusion, then props to you, however. It's hypocritical to say that "deserters should be shot" while sheltering deserters from the opposin side. Nobody likes a hypocrite and members who have a reason to not participate in a war have better means of doing so, like asking the alliance government (or even vacation mode *gasp*). The only positive thing that this does is emphasize your belief in your rigntness and say that your cause is worth continuing the fight for. There are better reasons of doing this, though…like continuing to fight the war.

Also, at least in my perspective, the Inquisition isn't on some holy mission to save the game from the oppressive hegemonists. There really doesn't need to be this level of vitrol when posting kn the OWF. It is nigh impossible to change the polarizing state of politics in the game, especially when there is a dominant side involved. Neutrals are rolled, those who have ties to both sides are pressured to choose sides, etc. Nobody needs to delude themselves. The Inquisition's motive for splitting off was definitely to fight the Syndisphere and at best they made politics more D Y N A M I C for a few months to a year, when either they oust he Syndisphere from power and become the dominant side or are unable to do so, as the economic gap between the two sides grows too large and no amount of wars will be able to change it.

Edited by Them
  • Upvote 1

[insert quote here]

this war is literally the IQ coalition vs the QQ coalition :v

Hell !@#$in yeah dude. I cry for the Inquisition :(

Cornerstone is about to lose a few upstanding members because they chose to play themselves and not assess their situation fully.

VE/SK/UPN/Polar/KT/tTO/CKD didn't show up to fight.

BK realized how bad they !@#$ed up that they started backtracking a bit earlier this war. Seems like they retracted what they said and went balls out on their idiocy.

Zodiac got clapped for their first war post-merger.

Finally, they have to deal with working with people they don't like. Such a damn shame. Never should a person play with people they don't like :(

How can you not cry for these folks? :(

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

>Don't believe us when we say we're not going to attack you and declare war on us

>But we should totally believe you when you say you don't want to destroy our coalition and set up a hegemoney of your own

Hmm

• Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Hell !@#$in yeah dude. I cry for the Inquisition :(

Cornerstone is about to lose a few upstanding members because they chose to play themselves and not assess their situation fully.

VE/SK/UPN/Polar/KT/tTO/CKD didn't show up to fight.

BK realized how bad they !@#$ed up that they started backtracking a bit earlier this war. Seems like they retracted what they said and went balls out on their idiocy.

Zodiac got clapped for their first war post-merger.

Finally, they have to deal with working with people they don't like. Such a damn shame. Never should a person play with people they don't like :(

How can you not cry for these folks? :(

Tbf, KT literally stayed out of this war entirely, not sure they belong in that list given the context of that statement.

Tbf, KT literally stayed out of this war entirely, not sure they belong in that list given the context of that statement.

Thalmor said that they planned on going in on someone for Inquisition side, but decided to back down last minute.

Lxr4VfE.png