Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

Good luck taxing more your whales, I am sure they won't complain having to sacrifice themselves for your low/mid tier. Anyway, we will get their level sooner or later, so farm money while you can.

I'm not sure where that's coming from. Most of us "whales" are perfectly fine doing what we can to help our lower/mid tier nations. 

• Upvote 4

Get to my level first pls. It was kind of embarrassing that you didn't at least partially build to help your comrades fighting me.

I thought you were terrible enough to beige me like many wars from Mensa I have seen. Next time I'll keep some stockpile in my nation to constantly attack you, so don't worry I learnt from that:)

I thought you were terrible enough to beige me like many wars from Mensa I have seen. Next time I'll keep some stockpile in my nation to constantly attack you, so don't worry I learnt from that:)

Wait, the milcom of Zodiac doesn't know enough to stock a warchest?

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Wait, the milcom of Zodiac doesn't know enough to stock a warchest?

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Hahahahah I have enough stockpile to fight for months

Wait then

>Next time I'll keep some stockpile in my nation to constantly attack you, so don't worry I learnt from that:)

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???

• Upvote 3

Upper tier revenue != rebuilding monies. I'm don't know the specifics of how many sacrifices the Syndisphere upper tier currently makes makes for their alliances, but I doubt many would be too happy to lose months of revenue to fund lower and mid tier rebuilding.

Also, money from GoB, Hogwarts, Guardian, etc. (the elite alliances) will stay in those alliances and won't go towards rebuilding either.

I forget that other alliances allow selfish, pixel-hugging garbage into their ranks and haven't figured out how to support one another in and out of war.

Thanks for reminding me how great my allies are.

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I forget that other alliances allow selfish, pixel-hugging garbage into their ranks and haven't figured out how to support one another in and out of war.

ilu2 fam

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure where that's coming from. Most of us "whales" are perfectly fine doing what we can to help our lower/mid tier nations.

Guardian is mostly upper tier tho, you don't even have low tier, it would be a shame if you couldn't rebuild the very few nations of your mid tier

Guardian is mostly upper tier tho, you don't even have low tier, it would be a shame if you couldn't rebuild the very few nations of your mid tier

Right, because funding our allies is totally off the table. :v

I were in Syndicate, a war won't change my opinion about you, you are cool people, but don't say that you don't have garbage in Syndicate or in your allied alliances.

Invite only alliances are the bees knees.

Le1AjCa.png

I were in Syndicate, a war won't change my opinion about you, you are cool people, but don't say that you don't have garbage in Syndicate or in your allied alliances.

Oh really? Would you like to elaborate who in The Syndicate you think is garbage?

Le1AjCa.png

I know my allies can, and will, help me rebuild after the Inquisition surrenders.

Can you say the same?

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Right, because funding our allies is totally off the table. :v

I didn't even say something about your allies, you are totally free to loan/give your money to however you want

I didn't even say something about your allies, you are totally free to loan/give your money to however you want

You absolutely did.

Your opinion of Syndicate is so high that you decided to ally with the people who were going to attack them.

I never said it was so high, they are cool people to talk with, that doesn't mean that I share their mind

Oh really? Would you like to elaborate who in The Syndicate you think is garbage?

Maybe the people that left conevant / npo to play on easy mode lul.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I know my allies can, and will, help me rebuild after the Inquisition surrenders.

Can you say the same?

I can say the same, they stand by me, I stand by them. What would be the point of having allies then?

Maybe the people that left conevant / npo to play on easy mode lul.

You'll have to be more specific than that, because I've no idea where anyone in this alliance was before they were here.

Le1AjCa.png