Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

Please look no further than consulting my bio below to confirm why Kastor is a milf

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Can we all just appreciate the irony of Lordaeron sending out messages for a demilitarized zone, after he made his alliance decom and rebuild. I feel like we really need to appreciate this fact, let the irony juices soak in, ya know?

Now it may just be me being old school, but when I have a conversation with someone I expect it to be kept private. That's just common courtesy...

How you expect anyone to want to have an open and honest discussion with any of you when everyone knows that you're just trolling for logs to use against people is beyond me. But I guess to each their own.

It's also common courtesy not to lie to someones face or plan to break a treaty, but what would I know, I'm old school.

• Upvote 4

Now it may just be me being old school, but when I have a conversation with someone I expect it to be kept private. That's just common courtesy...

How you expect anyone to want to have an open and honest discussion with any of you when everyone knows that you're just trolling for logs to use against people is beyond me. But I guess to each their own.

When people lie about that conversation, those expectations are lost

• Upvote 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

First, you supported an alliance that planned on betraying an ally of yours.  Second, you hit us under this false pretense that we were going to hit you.  If that's good enough to keep your members in the fight, then so be it.  We'll continue sitting on your alliances.

First, you tried to entrap us and actively plot against us and our allies. Second there was no false pretense, or this war wouldn't have happened.

First, you tried to entrap us and actively plot against us and our allies. Second there was no false pretense, or this war wouldn't have happened.

Go home you're drunk. 

• Upvote 1

Please provide proof of entrapment.

You mean showing logs of HBE/VE plotting against BK (Who was our ally at the time) to Curufinwe?  That's entrapment?

Or the fact that both Lordship and I clearly talked about our respective alliance's reasoning for militarization at the time we built up and clearly telling them what we were thinking?

Get the !@#$ out of here.  You were all paranoid over some dumb bullshit.

Edited by Buorhann

why you start a war without CB when you want peace so badly IQ ?? :( 

• Upvote 3

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

You trolled the chat after.

You've tried saying this twice now, and I have scrolled all the way back up both times to try to see what you are talking about. Immediately after your offered several people just pretty simply say "no." Then some discussion began from CS regarding LPS, a little bit of Kastor being Kastor (which still wasn't particularly trolling or uncivil), maybe a couple other things were attempted to be discussed, and then it kind of just slowly devolved into some shitposting from both sides and posting cat pictures, largely in part, I would guess, because of the large number of people in there.

So I'm still not sure if you are just saying this to say it, or if saying "no" to you is the uncivil part.

• Upvote 4

What lies were there? Enlighten me.

Would you like to be enlightened with a log dump? Oh wait log dumps are a dick move to you... But if we can't use logs we can't obviously enlighten you in another way...

Pick one or quit acting like an immature prick.

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

IQ,

If you want to surrender, just surrender. No need to form dumbass alliances as DMZs that need to be under protection that you can't offer. You cashed a check your asses couldn't cash and it's ok to admit you made a mistake. Acceptance is the first step to moving on.

anigif_enhanced-2210-1395682153-1.gif

• Upvote 2

Poaching on a massive scale largely of folks that haven't had more than 1 or 2 wars in this global shit fest, oh well thanks for the entertainment, I hope some people think about the DMZ message like i do: nice eternal CB you gibed out there :P

Because we had a CB? Keep up here.

You should change your leader name to LeotheGreat&Terrible.

That way at least one of the adjectives will be right.

• Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You should change your leader name to LeotheGreat&Terrible.

That way at least one of the adjectives will be right.

Wow you got me! Totally challenged my argument with that amazing zinger!

• Upvote 6

When people lie about that conversation, those expectations are lost

This, 100%. It's pathetic to cry about log dumps when it's entirely justified. (i.e. Lordaeron and Buorhann)

P.S.

InferiorMenacingEmperorshrimp.gif

xzhPlEh.png?1

IQ,

If you want to surrender, just surrender. No need to form dumbass alliances as DMZs that need to be under protection that you can't offer. You cashed a check your asses couldn't cash and it's ok to admit you made a mistake. Acceptance is the first step to moving on.

anigif_enhanced-2210-1395682153-1.gif

We don't want to surrender, you should read the message more carefully. 

0Lovl.png

We don't want to surrender, you should read the message more carefully.

Wait, read a message from a Lordaeron member? Why don't I just spend the same amount of time watching paint dry?

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Subject: A Chance for Peace

From: James Mallister  Date: 05/05/2017 Friday 11:41 pm stop.png

Hello There,

If you are receiving this, you are embroiled in the harshest fighting this world has ever seen. Both sides have done massive blows to each-other, and our coalition believes it is time for this to end. 

It is true we offered white peace in hopes to end the war, it is also true that your leaders refused to accept this. They claim that by us offering white peace (a peace that is inherently without terms or a victor or loser) it is a sign of us winning. In that case, we've already told them we are willing to end the fighting on those terms, as our own offer indicates. As far as we're concerned, it doesn't matter who makes the offer--we simply see no need to prolong a stalemate that has hundreds of people caught in the middle through no fault of their own. We see the stale-mate that this war is, and simply seek to end it after a month of hard fighting.

There are also rumors that we are running low on resources. This is again false. We have the ability to continue continue fighting for months using our current stockpiles, but we have no desire to do so.

Not wanting to be constantly attacked for months does not make you a "pixel hugger" or "coward". it just means that you'd like to go back to building your nation and repairing the damage caused by a needlessly prolonged war. It is with this goal in mind we announce the Demilitarized Zone, or DMZ. You may come into this alliance and all your wars will end. There will be 0/0 taxes, so all your money can be spent on rebuilding and we will protect you from raiders free of charge in recognition of that fact that you, like us, desire this war to end. The only two conditions are that you maintain no military and agree to remain in the DMZ until hostilities cease, at which point you're free to return to your old AA or join a new one. This is not a betrayal, just a place where people who are tired of fighting can rebuild without fear of attack while they wait for your leaders to agree to end the war. 

Your may join here: https://politicsandwar.com//alliance/id=4197

May peace come soon.

Can 100% confirm that no one else received the same message.  :v

EDIT: I removed the flag coz it got !@#$ing huge... >.>

Edited by Insert Name Here