Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

they deserve parma-war :) 

• Upvote 4

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Lol what the !@#$ is this shit?

Kastor's attempt at grand strategery. In addition to his attempts to backchannel alliances on our side out of the war by slinging massive amounts of bullshit, I would say his masterful campaign has had A++ execution and maximum success. 

• Upvote 3

Hello There,
If you are receiving this, you are embroiled in the harshest fighting this world has ever seen. Both sides have done massive blows to each-other, and our coalition believes it is time for this to end. 
It is true we offered white peace in hopes to end the war, it is also true that your leaders refused to accept this. They claim that by us offering white peace (a peace that is inherently without terms or a victor or loser) it is a sign of us winning. In that case, we've already told them we are willing to end the fighting on those terms, as our own offer indicates. As far as we're concerned, it doesn't matter who makes the offer--we simply see no need to prolong a stalemate that has hundreds of people caught in the middle through no fault of their own. We see the stale-mate that this war is, and simply seek to end it after a month of hard fighting.
There are also rumors that we are running low on resources. This is again false. We have the ability to continue continue fighting for months using our current stockpiles, but we have no desire to do so.
Not wanting to be constantly attacked for months does not make you a "pixel hugger" or "coward". it just means that you'd like to go back to building your nation and repairing the damage caused by a needlessly prolonged war. It is with this goal in mind we announce the Demilitarized Zone, or DMZ. You may come into this alliance and all your wars will end. There will be 0/0 taxes, so all your money can be spent on rebuilding and we will protect you from raiders free of charge in recognition of that fact that you, like us, desire this war to end. The only two conditions are that you maintain no military and agree to remain in the DMZ until hostilities cease, at which point you're free to return to your old AA or join a new one. This is not a betrayal, just a place where people who are tired of fighting can rebuild without fear of attack while they wait for your leaders to agree to end the war. 
Your may join here:https://politicsandwar.com//alliance/id=4197
May peace come soon.

Gotta love that it's all the same message, even if it's different people sending it. Responded with the fact that this war really isn't that bad relative to others and that the DMZ surrender camp seems like easy pickings for any raider with half a brain. Also that its one member seems to violate the "no military" rule. 

Edited by Sea
  • Upvote 3

I believe you approached us for peace talks...

You know, I have this reputation for posting logs, I could very easily disprove this.

However, we did set up the peace channel to make things easier since we kept being PM'd about it.

Bet you they don't.

I hope they don't.

• Upvote 6

I believe you approached us for peace talks...

The great thing about Discord? Everything is logged by default

Edit: !@#$ he beat me to it

Edited by ArcKnox

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Well log dumps are par for the course for you guys.

Yeah, they help disprove the bullshit that some of your leaders spew out.

However, ever since that War Rumor thread dump, nothing has been dropped.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

When you want to prove something you usually provide evidence.

Ahh the classic "we had leaks so we just deny what we both know is true" defense. We both know whats out there and we will not compromise our sources despite your best attempts at digging for it.

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

Ahh the classic "we had leaks so we just deny what we both know is true defense". We both know whats out there and we will not compromise our sources despite your best attempts at digging for it.

Keep holding onto it to validate your excuse for the war.

First, you supported an alliance that planned on betraying an ally of yours.  Second, you hit us under this false pretense that we were going to hit you.  If that's good enough to keep your members in the fight, then so be it.  We'll continue sitting on your alliances.

• Upvote 2

When you want to prove something you usually provide evidence.

Now it may just be me being old school, but when I have a conversation with someone I expect it to be kept private. That's just common courtesy...

How you expect anyone to want to have an open and honest discussion with any of you when everyone knows that you're just trolling for logs to use against people is beyond me. But I guess to each their own.

• Upvote 4