The war so far v4

Avruch

So who gets credit for the 8 billion in damages from LPS deleting?

Just think about CS senate now :P they were expecting good chunks of rebuild donation from LPS I guess xD 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

in fairness NPO nations has been here way late than your nations...lolz

bragging something just because you plyed the game way earlier than them is laughable. try play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and do that...hmmm you played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?  ah right, you must be a member of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance who's been constantly stomped by them. i know some of your leaderships in HW who can't forget getting constant;y stomped by them.

last time i checked most of them are a year younger than yours with the handicap of having been targeted since their alliance inception in the game.

I always enjoy this guy's posts. They're by no means good, but I really do enjoy them.

• Upvote 3

Oh man, this thread just gets better and better.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

If it makes people feel better, Hogwarts and Zodiac signed a white peace, we did not need to declare a victor and a loser, we had fun warring, we saluted our opponents in the Zodiac side and we left the war.

Why do people need to win this war, just shake hands and rebuild, take our damn loans and make us money.

Emerald gives loans at 3% interest per week!!!! holla on discord

Edited by Seb

ohhh i know you. you're one of those i'm referring.

No, but I am a guy that claps ass and reminds people that got clapped to git gud.

Much love to dat boi Roq tho. He has made both games fun directly or indirectly throughout the years :P

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

in fairness NPO nations has been here way late than your nations...lolz

bragging something just because you plyed the game way earlier than them is laughable. try play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and do that...hmmm you played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? ah right, you must be a member of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance who's been constantly stomped by them. i know some of your leaderships in HW who can't forget getting constant;y stomped by them.

last time i checked most of them are a year younger than yours with the handicap of having been targeted since their alliance inception in the game.

NPO guy: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=40647

Me guy: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=40697

I've been in Rose for every major war except this one. I've got better stats, better ratios, more infra destroyed, money looted and more cities. I'm the third fastest person to 18 cities, behind BAMF (Hogwarts gov) and Mage, despite being almost ZI every war. I'll give you a hint, stop chatting a load of crap on the forums and learn to play the game. And I wouldn't pipe up to your superiors either, that's how you get rolled.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot your in NPO, that's how you get rolled

Edited by Rogue

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I've been in Rose for every major war except this one. I've got better stats, better ratios, more infra destroyed, money looted and more cities. I'm the third fastest person to 18 cities, behind BAMF (Hogwarts gov) and Mage, despite being almost ZI every war. I'll give you a hint, stop chatting a load of crap on the forums and learn to play the game. And I wouldn't pipe up to your superiors either, that's how you get rolled.

I hope you understand I'm just a generic roqbot, cruising on the roqboat to victory.

Edited by Shadowthrone

If it makes people feel better, Hogwarts and Zodiac signed a white peace, we did not need to declare a victor and a loser, we had fun warring, we saluted our opponents in the Zodiac side and we left the war.

Why do people need to win this war, just shake hands and rebuild, take our damn loans and make us money.

Emerald gives loans at 3% interest per week!!!! holla on discord

noo... i profit more if there's war

lolz...i'm not asking you're stats chumpion, it was for hodor. if you're in rose, then you suck. stats can easily be padded.

hahaha. what rolled? i'm profiting. i've only been defeated once in my last 100 wars or so.

Roquentin can you please inform your guy that this is a different NPO from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and you guys have never confused or crossed over politics between the two games?

I don't think you get that pirate king isn't in NPO. He even said as much. I don't know him. If you guys want to jump on it and attribute his posts to us rather than seeing it for what it is: someone who isn't involved much in the game commenting, that's too bad. I mean, you know all he isn't in NPO,so it's just typical posturing from you and grasping at any straw you can.

Edited by Roquentin

I don't think you get that pirate king isn't in NPO. He even said as much. I don't know him. If you guys want to jump on it and attribute his posts to us rather than seeing it for what it is: someone who isn't involved much in the game commenting, that's too bad. I mean, you know all he isn't in NPO,so it's just typical posturing from you and grasping at any straw you can.

He's been one of your applicants for about 2 weeks:

fqlchz0.png

• Upvote 1

He's been one of your applicants for about 2 weeks:

fqlchz0.png

So what? That doesn't mean he's in the alliance. He's not been masked. He hasn't formally applied.  It's pretty clear your side is looking for any gotcha. He always refers to NPO in the third person. We haven't purged the applicant list lately.

So what? That doesn't mean he's in the alliance. He's not been masked. He hasn't formally applied.  It's pretty clear your side is looking for any gotcha. He always refers to NPO in the third person. We haven't purged the applicant list lately.

I don't know what the gotcha is - that NPO has a shitposter? Whatever. You seemed to claim that it should be obvious to us all that he isn't in NPO, but how are we supposed to know he hasn't been masked or formally applied? You've been happy for weeks to let him fight alongside you, but now its all 'we don't know this guy, never heard of him before, who even is he really!'

• Upvote 2

I don't know what the gotcha is - that NPO has a shitposter? Whatever. You seemed to claim that it should be obvious to us all that he isn't in NPO, but how are we supposed to know he hasn't been masked or formally applied? You've been happy for weeks to let him fight alongside you, but now its all 'we don't know this guy, never heard of him before, who even is he really!'

The gotcha is the guy's opinions are somehow are ours and we should be accountable for it somehow when he's expressing his viewpoint as a third party. If you weren't looking to score points, people wouldn't be replying en masse to him as some sort of alliance dig. "Letting" is extremely passive. If he was in NPO, he'd be masked as a member and wouldn't be on black. There's no benefit to us to keeping a member on applicant unless they're getting raided and are too inactive to fortify.

That doesn't fit their propaganda narrative your highness. After all they need to keep believing that we suck and we're evil NPO from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to keep themselves going.