The war so far v4

Avruch

That's a limited view of the effect of this kind of war. Our alliances are able to grow with positive net income; we're building cities in our nations, expanding our reserves, etc. I imagine that isn't quite how things are going at IQ; they have to cap their growth to continue their strategy, even if they had the money to grow. Minimal new cities, mostly negative income, exhausting war supplies, etc. This state of the war will continue until it ends, and the longer it goes on the greater our advantage.

Baffles me that people don't get this.

Untitled.png

Baffles me that people don't get this.

The difference is, they collectively have more nations getting rolled than they do just sitting around as they say, and all those nations, for the most part have max military.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

That's a limited view of the effect of this kind of war. Our alliances are able to grow with positive net income; we're building cities in our nations, expanding our reserves, etc. I imagine that isn't quite how things are going at IQ; they have to cap their growth to continue their strategy, even if they had the money to grow. Minimal new cities, mostly negative income, exhausting war supplies, etc. This state of the war will continue until it ends, and the longer it goes on the greater our advantage.

Good thing then I was able to buy 2 cities in a 100/100 tax alliance mid war.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The difference is, they collectively have more nations getting rolled than they do just sitting around as they say, and all those nations, for the most part have max military.

They at least have an income surplus being generated though which is better than having no surplus being generated whatsoever.

It's a case of making money which is needed vs spending money which is needed.

Untitled.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CLq_ikPJNSG-fvmZFjLGsuuYv2YBfpHUOPjQAEYOTPg/edit?usp=sharing

. It may also be telling that tS' score loss as occurred mostly in the last week, perhaps suggesting that it is the result of intentional range dropping as opposed to damage inflicted by the other side. 

lol...youre not really paying attention to the frontlines of the war...what intentional dropping? tS is manhandled by NPO literally. tS is my favorite targets because their members have a lot of resources to raid and right now it's so difficult to find war slot on them...it's like a couple of nations are only free from the wrath NPO has unleashed in the last week. On my last count there's only maybe 10 or so whose not yet hit by NPO really bad. and it's also the same with TKR ...just check every individual nation they have, their defensive wars, the declaring nations, the timelines, the drop in average score.

• Upvote 1

tS and TKR nations are from 3k below in NS are in desperate situations ryt now...they're either resorting to fortifying or lobbing missiles which is literally pathetic. and after NPO is done with them  and leave them to the zombies (UPN, BK, CS, etc.). Roq will expand their wars to other alliances... hehe. NPO's repuation really speaks as their members, as I know are hardcore nation role players ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) reputations). most of their members are really badass as i browse their famil;iar names.

• Upvote 1

lol...youre not really paying attention to the frontlines of the war...what intentional dropping? tS is manhandled by NPO literally. tS is my favorite targets because their members have a lot of resources to raid and right now it's so difficult to find war slot on them...it's like a couple of nations are only free from the wrath NPO has unleashed in the last week. On my last count there's only maybe 10 or so whose not yet hit by NPO really bad. and it's also the same with TKR ...just check every individual nation they have, their defensive wars, the declaring nations, the timelines, the drop in average score.

wtf are you on? You've only fought 1 tS nation, to begin with. More importantly, you sound like you are describing some alternate universe version of this war. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Karl VII

wtf are you on? You've only fought 1 tS nation, to begin with. More importantly, you sound like you are describing some alternate universe version of this war. 

blah blah blah

DEATH TO THE COMMIES

Wasting money in credits to buy cities is bad, why would you do that? lol

Because your side is giving me so much money in this war that I have to find original ways to spend them  :sheepy:

• Upvote 2

Because your side is giving me so much money in this war that I have to find original ways to spend them  :sheepy:

Hahahahah Check your facts kid, you haven't bought a city in 45 days, so try again

NPO's repuation really speaks as their members, as I know are hardcore nation role players ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) reputations). most of their members are really badass as i browse their famil;iar names.

gcvLIo1.png

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

tS and TKR nations are from 3k below in NS are in desperate situations ryt now...they're either resorting to fortifying or lobbing missiles which is literally pathetic. and after NPO is done with them and leave them to the zombies (UPN, BK, CS, etc.). Roq will expand their wars to other alliances... hehe. NPO's repuation really speaks as their members, as I know are hardcore nation role players ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) reputations). most of their members are really badass as i browse their famil;iar names.

Ha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaha. You silly man.

• Upvote 2

Good thing then I was able to buy 2 cities in a 100/100 tax alliance mid war.

awesome congrats for reaching 2 digit cities  :P

what is your nation age again ?? 567 !!!! wow 1 city/ 2 month awesome rate xD 

• Upvote 3

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Hahahahah Check your facts kid, you haven't bought a city in 45 days, so try again

Because I don't want to buy another city, but I have made around 250M + resources, sure I spent something like 40k gas, 50k ammo, 40k steel and 10k alum, but I still have a positive revenue from this war

awesome congrats for reaching 2 digit cities   :P

what is your nation age again ?? 567 !!!! wow 1 city/ 2 month awesome rate xD 

And Roq is mad at him because he buyed cities!

​I think you may be a tad overconfident here. Syndisphere didn't not make more attacks on NPO because you thought you'd just give us a pass.. it's because you didn't have enough nations in our range to do so. Now that IQ, I assume, is mostly in the low-tier with NPO I can only imagine there will be a lot of IQ nations just chillin that could make money to keep funding our war effort.

​Also, if the war continues with us having a strong low-tier advantage.. in the long run (assuming IQ can fund it) new nations may feel more incline to join places where they won't get immediatelly dogpiled for joining. If our nation count grows and Syndi's does not, we'll have even more nations chilling peacefully making money, more funds to continue the war.

​I'm not sure what will happen but I definitely see a path to victory for IQ. Although the odds of us having the commitment and skill to walk that path to completion is debatable, the chance is still there and the odds are probably better for us than our enemies claim. Enemies aren't exactly unbiased sources. Though in the end you could be right, I don't think anyone can know with absolute certainty just yet. You're just propagating to try and keep your side's moral high.

• Upvote 1

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png