GPC - Looking for a Protector

MinesomeMC

Try going to your local store and buy a pack of Trojans, they're great for protection :P

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

If you really want someone to protect your alliance, you should privately messages alliances and not just take the lazy way out and post on the OWF.  This will get you two things, first you will be more likely to get a protector, and two, people wont troll the shit out of you as seen in this entire topic.

• Upvote 4

Wait, so if TFP announces that they're now followers of Dio, Mensa will help us? Dang, we should've asked sooner. Mensa hit us bout a year ago and force converted us by sword. 

Btw -- if you publicly declared your affiliation to Dio on the forums and your alliance page, there's a chance MENSA would protect you.

What if I do it? Ill only do such things if its guaranteed and Bourhann gets to be my diplo ;P

PoJQyFJ.gif

What if I do it? Ill only do such things if its guaranteed and Bourhann gets to be my diplo ;P

I'm one of the most hated people on Orbis right now, I think.  Not quite sure, but that's what I hear.  You sure you want me to be your Diplo?  My service as  a Diplomat for followers of Dio is always there and free of charge.

• Downvote 1

I'm one of the most hated people on Orbis right now, I think.  Not quite sure, but that's what I hear.  You sure you want me to be your Diplo?  My service as  a Diplomat for followers of Dio is always there and free of charge.

Most hated? Hellznah.

I am sure I can call out some asshat and get bombarded by their entire alliance and take that medal from you in a matter of seconds.

I'm one of the most hated people on Orbis right now, I think. Not quite sure, but that's what I hear. You sure you want me to be your Diplo? My service as a Diplomat for followers of Dio is always there and free of charge.

Most hated?

Nice meme bruh.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Declare war on tkr and ts, we will protect you, I promise

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'll protect GPC for $10 million

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac