Bloc Peace

Ellio98

I would like to announce that the short war between the Bloc Death and Cornerstone to be over, ending on a white peace. All hostilities have ended and The Bloc death considers its ODP with The Fighting Pacifists to be fulfilled as Cornerstone was pretty beat up between all the alliances at war with it. 

ukHfqEJ.jpg

Peace in our time. 

• Upvote 2

Was this a thing? Oh.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I would like to announce that the short war between the Bloc Death and Cornerstone to be over, ending on a white peace. All hostilities have ended and The Bloc death considers its ODP with The Fighting Pacifists to be fulfilled as Cornerstone was pretty beat up between all the alliances at war with it. 

ukHfqEJ.jpg

Peace in our time. 

I trust you actually told your people to offer truces to my members when you arbitrarily declared this peace? :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Can I still war you on behalf of the GGU

I mean, the GOONFAP sphere never declared peace with the rest of Bloc (sans Comintern because "mug growth") because the servers were shut down by the server host due to German laws. Although, I guess you could make the argument that all alliances were disbanded before that happened, so you can't continue a war on behalf of a dead alliance. 

I wasn't in FA, so IDK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I trust you actually told your people to offer truces to my members when you arbitrarily declared this peace? :P

Well this was not random but part of some quick talks with your leader, after we internally voted to end the war, and that we both quickly agreed to peace.  The loot we got from your bank was not worth the effort tbh. 

• Upvote 1

Well this was not random but part of some quick talks with your leader, after we internally voted to end the war, and that we both quickly agreed to peace. The loot we got from your bank was not worth the effort tbh.

Uhh... he is the leader?

Everyone knows the best way to make peace is to post insulting images of a far more powerful alliance after vulturing on a global war.

We're also very forgiving.

We wish Bloc Death the best in their future endeavors.

• Upvote 1

Thanks but you may regret that if our future endeavors collide with your own  :P

I can already tell you're going to have a wonderful future in FA.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Thanks but you may regret that if our future endeavors collide with your own  :P

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep dreaming.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I spoke with Beowulf who is second in command or something and he passed it on apparently. Not my fault if cornerstone doesn't have their stuff in order.

You mean you had no idea and just assumed rache was some random person, then when I called you out you double checked? Sweet.

You mean you had no idea and just assumed rache was some random person, then when I called you out you double checked? Sweet.

Basically yes, i knew i was talking to the 2nd in command about the peace deal but not who the guy was on the forums because I don't pay attention to who people are. 

I'm not an alliance leader, far from it. I'd put money down that I have no influence or effect on my alliance. I never make a point on anything or anyone without checking, double checking, sometimes even triple checking.

You are an alliance leader. You control your alliance. I don't know about others here, but I'd be worried if my leader made rash decisions off of assumptions with no further checking. First I thought of was "damn what if this guy misinterprets a message//is told a blatantly fake rumorand starts a war, because he didn't look into it".

TL:DR smh tbh fam

Well I do look into things, just because I did not see that the guy I was talking to was the leader (as I did not memorise the leaders name or checked that guy's nation) does not mean I make rash decisions. And to be fair I have assistants to help point out my screw ups so the Bloc Death is in safe hands I can assure. I mean look how much were growing!

Edited by Ellio98