Douche Vult

Patty

IMG_1382.jpg

The time has come for the Animal Empire to finally answer the call that KT left, and so I must.

The fact that KT is attacking us over their members joining us is quite confusing and dissapointing. We are a micro but that DOES NOT make the fact that raiding your own protectorates, and making them delete their nations is acceptable. I fear that KT will then raid their other protectorates, such as Ironborn or The Royal Dragons (The leaders of those alliances should watch their backs now).

I have fought tooth and nail in order to get peace with KT, Zeon and Arrgh, but all forms of agreement are failing. They are persistent to roll us for reasons that even the greatest alliances have done, if not are currently doing.

There was a fine line between our alliances Thalmor, and while I am still willing to accept peace via some sort of agreement(s), I do not like the fact that you crossed our line, and your crossed it way too far.

As leader of the Animal Empire I hereby declare that we will not disband, and we will stand our ground until the day we cease to exist.

• Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

this has to be a joke

It is certainly not

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

It is a shame indeed, I would also be curious to see the reasons behind a protector turning on the protectorate due to members joining. Is it:

A. because of the members that joined and them personally

B.did you not wanna see the alliance grow in general

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Nvm I have read the other announcement and apparently you guys just cause trouble 😛

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

You're standing at the foot of the grave of a once mighty man. Hedoed the Nigerian prince.

His gravestone is the largest of any in the yard.

You stand there a while,then bend down and lay down a stack of money on his grave.

"Rip in prince, my sweet doggo" you quietly say

Suddenly, your sincere moment of memorial is broken by these words "we are a micro".

This makes you angry, for your intimate moment with the prince has been broken. You stand up and look around from where this foul sound hath originated.

You find it. Right to the left of the graveyard, a large stage, a dastardly cat with a microphone and a whole crowd of animals listening to his speech

"We may be micro, but we will avenge harambe!!!"

The sound of a thousand animals roars.

You want to stop them, but don't know how. They're loud, obnoxious, communistic.

You sit there, next to hedoed the gr8 and begin to brainstorm ideas.

Suddenly a strong ray of sunlight shines down, and puts a spotlight on his gravestone.

The spotlight lights up his Nigerian Prince Bucket Helmet like the most immaculate chandelier.

You know what you must do.

You take down the bucket helmet, out of it falls a megaphone and $200,000.000 of counterfeit money.

This is your destiny.

You slowly put on the bucket helmet, turn on the microphone.

Standing on top of his gravestone you inhale as much air as your lungs can handle.

Into the microphone you shout - "COOOONGRATULATIONS"

The ear piercing volume of this word dwarfs the animals cheers. They stop, absolutely silent, they stare at you.

Part of you wants to stop there, you've silenced the animals, hedoed and you can continue the intimate time.

You look at the sky, and hedord smiles down on you, nodding his angel cloud head (like mufasa in lion king)

With the animals attention you scream on

"YOU'RE THE TEN MILLIONTH PERSON TO USE THE TERM "MICRO"!! you continue to scream at the animemers.

"YOU'VE WON 200,000,000 WARS!!!"

Hidad's face in the sky slowly fades away, it gives way to a magnificent display.

Millions of Knights and pirates slowly descend upon the world.

They land and start cutting animals in 200 pieces.

The screams of gorillas, doggos, raccoons, pigeons, and alllll of the other creatures in existence fill the air.

You've fulfilled your destiny.

You dig up Hidead and open his casket.

With tears in your eyes you shake his hand.

"Thank you, you've saved millions from commie animemeronis"

Hedord's skeleton lays there, motionless.

You slowly walk away.

But suddenly he stands up

"Wait, kid" he quietly grumbles "here, you've earned this"

His bone hand slowly extends out towards you with a brief case

You open it and staring you in the face, $200,000,000.

TL:DR DramaAlert Nation thinks Thalmom will dab on AE

Edit: this story's sole purpose is to solidify in the world how much the term "micro" makes me cringe

They forget the mimosa plant in the corner.

Janblu,

Winner of the Best Film Runner Up, Best use of Genre and Best Writing in the 48 Hour Film Competition Nairobi 2016. www.48hourfilm.com/nairobi-ke

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/janblupoggio

I've never seen an alliance that referenced animals in their name and was also successful.

Holy... savage af 

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Our issue came when Animal Empire attacked Golden Phoenix Coalition. Yes, they were new, and yes, they did accept someone without proper vetting. Mistakes happen at this level and this is a good way to learn them. I will gladly state that the person that stole 4 or 15 million from Animal Empire deserved to be attacked and raided until either the nation repays what is owed, has an alliance/another nation cover the cost, or is removed from the game.

However, Animal Empire’s constant attack on Golden Phoenix after the person was both removed and deleted, lead Zeon to believe that Animal Empire was then becoming a bully to a fellow micro alliance, and did not wish for Golden Phoenix to grow, but rather wanted to show their force against a smaller alliance. Being an alliance that highly values independence and prosperity among its members in a peaceful manner, Zeon agreed to front the money at no cost to Golden Phoenix Coalition, in return for them to peacefully resolve all conflicts. 

Should Animal Empire state they are for the peace, stability, and prosperity of new alliances and nations to grow, follow through on this agreement, and halt their violation of other alliances will for independence, Zeon will gladly consider a peace agreement with Animal Empire at no cost to them.

Tl;dr: Reading is fundamental

• Upvote 1

lol

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

IMG_1382.jpg

The time has come for the Animal Empire to finally answer the call that KT left, and so I must.

The fact that KT is attacking us over their members joining us is quite confusing and dissapointing. We are a micro but that DOES NOT make the fact that raiding your own protectorates, and making them delete their nations is acceptable. I fear that KT will then raid their other protectorates, such as Ironborn or The Royal Dragons (The leaders of those alliances should watch their backs now).

I have fought tooth and nail in order to get peace with KT, Zeon and Arrgh, but all forms of agreement are failing. They are persistent to roll us for reasons that even the greatest alliances have done, if not are currently doing.

There was a fine line between our alliances Thalmor, and while I am still willing to accept peace via some sort of agreement(s), I do not like the fact that you crossed our line, and your crossed it way too far.

As leader of the Animal Empire I hereby declare that we will not disband, and we will stand our ground until the day we cease to exist.

I support you fully

• Upvote 1

Our issue came when Animal Empire attacked Golden Phoenix Coalition. Yes, they were new, and yes, they did accept someone without proper vetting. Mistakes happen at this level and this is a good way to learn them. I will gladly state that the person that stole 4 or 15 million from Animal Empire deserved to be attacked and raided until either the nation repays what is owed, has an alliance/another nation cover the cost, or is removed from the game.

However, Animal Empire’s constant attack on Golden Phoenix after the person was both removed and deleted, lead Zeon to believe that Animal Empire was then becoming a bully to a fellow micro alliance, and did not wish for Golden Phoenix to grow, but rather wanted to show their force against a smaller alliance. Being an alliance that highly values independence and prosperity among its members in a peaceful manner, Zeon agreed to front the money at no cost to Golden Phoenix Coalition, in return for them to peacefully resolve all conflicts. 

Should Animal Empire state they are for the peace, stability, and prosperity of new alliances and nations to grow, follow through on this agreement, and halt their violation of other alliances will for independence, Zeon will gladly consider a peace agreement with Animal Empire at no cost to them.

Tl;dr: Reading is [/size]fundamental[/size]. [/size]

If it gave any indication we were bullying GPC then we should be responsible for any indication of that, but the fact still stands thay we stopped all wars after we agreed to a non aggression pact with GPC. We stopped all attacked on GPC but if your implying that we were bullying GPC on discord then you are mistaken.

TL:DR DramaAlert Nation thinks Thalmom will dab on AE

Edit: this story's sole purpose is to solidify in the world how much the term "micro" makes me cringe

thakmor has a micro benis

wait this isnt black knights forums

Tl;dr: Reading is [/size]fundamental[/size]. [/size]

We treatied with GPC with an ODP, so consider us keeping the promise of peace, stability and prosperity or new alliances and nations to grow in which you ask for.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

KT did not attack AE because a member joined your alliance.

That blatant lie is outrageous and wrong, considering you know the actual reason for the attacks, you want to try to confuse Orbis, is worse than what the real reasoning behind the raids/war against AE.

Git rekt.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

We are a micro

Oh uh same. Hey so wanna merge into Res?

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(