Pantheon Appreciation

Pubstomper

While I wont disagree that they did an excellent job this war because they did, they wiped out CKD and TTO so fast we couldnt even enter the war due to lack of targets.

But the war they hit VE, they were really bad, I got tripled teamed by their leader, the head of their military, and a dude with more cities than me, and I still managed to 0 out their leader and the head of their military before Test rolled in. They were hilariously bad, the head of their military, up declared on me and opened with a naval attack...

Too bad you couldn't get the same results to happen with the rest of your alliance during that war.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Indeed OP, while our enemies were busy talking shit on the OWF, we were busy kicking their asses.

Not really, both sides talk as much shit as they do, though on this side it tends to be NPO or Lordaeron, the latter having died down on that kind of talk for a bit. Occasionally I have to wonder if all that vitriol is totally not um, taking things too personally.

I'm not the biggest fans of NPO, at least certain members. They haven't left too much of a lasting impression for me. They're our allies alright and I'll help them as needed but that doesn't mean I need to like them.

Oh yeah, and fun fact: Madden8021 was BK's 22nd member on Feb 4, 2015, 10 days after Aerys Targaryen joined. Good ol history.

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

Not really, both sides talk as much shit as they do, though on this side it tends to be NPO or Lordaeron, the latter having died down on that kind of talk for a bit. Occasionally I have to wonder if all that vitriol is totally not um, taking things too personally.

I'm not the biggest fans of NPO, at least certain members. They haven't left too much of a lasting impression for me. They're our allies alright and I'll help them as needed but that doesn't mean I need to like them.

Oh yeah, and fun fact: Madden8021 was BK's 22nd member on Feb 4, 2015, 10 days after Aerys Targaryen joined. Good ol history.

It died down because they got !@#$in clapped, murdered, mutilated, etc. If they keep going, they will join UPN and Polaris for a straight slingshot into irrelevancy.

Sucks to be associated with people that you don't like lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

It died down because they got !@#$in clapped, murdered, mutilated, etc. If they keep going, they will join UPN and Polaris for a straight slingshot into irrelevancy.

Sucks to be associated with people that you don't like lmfao

Shitposting hard and not seeing the npi slingshot yet lol

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Moe love for panth. I don't dislike them, how can anyone? Some of the world's nicest people reside there.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I'm really happy that Yui is here now to set the bar of niceness. I was never the nicest player, it's just that most everyone else being !@#holes brought the average down. :ph34r:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm really happy that Yui is here now to set the bar of niceness. I was never the nicest player, it's just that most everyone else being !@#holes brought the average down. :ph34r:

yeah !@#$ you Kurd

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.