Pantheon Appreciation

Pubstomper

kastor will charge extra 100 mil for this thread  :(  

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Tbh, I believe we already saw a glimpse of what Pantheon was capable of when they hit VE on the war TEst hit them. They did p good before the TEst hit.

"The Divided" "InQ" etc. are just quick to forget.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

I've always thought Pantheon was a capable alliance. That's why I was kinda confused seeing them frequently mentioned as "most improved" this war.

Just had a run of bad luck with TEst, against which would make it hard to make being amazing look good.

They're a solid AA.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I needed this. Kastor told me we were terrible and it's been swirling round my mind, getting me down since. I was starting to think we were terrible  :(

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 2

Na I U pantheon doods

Yarr all awesome m8ty arrgh!

Arrgh!

(Yee you bois @ Pantheon are da real MVP better than some would wish to think. Keep up the good work. And loot; keep your warchests fat, and military low)

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

>Looks at VM members

I think they deserve some shit posting. All alliances cop heat, VM people deserve the most as does the biggest of them all LPS.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Okay, respect for being "that guy" in a nice thread and presenting a counter argument. Do you not think they got the amount they "should" get, and then some, though? There's quite a few alliances who overuse VM.

Back to the topic: I've always been really impressed with the way Purplemoon stepped up during the Pantheon/Test war. That was probably the worst trial any leader has had to face in this game: being committed to an attack in a major war, being in charge of the number one alliance overnight, and the likely looming threat of a counter by the largest upper tier force in the game. She handled that entire situation with a no shortage of class and skill, and Pantheon has been in capable hands ever since.

This ^^

Purplemoon handles Pantheon fantastically, and she does it while being the sweetest person in this entire game. She always has cake. And cake is amazing. So Pantheon is amazing. Flawless logic. 

• Upvote 2

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

Okay, respect for being "that guy" in a nice thread and presenting a counter argument. Do you not think they got the amount they "should" get, and then some, though? There's quite a few alliances who overuse VM.

Back to the topic: I've always been really impressed with the way Purplemoon stepped up during the Pantheon/Test war. That was probably the worst trial any leader has had to face in this game: being committed to an attack in a major war, being in charge of the number one alliance overnight, and the likely looming threat of a counter by the largest upper tier force in the game. She handled that entire situation with a no shortage of class and skill, and Pantheon has been in capable hands ever since.

Thank you.  <3  

This ^^

Purplemoon handles Pantheon fantastically, and she does it while being the sweetest person in this entire game. She always has cake. And cake is amazing. So Pantheon is amazing. Flawless logic. 

You can have all the cake! <3 

• Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

purple_colored_landscape_by_toenails_sau
  • Upvote 5

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Tbh, I believe we already saw a glimpse of what Pantheon was capable of when they hit VE on the war TEst hit them. They did p good before the TEst hit.

"The Divided" "InQ" etc. are just quick to forget.

While I wont disagree that they did an excellent job this war because they did, they wiped out CKD and TTO so fast we couldnt even enter the war due to lack of targets. 

But the war they hit VE, they were really bad, I got tripled teamed by their leader, the head of their military, and a dude with more cities than me, and I still managed to 0 out their leader and the head of their military before Test rolled in.  They were hilariously bad, the head of their military, up declared on me and opened with a naval attack...