The war so far - v3

Avruch

didnt say you were bias...in fact I didnt know where you got your data from so I didnt say your data was bias. Neither is it not bias, Im leaving your data at a neutral stand point.

Holy shit, this guy...

• Downvote 1

Never said I agreed with it. But the Senate is the Senate and each have their own views. My position is more akin to a constitutional monarch so it isn't like I can decide things like that. But Cornerstone has a history of treasuring friends, not keeping fingers in as many spheres as possible for our own benefits but because of our own feelings about allies. If you want to cast us as a demon feel free to keep doing so, it won't change us any.

As for Acadia as the Acadian Corner Treaty was not official yet it does not apply. And even then we do not declare war on allies. Otherwise the Stone Coal Treaty wouldn't be worth the forum space it was written on.

So I'm salty for pointing out your bullshit?  Yea that makes total sense, bro.  It wasn't my fault you actually admitted to pulling those kinds of stunts.....in public.

You are either naive or outright lying.

What outcome other than war can result " from changing things up" or seeking a " more powerful position" ?

War is the continuation of politics by other means. Your political machinations didn't provide the higher position of influence you sought and so here we are.

I'm not really sure how you took it like that, or how you took it at all. Clearly I wasn't implying that we were trying to avoid ever having some sort of conflict. "More interesting political landscape" doesn't even make sense without an eventual war being assumed.

I was simply addressing your questioning of our motives. Our original wish was to switch things up with OO. That did not work out, so we switched things up another way. Our motive was the same regardless...to switch things up.

I'm not really sure how you took it like that, or how you took it at all. Clearly I wasn't implying that we were trying to avoid ever having some sort of conflict. "More interesting political landscape" doesn't even make sense without an eventual war being assumed.

I was simply addressing your questioning of our motives. Our original wish was to switch things up with OO. That did not work out, so we switched things up another way. Our motive was the same regardless...to switch things up.

"Instead of doing the rolling for the next 2 years, I want to be the one getting rolled." Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

"Instead of doing the rolling for the next 2 years, I want to be the one getting rolled."

A good ass dicking every now and then is good for the soul.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

REEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S THE COUP

uh i swear no bamboozle... :/

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I'm anticipating the grind out now.

Tbf thats been the general plan the whole time. IMO the only thing that happened outside of what I expected this war to be was how quick we lost the upper tier, but the end result is still the same.

Shut it you salty cuck before I sign a mutual defence treaty with the fascists and you get triggered af.

I signed Lordaeron. You can't beat me for worst Rose treaty.

Tbf thats been the general plan the whole time. IMO the only thing that happened outside of what I expected this war to be was how quick we lost the upper tier, but the end result is still the same.

Tbh, your failure kind of hampered some of us. I was hoping to lose way more infra.

Tbh, your failure kind of hampered some of us. I was hoping to lose way more infra.

Theres still time! Everyone below the top 20 of Rose has been having fun you can join them still.

I signed Lordaeron. You can't beat me for worst Rose treaty.

You obviously know nothing about Rose history if you think Lordaeron had the worst treaty with you.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You obviously know nothing about Rose history if you think Lordaeron had the worst treaty with you.

Nah. You don't realise how bad you are.

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I don't know what you're watching, Lordaereon has exceed all expectations this war.

will love to know what is your definition of "exceed all expectations" coz Military wise they belong in the lower tier and fought against t$ which don't even have a proper lower tier(and people in lower tier where mostly engaged by NPO) and TFP which is already busy with CS and wayy smaller than Lordaeron. If you mean FA wise "exceed all expectation" then I really have nothing to say apart from ayy lmao.

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I don't know what you're watching, Lordaereon has exceed all expectations this war.

That's good. The expectation was that they were worse than complete shit. Now they are just complete shit.

Lxr4VfE.png