The war so far - v3

Avruch

I like to imagine that FilipS is sitting behind his keyboard, laughing uproariously at just how hilarious he is while he masterfully outwits all these Syndisphere chumps.

He's making you look like such fools!

• Upvote 5

Not that you don't have a life, you just don't have very good ones. I doubt you even lift.

Does lifting myself off the sofa every week to restock on mt dew and Doritos count as lifting?
  • Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Yo Filip, friendly advice; please shut it when you're in the position to recognize your mistakes and rectify them (I say this with hesitance due to your piss-poor conduct), and not continue having ad hominem plastered upon your posts.

Edited by Khorne

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Yo Filip, friendly advice; please shut it when you're in the position to recognize your mistakes and rectify them (I say this with hesitance due to your piss-poor conduct), and not continue having ad hominem plastered upon your posts.

Don't bother, we're all circlejerking low-life nerds. Clearly he lives a better way of life than we do.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Guest Karl VII

your post is actually a good example for an argumentum ad hominem :huh:

Edited by Karl VII

I imagine him reading through all my posts just to find anything to say.

Wow; I can imagine that too.

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I'm Australian. You have no idea how much hard work I have to put into communicating with you lot.

And Australian not in Rose?

I don't believe you.

And Australian not in Rose?

I don't believe you.

What about ex-rose? Just join Rose for 1 day Ava, then they can cross you off their list.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Any update on the actual war?  I am surprised (but pleased) that you guys are still at it. 

IQ has now over 5000000000 nations in the same score so they can't updeclare or growth over 1200-1400 score but Syndisphere can't downdeclare that low without problems

Do you know that scene from Jurassic Park 2 when they hide in the cavity under the waterfall where the T-Rex can't reach them? They can't move but they don't die, this war is like that

• Upvote 3

IQ has now over 5000000000 nations in the same score so they can't updeclare or growth over 1200-1400 score but Syndisphere can't downdeclare that low without problems

Do you know that scene from Jurassic Park 2 when they hide in the cavity under the waterfall where the T-Rex can't reach them? They can't move but they don't die, this war is like that

You really believe that? 

The T-Rex in this case would also be very much in danger. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

Doesn't seem like you're paying attention to the war.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Technically, everyone is ex-rose :3

This guy is going places. He knows

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

At a certain point, there isn't anything left for us to destroy that does significant damage. If IQ sees that as the tides turning in your favor, well okay then

Edited by Simple Smith
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png