The war so far - v3

Avruch

He's Canadian. English isn't his native language. Cut him some slack.

Same more me ther, I'm not a native English speaker. He should learn how to speak before he talks.

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

I hate how people always pull the "OMG SPEAK ENGLISH" argument whenever they are at risk of losing the debate vs a foreigner. 

Seriously, it's beneath you. People like Manthrax who manage to master English *on top* of their native language should receive nothing but praise.

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

Same more me ther, I'm not a native English speaker. He should learn how to speak before he talks.

That's not how learning a language works, you need to use it in order to improve.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I hate how people always pull the "OMG SPEAK ENGLISH" argument whenever they are at risk of losing the debate vs a foreigner. 

Seriously, it's beneath you. People like Manthrax who manage to master English *on top* of their native language should receive nothing but praise.

Schmelt is gong show, boys.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It's like he spent a whole evening writing this...I got to admit it's damn funny but really? Do you have to associate him with a handicap?

He's got a brain, probably a better-functioning than many leaders in orbis and for sure better than yours.

Yes, he has to be associated with a handicap because he is a !@#$in handicap to the alliance. And no, he is not better than Manthrax because unlike you and your leader, he is undefeated. If that is what you really feel about his brain, you have not talked to the other leaders that run alliances in this game.

Lxr4VfE.png

LOL

We're done. We have no lives here. A guy in highschool has a life.

more of the horde of @#!*ts coming along...can you not read? Was I not speaking to him?

But... but... public forum? No? Okay ðŸ˜

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Yes, he has to be associated with a handicap because he is a !@#$in handicap to the alliance. And no, he is not better than Manthrax because unlike you and your leader, he is undefeated. If that is what you really feel about his brain, you have not talked to the other leaders that run alliances in this game.

What's next? Are you going to repeat again how you sit at the 'big boys table' ? Edited by FilipS

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

What's next? Are you going to repeat again how you sit at the 'big boys table' ?

No, you don't repeat what the other person already knows. You'd be wasting time.

What is next tho is the continuation of me being undefeated.

Lxr4VfE.png

What's next? Are you going to repeat again how you sit at the 'big boys table' ?

Remember kids, whenever you're losing an argument, make sure to regularly use ad hominem and make rude, irrelevant statements such as: "You're all nerds who have no life", "You're playing on easy mode", "Get in my score range, you little shit", or something of the sort.

A friendly PSA from the Thestral Federation.

• Upvote 4

Z98SzIG.png

Bro, a golf handicap doesn't fit in your sentence on the previous page. So no, it wasn't obvious. At least not if you speak English properly.

gqLi6BA.gif

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 5