The war so far - v3

Avruch

Now *thats* playing on "hard" mode.

Being a black man in Orbis you have to work twice as hard, twice as good, and twice as smart, and be treated twice as worse. :(

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Being a black man in Orbis you have to work twice as hard, twice as good, and twice as smart, and be treated twice as worse. :(

Red Road Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Heh. Reconciling this one is easy, imo.

A lot of people did not expect much from Lordaeron, and their members showed up more than people thought. They deserve credit for that.

Conversely, Kastor has exceeded everyone's expectations of how piss-poor a leader he could be. Lordaeron has done marvelously, considering they have him as a handicap.

It's like he spent a whole evening writing this...I got to admit it's damn funny but really? Do you have to associate him with a handicap?

He's got a brain, probably a better-functioning than many leaders in orbis and for sure better than yours.

Edited by FilipS

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

It's like he spent a whole evening writing this...I got to admit it's damn funny but really? Do you have to associate him with a handicap?

He's got a brain, probably a better-functioning than many leaders in orbis and for sure better than yours.

And unlike you, he has a life.

Why did you double post when you easily could have included the second post at the end of the first one? :v

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Do I get a better parking space with my Kastor handicap parking tag?

Yeah why not join in now? Let's just say whatever the !@#$ we want because other said it before.  

Edited by FilipS

Yeah why not join in now? Let's just say whatever the !@#$ we want because other said it before.  

I meant handicap like a sports handicap. I feel like that should probably be obvious, but in case it's not there you are.

Your response was pretty obviously over the top. My life is a joke, but YOU had no way of knowing that. ;)

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I meant handicap like a sports handicap. I feel like that should probably be obvious, but in case it's not there you are.

Your response was pretty obviously over the top. My life is a joke, but YOU had no way of knowing that. ;)

Bro, a golf handicap doesn't fit in your sentence on the previous page. So no, it wasn't obvious. At least not if you speak English properly.

LOL

We're done.  We have no lives here.  A guy in highschool has a life.

more of the horde of @#!*ts coming along...can you not read? Was I not speaking to him?

Edited by FilipS

It sounds like you could use a Kastor handicap parking tag. Maybe it will help with the mountains of salt.

• Upvote 6

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

LOL

more of the horde of @#!*ts coming along...can you not read? Was I not speaking to him?

LOL

great job formatting your comment.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Bro, a golf handicap doesn't fit in your sentence on the previous page. So no, it wasn't obvious. At least not if you speak English properly.

It does, though? Handicap can be either a noun or a verb...

I think I may have been wrong, though. If you're representative of Lordaeron's membership, Kastor is a perfectly fine leader. My mistake. :P

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It sounds like you could use a Kastor handicap parking tag. Maybe it will help with the mountains of salt.

It is incredible how nobody seems to care about what you're saying

LOL

Are you Clarke's multi? Or his sister's multi?

• Upvote 3