The war so far - v3

Avruch

You guys can misrepresent the reasons for BK leaving Syndisphere on the OWF however you want, but all the shit you guys talk about BK now shows how you guys truly are lol

Wouldn`t suprise me if the whole bloc splitting up and war now was arranged by TKR to get rid of one of their top competitors(BK).

If I were pantheon i would be carefull about my "precious" ally lol

Yea Karl it didn't happen like that at all. Whether anyone agrees with what we did or not we did it ourselves and of our own power.

Wouldn`t suprise me if the whole bloc splitting up and war now was arranged by TKR to get rid of one of their top competitors(BK).

Annndddd on the next episode of

a-jesse.jpg

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

That's a numerical superiority, especially considered that Mensa's hit on Vanguard (who was by far *not* a major hitter on your side at the time) squandered the first strike opportunity and handed initiative to Rose/VE (who were both top 5 at the time, with Rose's upper tier outnumbering us heavily at the time).

This theoretically gave them the chance (and they attempted as much) to shut down our side's heavy hitters in the first blow. Rose's blitz failed because of the syndicate counterblitz outshining theirs, as well as because they had doubled down on nukes (and navy), rather than conventional warfare. That does not take away from their advantage going in however, nor does it indicate any selfawareness with regards to their *real* fighting power going into that war. They couldn't know, because fighting reputations had not been solidly established yet at the time (except for maybe mensa). Any notion that they did posess that awareness and were therefore defeatist or unwilling is categorically false for that reason.

I do feel like you are applying a lot of hindsight deduction to the history you are trying to project; underselling paragon/covenants/paracovs strength going into each war (as well as their confidence and willingness going in), while generally overselling syndispheres strength (and malice). It's the only reason i'm arguing on the OWF here (as I don't really have a stake in this war's progression)- since it (either intentionally or accidentally) distorts history with factually inaccurate blips.

A new history must be written because this will not suffice for the ushering in of the noobs!

Lxr4VfE.png

You went full ayy lmao. 

Never go full ayy lmao. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

The way I see things, at least half of the posters are from the other side, Im fine with it as long as we can have real unbiased facts here, not misrepresented facts that are trying to be pushed in by the other side just because they have the numbers. 

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

The way I see things, at least half of the posters are from the other side, Im fine with it as long as we can have real unbiased facts here, not misrepresented facts that are trying to be pushed in by the other side just because they have the numbers.

LMAO, you're expecting way too much from the OWF.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I don't make any claims to lack of bias. The data is reliable and can be checked by anyone, since its all just drawn from in-game pages available to anyone. My limited commentary is obviously biased, since I'm a participant in the war. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Karl VII

Yea Karl it didn't happen like that at all. Whether anyone agrees with what we did or not we did it ourselves and of our own power.

shhhhhhhhhhh don`t ruin my alternative facts

200.gif#7-grid1

But Officer D.va makes up for it.

Pig lover

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You would have a point...but I believe it is rather telling that they only left Syndisphere after BK had already requested for a supremacy clause from TKR. That points to a whole other motive entirely.

Wat. I'm not sure how that nullifies the point at all. We originally wanted to switch things up with OO as a unit, and we made that quite clear. Once that failed we tried something else and formed INQ.

As one of the first few people in BK gov that was vocally pro-NPO treaty, I can assure you that the intention was purely to make the political landscape more interesting. Sure...if we do that right, BK ends up in a more powerful position. That's what pretty much any government wants for its alliance. However...no one wanted a Syndisphere-like "hegemoney." Something like that would just put us back in the same position of trying to switch things up to make it interesting...

• Upvote 1

As one of the first few people in BK gov that was vocally pro-NPO treaty, I can assure you that the intention was purely to make the political landscape more interesting.

Huh, interesting.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

That's a numerical superiority, especially considered that Mensa's hit on Vanguard (who was by far *not* a major hitter on your side at the time) squandered the first strike opportunity and handed initiative to Rose/VE (who were both top 5 at the time, with Rose's upper tier outnumbering us heavily at the time).

I'm a fan of your bs you snek. 

If Vanguard wasn't a major hitter THEN WHY WERE WE HIT FIRST.  We were a threat, plan and simple and they had to take us out first or Mensa would have fallen.

Trust me on this I am no snek.

I'm a fan of your bs you snek. 

If Vanguard wasn't a major hitter THEN WHY WERE WE HIT FIRST.  We were a threat, plan and simple and they had to take us out first or Mensa would have fallen.

Trust me on this I am no snek.

Mensa hit you first because DEIC/UPN were both flexing as swing parties, making it impossible for:

- Mensa to hit Rose directly: This would have brought in DEIC on Rose's side and would have led UPN to go hands-off.

- Rose to hit/counter Mensa directly: This would have brought in UPN on Mensa's side, and would have led DEIC to go hands-off.

You were also just really terrifying and stronk.

os9LcJK.gif