The war so far - v3

Avruch

How exactly can monitoring score change be biased? The analysis of it, sure but the actual records of it is impossible to be swayed one way or another.

ye thas what I meant Edited by RickAstley

wait this isnt black knights forums

I'm just super happy with Bluebear's Arrgh. S/o to dem bois

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

When NPO posted recruitment messages where they stated they wanted to take over the game.

That was done by a fairly new member who doesn't have a gov position in PW and it was on the Nationstates forum. I didn't check his creative license with it and he likes RPing. The ones where we did have input are usually more along the lines of just asking people to come to PW  because the other war game is dead or  in the one back in June which was basically "we're going to get rolled, please come to help".

Hey guys, remember that time that NPO didn't have any plans to become a hegemonic power?

Yeah, me neither.

When did we? I don't really get this line. I was always fine with Rose/other Paracov being the main non-tS power, but then they gave it up and joined and we were ill-equipped to take that mantle. 
Edited by Roquentin

>actually believing IQ is trying to create a hegemoney.

We're literally trying to do the exact opposite. We're making the game interesting again and you're holding grudges over us. Respect our desire to actually have an interesting political landscape, unlike the last few months where syndisphere chooses who to roll next, with no repercussions.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

>actually believing IQ is trying to create a hegemoney.

We're literally trying to do the exact opposite. We're making the game interesting again and you're holding grudges over us. Respect our desire to actually have an interesting political landscape, unlike the last few months where syndisphere chooses who to roll next, with no repercussions.

No, you will be rolled with no repercussions.

Lxr4VfE.png

Holding grudges?  No?

Also, keep in mind, Zodiac (Or should I say BoC and Chola) benefited greatly from Syndisphere's assistance, both in help with organization and tactics.

>choosing who to roll next with no repercussions

You are aware that since January, there's been no Syndisphere rolling.  Right?  The only conflict that really occurred was Mensa rolling Lordaeron.

Even this conflict wasn't a Syndisphere rolling, at least initially.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Lmfao holding grudges. They hella shook now. Had one chance to accomplish objectives and they completly butchered it lmfao

You best bet you gonna get clapped again for your stupidity. You wanted a fair landscape and you brought this weak showing to the table. !@#$ outta hurrrrrrrr.

I guess "even landscape" means getting leveled

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

I'd also like to point out that all of this military build up occurred when it came to light that Mensa was going to roll VE for the whole deception bit on Syndicate.

So indirectly, there are people who were in full support of that after it came out.  Which I'm not against, but this whole "Oh woe Syndisphere dominates the game and is rolling people with no repercussions" - don't get caught plotting against us dumbasses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey do you any of you read Nietzsche? I just got assigned his Genealogy of Morals and the discourse on master/slave morality seem to have some interesting connections to this thing about how Syndi set up the culture

[iC]

also roq sucks

[/iC]

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Hey do you any of you read Nietzsche? I just got assigned his Genealogy of Morals and the discourse on master/slave morality seem to have some interesting connections to this thing about how Syndi set up the culture

[iC]

also roq sucks

[/iC]

Ah yes. For morality is inherently immoral- nothing but the tool the slave resorts to in order to subvert the master.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

There are certainly members of Syndisphere that hold grudges against IQ for splitting away so suddenly, and there will probably be a lot more holding grudges after this war.

Wouldn't be surprised if IQ as a whole wasn't trying to create a new hegemoney actually; during my times allied to BoC they showed a willingness to create a fun fight for both sides rather than a complete obliteration of one.