Congrats NPO

Holton

I was originally going to post a mock religious text like the others did about how CS views Roq as the Second Coming and we will happily die for Pacifica but I got bored part way through. So here is some leaked classified footage of me, Roq, Bezzers, and Curu during a hegemoney meeting.

spanish-inquisition-diabolical-laughter-

If you are wondering where Bezzers is, he is disguised as that plant in the background.

Because I have better things to do with my life than shit post on the forums of this game. I have officially left it to Greatkitteh, who is clearly the superior shit poster. (THANKS)

After he spoke out against the hedmon emperor saying he had the gun we had to revassalize him. And FOR ROQUENTIN!

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Have I ever told you the tragedy of Darth Roquentin the wise?

I thought not, it's not a story the Syndisphere would tell you. It's a Paracovenant legend. Darth Roquentin was a Dark Lord of the New Pacific Order, so powerful and wise he could use his mastery of negotiation to influence the alliances and create coalitions... He had such a knowledge of Easy Mode he could keep the ones he cared about out of range.

He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught Kastor, his apprentice, everything he knew, then the apprentice stole his bank in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from defeat, but not himself.

best post I've seen in months

• Upvote 1

Don't really know hidude at all so have no idea whether he would be accepted or not, but our tier cohesion strategy mostly applies to nations grown inside NPO. Nations that join from outside are welcome to join with higher levels, it'd just be on the understanding that there's only so much support we could provide to them militarily. I doubt we'd refuse someone that wanted to join that wasn't within our strength ranges, I just doubt it'd do much for that kind of person unless they strictly cared about NPO over and above themselves.

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares about their individual nation.

Unless you're doing some fraggle-esque stuff and basically solo'ing the game.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

I thought not, it's not a story the Syndisphere would tell you. It's a Paracovenant legend. Darth Roquentin was a Dark Lord of the New Pacific Order, so powerful and wise he could use his mastery of negotiation to influence the alliances and create coalitions... He had such a knowledge of Easy Mode he could keep the ones he cared about out of range.

He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught Kastor, his apprentice, everything he knew, then the apprentice stole his bank in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from defeat, but not himself.

This officially makes the war worth it.

• Upvote 3

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Note that all the shit posters are from NPO. The other alliances are interestingly silent.

Hey man it took me a while to write my post don't blank it like that :(

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Hey man it took me a while to write my post don't blank it like that :(

We are all blanks compared to he the leader, he needs all our words and revunue!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Inb4 Roq is taking everyone's money to one day convert it into real money and buy a golden toilet with it

pretty sure the conversion rate from PnW to RL money is actually negative.
  • Upvote 1

And this Orbis, is how you go from "Worst Alliance Leader of the Year" to "Best Alliance Leader of the Year" in a mere 6 months.

• Upvote 1