Congrats NPO

Holton

You are officially the best mole alliance ever.

Purposefully planted by Syndisphere to seduce any of the disloyal elements of OO or Syndisphere into revealing their true nature. All while capping growth so you take virtually no damage while your entire coalition burns for you.

Simply brilliant. Thank you for doing that.

I hope this PM finds you well.

edit: oh no I posted this on the OWF

• Upvote 4

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

I am glad this thread recognizes the true glory that is the New Pacific Order and its leader, Roquentin, blessed be his name, supreme prophet of the Cult Pacifica.

It is known by all that while Roquentin is kind and generous, and that to achieve the true enlightenment of "Easy Mode", sacrifices must be made along the way.

Infrastructure and military units are but temporary, foolish distractions any true enlightened of the Cult Pacifica is honored to cast aside in the service of the true Good!

Our cities shall be dust, our histories forgotten, our monuments deconstructed, but fear not! The Cult embraces all those who seek the path of enlightenment and swear Eternal Devotion to our savior, holy Roquentin.

Truly, are we not blessed?

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

this thread will be worse then cancer

• Upvote 5

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Roquentin is a hero. The only hero.

Dear leader Roquentin was vert smart. He first appeared to me when i was in UPN. UPN is a NPO puppet that we use to dump our unfavorable nations who preach a false democracy. I really cried and asked him to give me another chance. I shitposted about alpha in oktoberfest, but now i would be FOR STEVE.

He with his infinate kindness took me. I though myself on the hanster, and for once, saw true freedom.

"Let us adbandon our friends and unite traitorsphere into forming a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) era hedgemony over PW with a 2 member blitz, using a meatshield or too for no good reason but entertainment in a No CB war."

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Now Roquentin was a very humble man, more humble than any man throughout the earth. And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Frawley that all the world should be taxed.

• Upvote 2

Roquentin is a hero. The only hero.

Dear leader Roquentin was vert smart. He first appeared to me when i was in UPN. UPN is a NPO puppet that we use to dump our unfavorable nations who preach a false democracy. I really cried and asked him to give me another chance. I shitposted about alpha in oktoberfest, but now i would be FOR STEVE.

He with his infinate kindness took me. I though myself on the hanster, and for once, saw true freedom.

"Let us adbandon our friends and unite traitorsphere into forming a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) era hedgemony over PW with a 2 member blitz, using a meatshield or too for no good reason but entertainment in a No CB war."

FOR ROQENTIN!!

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Before any one of us could speak, there was a clap of thunder and with a mighty boom... he appeared.

clap of thunder

clap

wXFKDqI.png Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

Wait, so if NPO was planted by Syndisphere doesn't that mean that Syndisphere is betraying itself? And in turn should Syndisphere now roll itself?

85c.gif

What if they are rolling themselves, and CS, BK, Zodiac were just the alliances sent from Syndisphere to do the rolling

Lxr4VfE.png

Note that all the shit posters are from NPO. The other alliances are interestingly silent.

also @ steve - I appreciate NPO for going for an unorthodox strategy and shaking things up. Can't exactly praise them though.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Note that all the shit posters are from NPO. The other alliances are interestingly silent.

also @ steve - I appreciate NPO for going for an unorthodox strategy and shaking things up. Can't exactly praise them though.

It seems you haven't been looking close enough……

Screen_Shot_2015-09-17_at_11.58.16_pm.thumb.png.b00a465ac4d36381a4e529773e5fdfd9.png

Lmao bezzers and theng were absorbed vassals of the NPO hedgemon years ago . . . FOR ROQUENTIN

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What's tier cohesion?

How close (cohesion) the nations are in score/cities (tier). High cohesion means that these nations can attack and defend together more efficiently.

NPO imposes this cohesion by planning the development of the very nations.

hidude wouldn't be accepted because of too high city count and score.

Edited by Ripper

Don't really know hidude at all so have no idea whether he would be accepted or not, but our tier cohesion strategy mostly applies to nations grown inside NPO. Nations that join from outside are welcome to join with higher levels, it'd just be on the understanding that there's only so much support we could provide to them militarily. I doubt we'd refuse someone that wanted to join that wasn't within our strength ranges, I just doubt it'd do much for that kind of person unless they strictly cared about NPO over and above themselves.

• Upvote 2

If I wanted to join NPO they probably wouldn't even let me; probably something about tier cohesion or whatever...

Or you so might convince them to buy more cities so as to be able to defend you.

You could be the pacifican moses leading them to the promised land of plentiful cities and economic prosperity.

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

I was originally going to post a mock religious text like the others did about how CS views Roq as the Second Coming and we will happily die for Pacifica but I got bored part way through. So here is some leaked classified footage of me, Roq, Bezzers, and Curu during a hegemoney meeting.

spanish-inquisition-diabolical-laughter-

If you are wondering where Bezzers is, he is disguised as that plant in the background.

Because I have better things to do with my life than shit post on the forums of this game. I have officially left it to Greatkitteh, who is clearly the superior shit poster.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone