War Awards Nominations

Pubstomper

I know I know, you and your alliance did great as usual 

2395665204ee1f8e276d03aa62b192405d406c70

63910980.jpg

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: The Knights Radiant (awesome performance)

Worst Fighters: UPN (as always)

Most Surprising Entry: Hogwarts on Zodiac

Best PR: TKR

Worst PR: BK (you've !@#$ed up your FA for real, your fighting has been getting worse and worse too)

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): TKR

Most Improved: Pantheon

Failed to Meet Expectations: BK

Best DoW: /

Best Blitz: Hogwarts

Worst Blitz: SK

I also think this nomination lacks best rookie alliance in which case it would definitely be Zodiac. You guys have been able to hold Mensa down quite good and who knows what would the outcome of the war be had we not rolled you.

Worst PR: BK (you've !@#$ed up your FA for real, your fighting has been getting worse and worse too)

Failed to Meet Expectations: BK

Especially interesting considering jaguar's one of the founding members of BK.

Z98SzIG.png

I also think this nomination lacks best rookie alliance in which case it would definitely be Zodiac. You guys have been able to hold Mensa down quite good and who knows what would the outcome of the war be had we not rolled you.

lol?  I mean, it's not hard to stall out a 35-40 active member alliance when you have anywhere from triple to quadruple the numbers.  The fact they haven't shut us out and pinned us is what gets me.

• Downvote 1

GG

If LPS wasn't team carry for CS I'd vote you for best fighter

But LPS fought so fierce that he didn't even lose 1 infra

and when he gets his medical whatever degree he can open a little doctors office for all the people who get rekt in war

We are voting the best fighter AFTER LPS

• Upvote 1

STOP COMPLEMENTING and Kill each other!!!

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Guardian's underrated because people barely talk about them even during wartime. They're often forgotten because they don't play a big role politically and are generally pretty quiet but they still hit hard during war.

Hence Memph may have hit less targets than some people but still did more damage and showed upper tier experience :)

• Upvote 4

Guardian's underrated because people barely talk about them even during wartime. They're often forgotten because they don't play a big role politically and are generally pretty quiet but they still hit hard during war.

Hence Memph may have hit less targets than some people but still did more damage and showed upper tier experience :)

They don't play a big role politically because they choose not too, not for any other reason(except TKR). However being only 18 members doesn't usually warrant a blitz and they have a very high average city count which IQ doesn't have.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Showes you'r lack of Millcom understanding then.

Blitzing Guardian should have been the first thing you did.

Im not saying you would have had a chance at winning the upper tier, but you could have won the mid, if the upper wasnt free to hit down. i myself hit nations of 14 and 16 cities with my own 22. along with outhers in the 20+ ranges. That resonates down the tiers.

Point is: If you surrender a tier completely, you give your oponent an advantage. And letting Guardian roam freely was a big mistake imo.

That would only be guardian. There was an excess of upper tier the other side had that wasn't even called in. It also wouldn't really tie them down sufficiently. they'd have counters on the nations hitting them and then would be free to declare after that.

With VE, SK, Zodiac, UPN, Acadia, and CS - there were enough upper tier nations that could've hindered or even shut down some of the more smaller elite alliances (Like Guardian and Coalition), if there were any communication/planning involved to do so.

I mean, I get it, treaty web tends to get in the way and you're unsure of who supports who...  plus the whole reputation that Mensa and Syndicate has due to our presence on the boards and from past conflicts.

That would only be guardian. There was an excess of upper tier the other side had that wasn't even called in. It also wouldn't really tie them down sufficiently. they'd have counters on the nations hitting them and then would be free to declare after that.

I mean, that happened already.  If you're going to go for first strike advantage, you need to hit key points to stall out your opponent.  Your goal was to secure low tier and climb up, all you needed to do was stall our upper tier enough to prevent us from going down ahead of you.

• Downvote 1

lol?  I mean, it's not hard to stall out a 35-40 active member alliance when you have anywhere from triple to quadruple the numbers.  The fact they haven't shut us out and pinned us is what gets me.

Meh. I'm sure you guys faced these odds in the past too. The thing is, not many of you were online when they blitzed you, I know me and everybody else in Hogwarts were schocked by that. But you have done good in Mensa style once we took some pressure of you. YW.

Especially interesting considering jaguar's one of the founding members of BK.

Meaning I know what BK is capable of but failed to meet in recent few wars.

#bringYosoback

With VE, SK, Zodiac, UPN, Acadia, and CS - there were enough upper tier nations that could've hindered or even shut down some of the more smaller elite alliances (Like Guardian and Coalition), if there were any communication/planning involved to do so.

I mean, I get it, treaty web tends to get in the way and you're unsure of who supports who...  plus the whole reputation that Mensa and Syndicate has due to our presence on the boards and from past conflicts.

I mean, that happened already.  If you're going to go for first strike advantage, you need to hit key points to stall out your opponent.  Your goal was to secure low tier and climb up, all you needed to do was stall our upper tier enough to prevent us from going down ahead of you.

You're assuming all of those upper tier nations were all around and ready to go. With VE, I can tell you a few of them weren't even paying attention during the coup saga and were on grey or red diamond. It's always going to be an issue where statistics aren't representative of material reality.  It wouldn't have exactly shut them down if alliances like TKR were available to immediately counter and the uncovered Syndicate upper tier. The thing you're missing here is a lot of your side had been staying up at update for several days, facilitating fast counters(ie. TKR's last minute hit on SK). 

Edited by Roquentin

You're assuming all of those upper tier nations were all around and ready to go. With VE, I can tell you a few of them weren't even paying attention during the coup saga and were on grey or red diamond. It's always going to be an issue where statistics aren't representative of material reality.  It wouldn't have exactly shut them down if alliances like TKR were available to immediately counter and the uncovered Syndicate upper tier. The thing you're missing here is a lot of your side had been staying up at update for several days, facilitating fast counters(ie. TKR's last minute hit on SK). 

Its alot harder to insta-counter if you have incoming wars.

Most alliances will hold back even if the blitz is poor just to mop up.

So sending someone like SK or VE on guardian could have bought CS a day or two.

That alone would have been worth it to keep the upper tier from freeing the middle tier.

And in turn allowing your immensly larger lower tier to hit upwards on the strong middle tier in TKR.

And lastly, this isnt an attack, its atempted help.

Ole2.png

Meh. I'm sure you guys faced these odds in the past too. The thing is, not many of you were online when they blitzed you, I know me and everybody else in Hogwarts were schocked by that. But you have done good in Mensa style once we took some pressure of you. YW.

I'm not turning away the assistance.  I already told Partisan to let you guys know we appreciate it.

But no, we haven't faced these numerical odds before as an alliance - I believe the Alpha/Fark blitz was only 2 to 1 odds (And they very nearly had us) at the time, and that was the biggest hit we ever took.  Whereas the SK/Zodiac blitz was a 4-to-1 odds.  3-to-1 once SK got knocked out by TKR.

And they messed up on a couple of us (Spamming Ground Attacks isn't the best thing to do sometimes).

Not everybody logged into PnW, but we had people in Discord waiting.  The server !@#$up screwed a lot of it up.

• Downvote 1

Aw shucks guys, it really warms my heart knowing there's people on here who appreciate our DoW's. Smooches to you all!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Showes you'r lack of Millcom understanding then.

Blitzing Guardian should have been the first thing you did.

Im not saying you would have had a chance at winning the upper tier, but you could have won the mid, if the upper wasnt free to hit down. i myself hit nations of 14 and 16 cities with my own 22. along with outhers in the 20+ ranges. That resonates down the tiers.

Point is: If you surrender a tier completely, you give your oponent an advantage. And letting Guardian roam freely was a big mistake imo.

Really just shows your lack of it. :P

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I'm not turning away the assistance.  I already told Partisan to let you guys know we appreciate it.

But no, we haven't faced these numerical odds before as an alliance - I believe the Alpha/Fark blitz was only 2 to 1 odds (And they very nearly had us) at the time, and that was the biggest hit we ever took.  Whereas the SK/Zodiac blitz was a 4-to-1 odds.  3-to-1 once SK got knocked out by TKR.

And they messed up on a couple of us (Spamming Ground Attacks isn't the best thing to do sometimes).

Not everybody logged into PnW, but we had people in Discord waiting.  The server !@#$up screwed a lot of it up.

I like your humbleness regarding Hogwarts entering. I honestly believe Zodiac could have held your mid tier down quite effectively, even with SK basically being taken out of the fight, however who knows how the down declares from you guys would have went. Hogwarts shut us down completely in terms of conventional warfare.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Our upper tier was pretty solid initially, but HW did speed that snowball up.  Our mid-tier would've been pinned.  A few of us managed our battles decently (Like myself, for example).  However, Mensa members are required to have large stockpiles, so rebuilding once help comes around shouldn't be a surprise.  Granted a few of us are being lazy with that now.

• Downvote 1