War Slot Filling

Alex

*shrugs* There's always context to consider as well as what I mentioned. Usually when someone is accused of breaking the rules they can bring forth the context for something that occurred or is occurring. Considering what Partisan did, it is apparent that when the context is brought forth it shows no harm or malintent versus Kastor attacking someone that his AA is at war with and sending three planes citing a mechanic that doesn't exist (utter defeats impacting resistance). As well perpetual warring with no serious attacks is different than a once off sort of thing with one or two members from an AA and not the entire AA.

That being said a part of the reason some people on the discord were angry was because Partisan got a rather harsh punishment while Kastor probably just got a strike and a warning. The only difference is that Kastor wasn't deliberately fortifying, he was deliberately sending 50 soldiers or 3 planes to fail his own attacks. 

Z98SzIG.png

• Administrators

since we are on the subject of clarifying rules would you please clarify this rule?

lgmYRLo.png

you have it in bold quite nicely right here, however i do not see it in the 'game rules' . i bet if you start looking at the number of nations in vacation mode you will see a huge increase in people deciding to go to the beach or something of the sort a few hours before and/or after a war declaration. what about people that aren't going on vacation and still have all of their facilities to access the game? many times you will find these people have logged in multiple times in a day while in 'vacation' mode and some have gone as far to pubblicly admit they arent even going on vacation. to me this is very telling it is being used as 'peace mode'. i know it is difficult to prove/enforce that - but when they publicly admit that they are using it to avoid war and/or arent going on vacation...well thats another bag of marbles.

like i said - just looking for clarification

I have never punished anyone for using Vacation mode for any reason, nor will I.

It is not against the Game Rules to use Vacation mode, even if it to avoid war.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link