Emerald Bank

Utter Nutter

hwifiu.png

Emerald Bank offers new loans to mature nations for rebuilding purposes

Loans have to be of 200m or greater to be eligible for application and nations requesting it must have more than 15 cities

the interest will be 3% per week

below is a link of our contract

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DE1kmgr5h5hU7RgPmKUCixqaZLJOF2XH1T1bFb6Gj4/edit?ts=57ae31ee

you can find me in Emerald bank's discord channel https://discord.gg/YRdtqsK

or PM me ingame at https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18180

Uncle Seb

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 3

Just fyi, I'm 19 cities, and it will only cost me ~130M to rebuild completely after this war (from near zero).

Perhaps your 200m minimum is too high.

Edited by Spooner

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

but the 200m minumun is for this prime rate of 3%, smaller loans would have a higher interest rate

3% monthly?

Nvm, I see it's weekly in OP. Ignore me.

Edited by Spooner

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

• 3 weeks later...

Emerald Bank launched a new program, whoever becomes a costumer from now until june 15th (30 days) along side with my old time costumers and keeps taking loans from us continuosly will earn Emerald membership.

Emerald membership costumers will enjoy a 2% interest rate starting september 3rd

anyone who becomes costumers and continues to be so before september 3rd will earn Ruby membership and earn a 2% interest rate starting january 7th 2018

Emerald membership costumers only will enjoy a drop of interests to 1% on may 6th 2018 (our second year anniversary)

Ruby membership costumers only will enjoy 2% after january 7th

anyone else will be sapphire membership and stay at 3% forever

this offer is separate from the Jewel themed banks, this offer is exclusive for Emerald Bank costumers.

hurry up and get your Emerald membership now!!!

(special membership is automatically revoked after one month without taking a loan)

(to mantain membership you have take a minimun loan of 200m and owe a minimun of 100m)

(while at war, the 1 month termination clause is not in effect)

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 2

\o/ Really cheap money!

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I have to ask, why would Emerald bank do this, and why would Ruby partake in it also?  

You are offering established customers 1% interest.  I'm pretty sure you're actually losing money at that rate given the other things you could do with it (opportunity cost), and given that there are nations that delete while owing money sometimes, among other expenses.

Ruby just opened.  They claim to offer 3% interest on investments.  You could TRIPLE your returns by investing in Ruby instead of offering your most profligate customers rates at which you're likely to lose money.  Also, it means that customers could borrow from you at 1% and then use the money to invest in Ruby (or in Stratton Oakmont bonds, when they're selling them, for that matter, which currently would pay the same rate), and basically just print money.

For that matter, Ruby is participating by offering rates of 2%.  Since they offer 3% to investors, that means by partaking in this program, they are just flat out losing money.  (Edit: I think I misread you here.  You mean that Ruby customers will enjoy rates of 2% if they borrow from Emerald?)

You're clearly doing something very creative here to drum up extra profits in between.  Color me interested!

Edited by Psweet

*Emerald Bank doesn't care about making profits anymore, our goal is to offer our old timers the best possible deal we can offer

*Emerald Bank invests in Ruby Bank and should they remain with us they would potentially also pay 1% interest on any loans they take from us

*Ruby Membership has nothing to do with Ruby Bank, Emerald policies are separated from any Jewel themed policies.

*this special new membership is a limited time offer and its also limited by our funds.

*you are correct that you can currently take a loan from Emerald Bank and invest into Ruby or SB or Maple or any other bank out there and make a profit of it with money thats not yours.

our goal is and has always been to offer our costumers the best possible deal we can offer, this is the best I can possibly do, be an emerald bank costumer today and by this time next year, you will be paying 1% interest on your loans, you could take a 1 billion loan this time next year and only pay 10m weekly interest, you could grab that money and put it in another bank and earn 30m interest.

of course, funds are limited since my rates will be so low that literally nobody will care to invest with me, but with this, emerald membership will be a pretty reduced number of clients, a very happy number of clients and a very rich number of clients, which is after all my ultimate goal.

my old timers are the reason why I grew so much, this is my way to pay it back

thank you loyal costumers of Emerald Bank, you made me what I am today

• Upvote 3

wow, such a success that I ran out of funds 20 minutes after I posted this.

also for the banks out there, I hope you realize this isn't competition at all, I already have my old timers, loyal clients many of which have been with me since the start, this is a business opportunity, the 4 banks currently associated with Emerald and using EB funds will profit incredibly off this deal.

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 2