The war so far v2- updated stats

Avruch

Skill beats mass everytime. You have any net damage statistics?

Nope, this stuff is easy to do by hand. Net damage is usually calculated by scraping war pages (Alex admits that his damage stats are FUBAR). 

Skill beats mass everytime. You have any net damage statistics?

I've got infra damage (and value - but let's be honest, Alex's stat tracker is often broken) dealt/taken statistics, but no unit damages dealt/taken stats. Would require a scraper that cycles through all wars - ain't nobody got time fo dat shit.

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

bottom line: #clapped

• Upvote 6

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I didn't expect it to be quite this bad even if the second round could turn it around a bit. I feel it may in future for some people put certain alliance's fighting capabilities (BK being the obvious one) in doubt, as in being carried by their now enemies. Then again it may have simply been bad allocation of forces available as some big players were hit with far more force than others.

Then again it may have simply been bad allocation of forces available as some big players were hit with far more force than others.

They were going to lose the top tier eventually.  They banked on the low tier to win decisively in order to support the mid-tier and win that.  Then use mid-tier to updeclare and drag down.  Problem is, the top tier will always win faster than the low tier just due to how much offensive power there is to zero militaries out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The 3 worst are:

SK -52.08%

CKD -51.26%

VE -48.95%

I see a pattern 23923339-100x100-80c3368807622a767004532

we know you are the best :P 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I don't think HBE should be put on a side; looks like it entered on both.

And as usual Syndisphere proves it has good coordination, fighting skills, and mobility despite the numbers. No surprises here (although I'm sad to see that CKD score drop :( )

• Upvote 1

That's a biiig difference, wawawoo.

CF shouldn't have as much damage as we do, but at least our newest members have finally gotten some war experience!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

They were going to lose the top tier eventually.  They banked on the low tier to win decisively in order to support the mid-tier and win that.  Then use mid-tier to updeclare and drag down.  Problem is, the top tier will always win faster than the low tier just due to how much offensive power there is to zero militaries out.

That appears to be the case yes. Perhaps the game changes since previous wars has contributed to all this as I remember back when tS was fighting wars with a disadvantage at the top with, nations in alliances like Rose mostly going untouched even, they still would pull out the wins. Certainly seems to me that NPO overkilled on the staying low mechanic they wished to exploit, and bumping it up to 12ish cities would have been better. 

TBF CKD was honoring their treaty against a much larger foe. They honored it even though they were an untested, much lower tiered, inexperienced majority doing a suicide run for the sake of their allies. I would give them at least a thumbs up out of simple respect. Others on both sides never even glanced at helping out their MDP partners.

^ Very true.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

TBF CKD was honoring their treaty against a much larger foe. They honored it even though they were an untested, much lower tiered, inexperienced majority doing a suicide run for the sake of their allies. I would give them at least a thumbs up out of simple respect. Others on both sides never even glanced at helping out their MDP partners.

Eh, I wouldn't applaud them as much as you'd think. They are supporting an aggressive war on an ally, whether they entered to defend an ally or not. To make it even worse, their BK treaty is non chaining, which makes their entry optional. Pretty much on par with the paper they have with an ally that was noCBed. 

• Upvote 4

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,