Knights Out. Lights Out. Peace yo!

Victor Truchev

Not really shaming your own friends, I was the only one on IQ side to say something about it, but i also gave a compliment :)  

In the past, even if I wasn't happy with my allies leaving early, I would still thank them for at least doing something. God,  Kurd was right you kids are savages. 

Edited by Redarmy
  • Upvote 3

Interesting to see RW people screaming about people leaving their wars after round 1 :) 

Also interesting to see apart from RW neither tTO ally nor their coalition mates are screaming about them leaving war after round 1

Well, I can understand their decision even if I don't entirely agree with it, and while it was only two days they deserve credit for dealing some damage just as Hogwarts did.

>Ally joins in dumb ass war

>Ally leaves dumb ass war

>Ally gets shamed by allies

Shaming your friends works all the time. 10/10.

BK and most other alliances on our side weren't shaming on him, RW started the argument and they aren't even in the conflict. No one at BK is being pissy at tTO because they left a war they never wanted to get involved in.

Z98SzIG.png

Well, I can understand their decision even if I don't entirely agree with it, and while it was only two days they deserve credit for dealing some damage just as Hogwarts did.

BK and most other alliances on our side weren't shaming on him, RW started the argument and they aren't even in the conflict. No one at BK is being pissy at tTO because they left a war they never wanted to get involved in.

Then my mistake. 

Interesting to see RW people screaming about people leaving their wars after round 1 :)

Also interesting to see apart from RW neither tTO ally nor their coalition mates are screaming about them leaving war after round 1

I've been saying it since page 1. Was hesitant when I saw we signed them originally, and now proves my point. You can't rely on opportunists to be a worthy ally

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Their allies on the BK side (or the other side for that matter) are not shaming Teutonic Order.

I'm not going to rise to this provocation you seem to be attempting via those digs. Roz Wei has never dropped out of a war early and that is a fact.

Nor should they even if it is all quite cynical in my opinion. I have said my piece and don't intend to go much beyond it.

Unlike Pantheon, tTO had concrete intelligence indicating we had been on a list somewhere that made us a target. TEst carried that list. Arrgh, by their nature remains a common threat. With Roz Wei subscribing to their defense, you automatically fell cleanly into that slot as well. That is one of the easiest things to rationalize, Roz. Your criticisms fall flat, sir.

Actually, this is where you're wrong again. Even if the war was moving more favorably to IQ, we still would have exited. It is as I have said. Politically, we just aren't committed.

Uh... I'm pretty sure Pantheon knew so not sure why you are making them out to be clueless. I expected such a reason and I really can't refute it with evidence, but in context with this here it does you no favours no.

And that is fair enough which is why I and AkAk have told you to in future (advice, not malice) to just not enter the conflict. As you did then you should I would expect at least list what the conflict is and where the lack of commitment comes from. You got ties to both side and don't want them disintegrating on the other side? Cool, state as such. Don't and people will assign their own feelings on why it is all too easily.

It seems you guys are just shitposting or just arguing for the sake of arguing.

tTO jumped in, did a lot of damage, took damage, and peaced out.  This isn't a unusual thing (See Hogwarts with Zodiac).  Throughout history in PnW, there's always a couple of friendly alliances that do a couple of key surgical strikes then bounce out.

Can it be frustrating?  Sure, but we don't know the full intentions of what's going on behind the scenes.  Pantheon and tTO reached a conclusion are both are moving on.

So simmer down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It seems you guys are just shitposting or just arguing for the sake of arguing.

tTO jumped in, did a lot of damage, took damage, and peaced out.  This isn't a unusual thing (See Hogwarts with Zodiac).  Throughout history in PnW, there's always a couple of friendly alliances that do a couple of key surgical strikes then bounce out.

Can it be frustrating?  Sure, but we don't know the full intentions of what's going on behind the scenes.  Pantheon and tTO reached a conclusion are both are moving on.

So simmer down.

You'd be pissed if TKR/Guardian did this.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You'd be pissed if TKR/Guardian did this.

I don't know if "pissed" would be the word.  Upset?  Certainly.

SK did it to us in the past before if I recall correctly, but we didn't make a huge deal out of it.  Maybe Pfeiffer or TUGT did.  I wasn't fully involved into those talks, but I know the membership was mostly like 'meh'.

• Downvote 1

I wanted to peace out and turn around and hit CS, when they surrendered after 2 days, a few wars back.

Pulling shit like this is basically saying I care more about my nation/alliance, than I do about my allies.

More than a few wars my guy you gotta let that go.

I would like to affirm that the Teutonic Order has been a great ally to Knights Templar. They've kept close communication with us throughout their whole involvement, and I'm happy to call them allies. Despite their own reluctance and this not being their war, they still gave aid to their ally to the best of their ability despite the overwhelming opposition and disadvantages.

The Teutonic Order and the Knights Templar, barring any horrible catastrophe that I cannot foresee, will have a bright future together.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

I would like to affirm that the Teutonic Order has been a great ally to Knights Templar. They've kept close communication with us throughout their whole involvement, and I'm happy to call them allies. Despite their own reluctance and this not being their war, they still gave aid to their ally to the best of their ability despite the overwhelming opposition and disadvantages.

The Teutonic Order and the Knights Templar, barring any horrible catastrophe that I cannot foresee, will have a bright future together.

They'll have a bright future being the new BoC.

Because I'm pretty firm in my belief that we're on our own path doing what is best for us. As we have always done.

truer words were never spoken, and is the bedrock of my opinion of you, Emmad and your entire alliance.

Ole2.png

PW in a nutshell:

Leave to early=pixel hugging, self-serving cowards

Stay in for too long=burning bridges to the other side, digging your own mass grave for you and your shitty side

You can't win with these people folks!

• Upvote 6

PW in a nutshell:

Leave to early=pixel hugging, self-serving cowards

Stay in for too long=burning bridges to the other side, digging your own mass grave for you and your shitty side

You can't win with these people folks!

Yes you can, if you leave your front when all the targets in range have been destroyed, and there are no more work to be done, there are usually very few complaints.

And if you end the war when its clear that you've won/lost then it too results in few complaints.

Its actually fairly easy, im kinda disapointed so few ppl do that tho.

Ole2.png

At least BoC remembered who they were fighting

AOgaFjK.png

Maybe they're pulling an HBE?

tenor.gif

Awkward...  Kastor.

Not sure why you think this is a mistake? Gotta get our licks in when we can.

This is getting good!

-snip-

So Zodiac goes in to defend their members...

BYSieji.png

And gets countered

Gz2MkXy.png

I think your alliance is handling Zodiac better than your original blitz

Edited by Lord of Puns

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father