Knights Out. Lights Out. Peace yo!

Victor Truchev

It seems you misinterpreted my statement. This was not a surrender. Far from it. In fact, tTO was doing pretty damn good for being outnumbered on our upper tier. You will find no surrender from tTO.

you quit on your allies before the first round had ever ended. you might not have surrendered, but you left them on the battlefield to avoid further damage to yourselves

• Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

~Victor Truchev's Signature No-Flag Zone~

The Teutonic Order has entered this war in defense of our ally Black Knights. During this time, we have destroyed over 1.5b worth of infrastructure, killed millions of soldiers and burned hundreds of thousands of tanks. Pantheon was a formidable and honorable opponent, and for that they have gained our respect.

tTO has no interest or desire to continue its involvement in the current conflict between IQ and Syndisphere and thus, in mutual agreement, Pantheon and the Teutonic Order have decided to end all hostillities between the alliances. Existing wars will be let to expire and any attack after 00:00am, April 18th, will be subject to reperations.

Hochmeister ~ Beatrix Kiddo

Crown of War ~ Albgast Vulpes

Grosskomtur & Crown of Diplomacy ~ Victor Truchev

Grosskomtur & Crown of Commerce ~ Alataq

Crown of Hospitality & Procurement ~ Cath & Malichy

I think you forgot to mention you also lost $1.4bn infra too...

Congrats on your easy raid on Pantheon with such light consequences.

It was a stalemate, tTO fought very well and honestly was very fun to fight with, they have gained a lot of points with me and many others in Pantheon as well.

• Upvote 5

eastwood.jpg

you quit on your allies before the first round had ever ended. you might not have surrendered, but you left them on the battlefield to avoid further damage to yourselves

We're more than aware that this would leave BK and the people who charged into the fray with us high and dry. I've already explained that we did this because aren't able to reconcile fighting in a conflict we just don't believe in. And that isn't a recent development either.

Surrender, capitulation, peace before victory, all are terms used to make yourself feel better about abandoning people who went to war with you, specifically after you asked for their help.  Regardless of your motives, this shines badly on your leadership and on tTO as a whole.

I don't remember asking for anybody's help, Bambino. And to say the least, the light that shines betrays what is actually being shown. As much as that sounds like philosophical bullshit, I'm not worries about how this act reflects. Because I'm pretty firm in my belief that we're on our own path doing what is best for us. As we have always done.

• Upvote 5

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

The Teutonic Order cannot reconcile continuing to wage a conflict we are not fully committed to politically. It can be said this wasn't an easy decision to make. Our allies in BK were informed as the decision had been made. We wish CKD the best in their efforts as they too had blitzed Pantheon when we had.

Mr. Perfect= Victor Truchev  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

good luck on peace tTO have fun on rebuild :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

The Teutonic Order cannot reconcile continuing to wage a conflict we are not fully committed to politically. It can be said this wasn't an easy decision to make. Our allies in BK were informed as the decision had been made. We wish CKD the best in their efforts as they too had blitzed Pantheon when we had.

So politically you were for whatever reason committed to the hitting of Roz Wei/Arrgh/TEst. Why? Said alliances do anything to your alliance to warrant such commitment? Did TKR require help during that time more than BK does now?

If I may make a observation, it seems like Teutonic Order was willing to fight a war when the risk to itself was low and not so willing when it was high. Don't think because your allies and enemies give you pity pats on the back that people don't see this for what it is. Next time just cite a treaty conflict and stay out. Joining in on that side when it initially appeared they had the advantage and then bailing when the reverse became quite apparent is not a better path to take. If you're not committed then don't commit as it could be said. 

Still, do not take this as more than it is, good luck to your alliance.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

So politically you were for whatever reason committed to the hitting of Roz Wei/Arrgh/TEst. Why? Said alliances do anything to your alliance to warrant such commitment? Did TKR require help during that time more than BK does now?

If I may make a observation, it seems like Teutonic Order was willing to fight a war when the risk to itself was low and not so willing when it was high. Don't think because your allies and enemies give you pity pats on the back that people don't see this for what it is. Next time just cite a treaty conflict and stay out. Joining in on that side when it initially appeared they had the advantage and then bailing when the reverse became quite apparent is not a better path to take. If you're not committed then don't commit as it could be said. 

There are a few points to be noted Rozalia you got to understand why so many alliances join on rolling the paperless ?? Have you asked this question to yourself ? I mean valkrie was paperless for sometime , VE was paperless as well but they don't get dogpiled so why people choose to do this to RW-Arrgh-TEst ? If you come up with an answer feel free to tell me :) 

Also as for tTO they joined this war mainly to honor their treaty this was not really their war 

moreover they did 1.6 billion worth of damage till now and it's one of the highest per day average amount of damage made on that side of the war. 

Also atleast you guys shouldn't be shocked by people leaving war after one round, like I don't recall any aggressive war your side fought for more than one round (unless thats kind of a raid) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

There are a few points to be noted Rozalia you got to understand why so many alliances join on rolling the paperless ?? Have you asked this question to yourself ? I mean valkrie was paperless for sometime , VE was paperless as well but they don't get dogpiled so why people choose to do this to RW-Arrgh-TEst ? If you come up with an answer feel free to tell me :) 

Also as for tTO they joined this war mainly to honor their treaty this was not really their war 

moreover they did 1.6 billion worth of damage till now and it's one of the highest per day average amount of damage made on that side of the war. 

Also atleast you guys shouldn't be shocked by people leaving war after one round, like I don't recall any aggressive war your side fought for more than one round (unless thats kind of a raid) 

Not going to go into that. I understand how and why things went down as they did, simply the language here clashed with it. I'm assume they aren't committed due to the conflict of having a treaty to each side. That is fair. Going in and getting out quick is not wise however which is what I've put across.

Not comparable. Those were efforts where the whole side in the matter went in and peaced after a round. In this situation BK and all the other alliances on that side aren't peacing. 

Edited by Rozalia

The Teutonic Order and her allies can try to put a happy face on this but it's more than embarrassing to pull out of a war in this manner.   

Nobody would've said boo if their leadership had thought this through before joining the fray.   Going in with political doubts and then pulling out after 2 days can't help but stain their reputation. 

Better luck in the future when things get a tad complicated and it's not as easy as joining a dogpile for a couple of weeks. 

And you can't tell me your political doubts would've been enough to peace out if your side was rolling to victory.  

Things got tough and you bailed.  Fair enough but painting it as anything else is spin.

And you can't tell me your political doubts would've been enough to peace out if your side was rolling to victory.  

Things got tough and you bailed.  Fair enough but painting it as anything else is spin.

Interesting to see RW people screaming about people leaving their wars after round 1 :) 

Also interesting to see apart from RW neither tTO ally nor their coalition mates are screaming about them leaving war after round 1 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Interesting to see RW people screaming about people leaving their wars after round 1 :) 

Also interesting to see apart from RW neither tTO ally nor their coalition mates are screaming about them leaving war after round 1 

Why don't I be the first one to scream about it! 

tTO not sure what you are doing, this looks bad on you, but I will have to give you guys credit. You guys did well on the damage, next time try and plan it out before attacking, and don't retreat after 2 days. 

Best of luck to both sides! Back to the front lines now! 

Edited by InternationWar

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

If I may make a observation, it seems like Teutonic Order was willing to fight a war when the risk to itself was low and not so willing when it was high. Don't think because your allies and enemies give you pity pats on the back that people don't see this for what it is. Next time just cite a treaty conflict and stay out. Joining in on that side when it initially appeared they had the advantage and then bailing when the reverse became quite apparent is not a better path to take. If you're not committed then don't commit as it could be said.

Unlike Pantheon, tTO had concrete intelligence indicating we had been on a list somewhere that made us a target. TEst carried that list. Arrgh, by their nature remains a common threat. With Roz Wei subscribing to their defense, you automatically fell cleanly into that slot as well. That is one of the easiest things to rationalize, Roz. Your criticisms fall flat, sir.

And I did not do this for the praise or admiration of anybody. I an under no illusion as to how it looks.

Things got tough and you bailed. Fair enough but painting it as anything else is spin.

Actually, this is where you're wrong again. Even if the war was moving more favorably to IQ, we still would have exited. It is as I have said. Politically, we just aren't committed.

Edited by Victor Truchev

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

>Ally joins in dumb ass war

>Ally leaves dumb ass war

>Ally gets shamed by allies

Shaming your friends works all the time. 10/10. 

Not really shaming your own friends, I was the only one on IQ side to say something about it, but i also gave a compliment :)  

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

We broke them lmao. I mean, if they weren't gonna do it, I would've been fine flinging shit in their general direction.

Not really shaming your own friends, I was the only one on IQ side to say something about it, but i also gave a compliment :)

Nou

Lxr4VfE.png

Congrats on your easy raid on Pantheon with such light consequences.

Yeah you're not the only one to say something about it, Internation.

Continue shitting on the alliance that joined an offensive CBless war. Continue alienating someone who helped you despite stated reluctance.

Pack of FA super stars, I swear to Sheepy.

One guy who isn't even a Leader nor an ally equals us shaming them?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=