Knights Out. Lights Out. Peace yo!

Victor Truchev

~Victor Truchev's Signature No-Flag Zone~

The Teutonic Order has entered this war in defense of our ally Black Knights. During this time, we have destroyed over 1.5b worth of infrastructure, killed millions of soldiers and burned hundreds of thousands of tanks. Pantheon was a formidable and honorable opponent, and for that they have gained our respect.

tTO has no interest or desire to continue its involvement in the current conflict between IQ and Syndisphere and thus, in mutual agreement, Pantheon and the Teutonic Order have decided to end all hostillities between the alliances. Existing wars will be let to expire and any attack after 00:00am, April 18th, will be subject to reperations.

Hochmeister ~ Beatrix Kiddo

Crown of War ~ Albgast Vulpes

Grosskomtur & Crown of Diplomacy ~ Victor Truchev

Grosskomtur & Crown of Commerce ~ Alataq

Crown of Hospitality & Procurement ~ Cath & Malichy

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Upvote 3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

I can respect that

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Pantheon fought well! Here's to peace!

o/ Pantheon

o/tTO

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Congrats to both sides. You both fought well and admirably!

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

tTO has no interest or desire to continue its involvement in the current conflict between IQ and Syndisphere 

Why?

Why would you end your involvement in a couple of days?  Seems strange. 

• Upvote 3

The Teutonic Order cannot reconcile continuing to wage a conflict we are not fully committed to politically. It can be said this wasn't an easy decision to make. Our allies in BK were informed as the decision had been made. We wish CKD the best in their efforts as they too had blitzed Pantheon when we had.

• Upvote 6

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

The first of many  :v  :v  :v

I for one cannot wait to see what Lord A Aron's will look like 

interesting development.

Takes bets on who's next?

Lordaeron wanted to switch sides so maybe them?

Lordaeron is committed to her current allies and will fight by our allies sides until our allies peace with us. :)

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Lordaeron is committed to her current allies and will fight by our allies sides until our allies peace with us. :)

>Until our allies peace out with us

Freudian slip? :P

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Not bad, you almost beat CS's record of fighting for 2 days before surrendering...

It seems you misinterpreted my statement. This was not a surrender. Far from it. In fact, tTO was doing pretty damn good for being outnumbered on our upper tier. You will find no surrender from tTO.

• Upvote 1

It seems you misinterpreted my statement. This was not a surrender. Far from it. In fact, tTO was doing pretty damn good for being outnumbered on our upper tier. You will find no surrender from tTO.

Surrender, capitulation, peace before victory, all are terms used to make yourself feel better about abandoning people who went to war with you, specifically after you asked for their help.  Regardless of your motives, this shines badly on your leadership and on tTO as a whole.

• Upvote 3