The war so far

Avruch

Guardian has been clapping ass since Lordaeron was a thing. Lordaeron is about to catch another L along with the numerous L's all of your membership has taken from their previous alliances. Lordaeron is just an alliance that is so used to losing, they have all started to believe that it's winning.

You talk a lot of shit for being in a paperless alliance that is smaller than global communist bloc
  • Upvote 3

Guardian has been clapping ass since Lordaeron was a thing. Lordaeron is about to catch another L along with the numerous L's all of your membership has taken from their previous alliances. Lordaeron is just an alliance that is so used to losing, they have all started to believe that it's winning.

You're trolling so hard with this lmfao

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

That moment when you're blind and try to guess what's happening

Edited by FilipS

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

You talk a lot of shit for being in a paperless alliance that is smaller than global communist bloc

You talk a lot of shit for being in an alliance that's full of losers. Win a few wars and then you can talk.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

You talk a lot of shit for being in an alliance that's full of losers. Win a few wars and then you can talk.

Seems like you're more dedicated to tS then you are for Space Uncle. Maybe you just shouldn't have left tS. Maybe then you'd be taken seriously.

So far Lordaeron has only giveing out L's to t$ damm shame

Edited by Aleksandr.r

So far Lordaeron has only giveing out L's to t$ damm shame

You ain't give out shit. Sit the !@#$ down.

IMG_9575.png

That damage wasn't done by you. Stop taking credit from other alliances.

Edit: Oh !@#$, I forgot this was Lordaeron. That's all you guys could do.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

t$ so bad their only option is nukeing us, we are clapppping ass out here

Edited by Aleksandr.r
  • Upvote 1

Edit: Oh !@#$, I forgot this was Lordaeron. That's all you guys could do.

But....

IMG_9576.png

We'll be doing a Billi tomorrow be ready tS.

Rest in Peace to my man Cazaric. He's fortifying :(

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

For someone who left tS in the dirt you're really taking their side pretty heavily.

I dunno what you mean by leaving them in the dirt, was part of 2 years of winning with them. I do not leave alliances in bad standing.

Lxr4VfE.png

But....

IMG_9576.png

We'll be doing a Billi tomorrow be ready tS.

Rest in Peace to my man Cazaric. He's fortifying :(

Damn shame amirite?

t$ so bad their only option is nukeing us, we are clapppping ass out here

stfu, irrelevant ass

Lxr4VfE.png

I mean I lost my planes due to idiocy and then they took out my ships and tS still don't win lmao

Kinda like how you guys still can't win a war. Tell you what, once you learn the mechanics and lose your idiocy we can start talking war.

Lxr4VfE.png

I dunno what you mean by leaving them in the dirt, was part of 2 years of winning with them. I do not leave alliances in bad standing.

Only reason tS did well is because they surrounded themselves with trusty lapdogs after betraying their bloc.

Kinda like how you guys still can't win a war. Tell you what, once you learn the mechanics and lose your idiocy we can start talking war.

You're still pretty blind there bro. Listen I just want to give you some advice, ok? Just stop trolling badly and go to sleep or something

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

that's why we are clapping ass compared to someone who is just waiting to get declared on so he can start crying in his shame corner 

• Upvote 1