The war so far

Avruch

You're saying his sister is a joke?

Damn.  That's cold.

Yes, that is indeed what I'm saying.

Although it's always good for a laugh to see people still take her seriously. :D

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Nerds isn't exactly the word, I preferred my use of addicts.

One side has a larger collection of addicts who have being addicted to this sort of stuff for up to a decade or longer. Only the most addicted still remain and their devotion is enormous compared to a new player or someone who has better hobbies.

This isn't the only game they're addicted to either, they usually have other similar addictions.

It took me about a few minutes here or there on my phone throughout the day to roll you, while in a high-powered career that compensates me well and I love, while having many other fun hobbies, and while enjoying a fun social circle. All my compariots in tC are in the same boat and I know most others in our sphere are as well.

Learn to multi-task instead of making excuses.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Yes, that is indeed what I'm saying.

Although it's always good for a laugh to see people still take her seriously. :D

You mean the VAUNTED "oops, my sibling" excuse has never been real?

My god, you're a schemer of the highest degree.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

It took me about a few minutes here or there on my phone throughout the day to roll you, while in a high-powered career that compensates me well and I love, while having many other fun hobbies, and while enjoying a fun social circle. All my compariots in tC are in the same boat and I know most others in our sphere are as well.

I for one am addictive to this god forsaken game and which I could quit it cold turkey

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Do you get the shakes?

Once I tried going offline for an hour. It ended up with me violently vomiting blood.

• Upvote 5

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

A lot of people just aren't willing to do that and it isn't really going to change. If you have fun beating on them, that's fine, but you won't have a challenge that way. As Clarke said, the game isn't a priority for a lot of people so anyone fighting people who have it as a lesser priority won't have a particularly difficult time. Making time during  hours you're supposed to be doing something else is something many would see as excessive. Some people don't have the option of doing it on their phone during the day either. I'd love it if everyone in every alliance was willing to do it, but it's not gonna be the case ever. Maybe you are better at time management than some people and while there are valid reasons for inactivity at times, I've never been a huge fan of some of the excuses people make for not trying to do the same thing, but it is what it is.

Personally I say that an alliance being more active is not playing it on easy mode. Last I checked, making sure your alliance is active is never easy. Then again I could be wrong  :P

Also glad there's actual discussion and not crap throwing.

That's not really the argument. The easy mode comes into play when it is a team of more actives vs less actives.  It's the equivalent of racing against someone who is much slower than you are.  You'll win most of the time even on your worst day. If people have fun repeating that over and over and don't feel any need to change it up, more power to them if they're honest about it.

Edited by Roquentin

Not every player is gonna be able to dedicate as much time and effort as the next one, that's fair. But if you have an alliance that's filled with non-active members you should either do something about that or compensate through other means. You can't use it as an excuse for why you're losing a war.

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

"Everyone worse than me at a game is a retarded noob, everyone better than me is a no lifer nerd"

-every salty little !@#$ ever.

Remember if that doesn't work, make sure you derail the argument by flaunting nation and military score, or "get in my score range you little noob".

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

That's not really the argument. The easy mode comes into play when it is a team of more actives vs less actives.  It's the equivalent of racing against someone who is much slower than you are.  You'll win most of the time even on your worst day. If people have fun repeating that over and over and don't feel any need to change it up, more power to them if they're honest about it.

I'll tell 50% of our friendly membership base to go into inactivity.  I'm sure it'll help.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'll tell 50% of our friendly membership base to go into inactivity.  I'm sure it'll help.

^ 100%

The authorities of one alliance shouldn't artificially limit their members' activity because the members of an alliance they're fighting limits their own activity out of their own will. 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

^ 100%

The authorities of one alliance shouldn't artificially limit their members' activity because the members of an alliance they're fighting limits their own activity out of their own will. 

Not sure where you're getting this implication.

It's more if most of the most active alliances are together, you'll see similar results short of everything going against them, so if they want to keep it going, then they won't encounter a huge amount of difficulty.  As long as they're happy with that and honest about it, then there isn't much to say.

^ 100%

The point is moreso that it's unrealistic to expect the same of everyone else as you do of yourself.

Keeping activity up in this game is pretty difficult because 90% of the time, it's &#33;@#&#036;ing boring.

• Upvote 1

[insert quote here]

The point is moreso that it's unrealistic to expect the same of everyone else as you do of yourself.

Keeping activity up in this game is pretty difficult because 90% of the time, it's !@#$ boring.

The community is pretty cool so it's rather enjoyable to go on discord and read the forums for the lulz.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Keeping activity up in this game is pretty difficult because 90% of the time, it's !@#$ boring.

Don't get me wrong I can understand maintaining activity is hard but as said it's why I said it's not them playing easy mode. Keeping players interested rather they be on the loosing side or winning side has it's challenges (there are also other factors such as alliance size). Loosing side because of morale, winning because well once you win you tend to think what else is there to do.

Now if Roq is saying it's more how people brag about hitting a less active AA that's bugging him, I can understand that but I still say it's not them playing easy mode.

Nerd To The Core

I want to say that NPO was a disappointment, I was expecting your complete low-mid tier control in the first few days and then updeclare for the rest of the war

Good start but not what I expected, few players involved, you have many members who have not even participated, a few wars, I expected 250 contemporary wars and instead you had 1/3

And you really need an upper tier

BK you did good but on the losing side you look worse

Cornerstone you did shit because I had expectations

Polaris you did bad

Lord A-aron you did ok, I see potential and not only shitposting

Zodiac you did ok, I expect even more in the next war

VE and SK you underperformed, yielding

Teutonic Order you did good and it was expected, one of my fav. alliances

CKD could be better, I expect great things from you, don't disappoint me

UPN you did... you did something? Worst performance

Cerberus did ok, not insignificant as I thought

Acadia you did good, I have expectations

To Hogwarts: join the other side next time, I like challenges and you are a great challenge

To HBE: time to pick a side because your position is confusing, you win? you lost? Who knows

For our side everyone did good, since I can't give the MVP to us I guess the MVP of this war is Rose

The war is still ongoing so if you want to change my mind, you still have time to do it

ps: to anyone who will win, no reparations of any kind

I'm pretty disappointed actually.  I had my hopes she was a hot 21/f/usa kinda girl.

I have a 21/f/ita sister if you want

I'm pretty disappointed actually.  I had my hopes she was a hot 21/f/usa kinda girl.

Well, she can be if you like ;) 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I want to say that NPO was a disappointment, I was expecting your complete low-mid tier control in the first few days and then updeclare for the rest of the war

Good start but not what I expected, few players involved, you have many members who have not even participated, a few wars, I expected 250 contemporary wars and instead you had 1/3

And you really need an upper tier

BK you did good but on the losing side you look worse

Cornerstone you did shit because I had expectations

Polaris you did bad

Lord A-aron you did ok, I see potential and not only shitposting

Zodiac you did ok, I expect even more in the next war

VE and SK you underperformed, yielding

Teutonic Order you did good and it was expected, one of my fav. alliances

CKD could be better, I expect great things from you, don't disappoint me

UPN you did... you did something? Worst performance

Cerberus did ok, not insignificant as I thought

Acadia you did good, I have expectations

Hey now, you're not allowed to praise the other side! Resume shitposting, please. 

Think Zodiac deserves top spot for the non-Syndisphere, though, they did dun me proud. 

Z98SzIG.png

Your alliance has no relevance, its merely a colony of the Syndicate and you're ok with that. For you to comment on other alliances struggles is a mistake because you don't anything. 

You could have asked other Mensa guys, they knew the joke. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9520-deic-bank-content-anomaly/page-7#entry167090

IpHGyGc.png

Your alliance has no relevance, its merely a colony of the Syndicate and you're ok with that. For you to comment on other alliances struggles is a mistake because you don't anything.

You could have asked other Mensa guys, they knew the joke. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9520-deic-bank-content-anomaly/page-7#entry167090

Oh, I struck a nerve didn't I.

>suck so bad in-game, call others nerds and addicts for playing this game

Nah, we're all pretty well-rounded people

>but, but you guys suck at the game and are "irrelevant" within this game I just said was stupid and not worth spending time in

Lmao, get your story straight. At this point you might as well just hit delete on your nation.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK