The war so far

Avruch

In this thread...

You see people putting out bold statements, getting said statements proven as incorrect, then backtracking, issuing another bold statement, and so on the cycle repeats.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Oh, I struck a nerve didn't I.

>suck so bad in-game, call others nerds and addicts for playing this game

Nah, we're all pretty well-rounded people

>but, but you guys suck at the game and are "irrelevant" within this game I just said was stupid and not worth spending time in

Lmao, get your story straight. At this point you might as well just hit delete on your nation.

I think you're getting confused, I was never talking about you until you decided to respond and then I told you the story about your alliance. I already said you're irrelevant, why would you think I would be talking about you prior to you responding. 

IpHGyGc.png

I think you're getting confused, I was never talking about you until you decided to respond and then I told you the story about your alliance. I already said you're irrelevant, why would you think I would be talking about you prior to you responding.

This is funny coming from someone who turned DEIC into a laughing stock after Mortimer.

Nerd or "relevant", pick one. You keep your arguments about as coherent as your leadership abilities.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

In this thread...

You see people putting out bold statements, getting said statements proven as incorrect, then backtracking, issuing another bold statement, and so on the cycle repeats.

TBH, that's most threads here.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

This is funny coming from someone who turned DEIC into a laughing stock after Mortimer.

Nerd or "relevant", pick one. You keep your arguments about as coherent as your leadership abilities.

How didn't my last post clear this up, you weren't relevant enough for me to even talk about your alliance in such a manner and I always considered your alliance a colony. How much clearer do you want it? There is no possible way to continue that line of thought now. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

In this thread...

Bold statement.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

How didn't my last post clear this up, you weren't relevant enough for me to even talk about your alliance in such a manner and I always considered your alliance a colony. How much clearer do you want it? There is no possible way to continue that line of thought now.

So, what I'm getting here is that you can't even keep a single line of thought straight.

That's probably why your alliance-mates breathed a huge sigh of relief when you stepped down.

Can we beat the Rose surrenders thread? Only time will tell

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

So, what I'm getting here is that you can't even keep a single line of thought straight.

That's probably why your alliance-mates breathed a huge sigh of relief when you stepped down.

It seems you have a comprehension issue, clearly I'm the one who got the nerve struck lol. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

It seems you have a comprehension issue, clearly I'm the one who got the nerve struck lol. 

Lmao, it's funny that you go into VM midwar and claim you got better things to do all the while getting triggered so hard that your incoherent posts are dribbling off your chin.

Thanks for the loot by the way.

Bi8PDHf.png

• Upvote 2

Lmao, it's funny that you go into VM midwar and claim you got better things to do all the while getting triggered so hard that your incoherent posts are dribbling off your chin.

Thanks for the loot by the way.

Bi8PDHf.png

I was misguided in thinking you could be logical as your position was fundamentally flawed from the beginning of the interaction. 

IpHGyGc.png

I was misguided in thinking you could be logical as your position was fundamentally flawed from the beginning of the interaction.

Those big words mean you must be really smart, we're all impressed.

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.