The war so far

Avruch

Guys  p-please, I'm not like the rest of them, I-I swear.

i-tried-i-really-did-23-dusty-operator-h

It's kind of disappointing, Lordaeron has arguably been the most competent of the 7 alliances against us on the battlefield, but everyone involved is annoying as shit.

Le1AjCa.png

It's kind of disappointing, Lordaeron has arguably been the most competent of the 7 alliances against us on the battlefield, but everyone involved is annoying as shit.

They can't be that competent, your mil level is growing.

They can't be that competent, your mil level is growing.

Some of their members have actually been winning a fair bit of wars compared to the other alliances that ganged up on t$, so Lordaeron does deserve some credit. It's not like they're winning overall but they have been a fair fight if not for all that flaming they're doing on the forums. 

Z98SzIG.png

Why does the Syndicate and every allied alliance with the Syndicate in almost every war it seems to be winning? Is there a good curse on it?

I like to call it the aura of inevitability. After each victory, more people grew demoralized and either gave up on fighting, or switch sides even except for those who either did not have the option or did not see that as desirable.  Alliances that were in the middle or on the fringes see it and they want to be part of it or they try to just stay out of wars.  In most of the wars predating this one, the main players on the non-Syndisphere side usually weren't decisively working towards a victory against Syndisphere well ahead of time. They had a reluctance to do so due to the previous losses, which in turn favored the Syndisphere. It has a cascading effect.  

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

Why does the Syndicate and every allied alliance with the Syndicate in almost every war it seems to be winning? Is there a good curse on it?

Different leadership styles and membership compositions I'd say. Plus like roq said above, it's easier to retain members and treaties as well as attract new members and allies once you have some wins under your belt.

Can't really fault people for not wanting to be a member of or tied to an alliance which has suffered a few defeats. Alliance leaders answer to their respective memberships and their positions of leadership become hard to justify if they continually make decisions which lead to defeat after defeat.

Alliances are essentially made up of memberships who have confidence in their leaders to ensure the membership's security is provided for. If they lose confidence in their leaders then they will usually vote with their feet and go elsewhere where they feel their investment of time will be better protected against potential threats with this decision being largely based upon an alliance's track record of wins and defeats.

It's a perfectly natural and normal state of affairs and I certainly don't fault anyone who wants to be associated with the winning side. The onus lies upon the defeated to attract new members and treaties and this can be done by offering more attractive internal policies, a couple of wins in some capacity against some minor AAs/spheres or some other pull factor.

I don't believe for a second that tS and allies will always win and personally I view this war as the beginning of the end given the divisions which have clearly presented themselves within the treaty web. Just a natural cycle of the treaty web in that everything comes to an end eventually.

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

Formula for doing the same:

aceaa9e624e4cb4090d98dc61a9daf85_9428036

(pls ignore shitty shitposting)

((For a legit answer, see the above posts by Nemesis and Roq))

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

I like to call it the aura of inevitability. After each victory, more people grew demoralized and either gave up on fighting, or switch sides even except for those who either did not have the option or did not see that as desirable. Alliances that were in the middle or on the fringes see it and they want to be part of it or they try to just stay out of wars. In most of the wars predating this one, the main players on the non-Syndisphere side usually weren't decisively working towards a victory against Syndisphere well ahead of time. They had a reluctance to do so due to the previous losses, which in turn favored the Syndisphere. It has a cascading effect.

Why are you introducing logic to the forums? Is the emperor crazy?

#riptheemperor

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Iirc, the membership picked breaking ties with tS. They liked BK for their memes and because they're more fun. Needless to say, IC hinted he'd keep tS over BK. And that's what happened. Things are in fact talked about without your knowledge.

Damn, had I not left BK, there would be world peace right now.

• Upvote 2

Damn, had I not left BK, there would be world peace right now.

Had roq restrained my shitposting rights in peacetime we'd also have world peace :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I think I'm going blind in my old age......can someone please point me in the direction of "The War Map"......I can't seem to find that sucker anywhere!  Thanks in advance.

Ne neither

https://tools.pnw.britannianempire.net/map

Hades made it^

It was posted in Orbis Central fam.

• Upvote 1

https://tools.pnw.britannianempire.net/map

Hades made it^

It was posted in Orbis Central fam.

Thx m8. Never though of it there.

Greatkitteh was here.-

Stop fortifying.

This is what passes as banter nowadays? <_<

Have you ever considered that perhaps he just wants to keep you in his defensive war slot bro?

Come back in 4 months when we're actually in your guys ranges. :P

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

This is what passes as banter nowadays? <_<

Have you ever considered that perhaps he just wants to keep you in his defensive war slot bro?

Then the defensive slot shouldnt be wrecking him.

Greatkitteh was here.-

Then the defensive slot shouldnt be wrecking him.

Then I guess it's a good thing that it's their guys getting wrecked, not ours. :rolleyes:

Then I guess it's a good thing that it's their guys getting wrecked, not ours. :rolleyes:

At least kastor was wrecked into my war range. I wonder if roq will let me

Greatkitteh was here.-

Lol, Lordaeron is an alliance of misfits and rejects.

Aww hippo you're so cute. Please continue. I know this is a jab at me because that's what TKR thinks of me. If you have something to say to me then say it to my face. Or are you too much of a coward? You messaged me in-game but then stopped responding. Do you need Lordship to hold your hand? Edited by MrsPigeon