The war so far

Avruch

Bahahahaha and then they were hit with BK stupidity. There are no memes that can save BK at this point.

IC is truly a great leader with a lot of foresight.

Or this obviously gov held position bled into how they treated OO and BK?

Or this obviously gov held position bled into how they treated OO and BK?

Stfu, you guys already admitted that it is your stupidity that got you and your coalition rolled. You guys are to be blamed for how this shit played out.

Lxr4VfE.png

Stfu, you guys already admitted that it is your stupidity that got you and your coalition rolled. You guys are to be blamed for how this shit played out.

Not relevant to what I said at all. Try again?

I remember it specifically being said that the only really active members of tS left, and yes you're one of them. I mean just the other day someone said they used to post 30 posts a day on the tS forums and some tS members haven't posted that much in a year. Your actions speak very loudly Eumir. You're responding to my tS comments faster than actual tS member can login into their dead forums. If they don't need defending then stop defending them.

I really hope you didn't start the war on this information, because the percentage of t$ members cycling through discord daily to coordinate is somewhere around the 80% range. :|

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

For someone who's playing on a nation simulation game you sure are arrogant and angry. I can understand other people being idiots but you have the maturity of the 12 year old if you're basically just swearing on every post and trying to act cool.

Z98SzIG.png

Eumir is doing his thing I see, and Lord are doing theirs. Eumir is trolling, and Lordaeron are looking stupid

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

They make it work. Kastor actually made me give a shit about PnW, in the hobby sense.

So much so that you finally realised you were in the wrong alliance. It's a thankless job, what Kastor does, but someone's got to do it. o7
xzhPlEh.png?1

I think we should rename this thread as Lordaeron "Worst Alliance" of 2017 Propaganda thread :) 

I can't possibly imagine any alliance on that spot may be BK could have gave them a good fight but well LOLedareon are on a different level xD 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

For someone who's playing on a nation simulation game you sure are arrogant and angry. I can understand other people being idiots but you have the maturity of the 12 year old if you're basically just swearing on every post and trying to act cool.

You do realise that's what Jacob does every war though, right?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

You do realise that's what Jacob does every war though, right?

Well I just came back less than two weeks ago and what I'm seeing is people in their 20s acting like little kids in a nation sim game. Seriously, 10 pages of this thread is just Lordareon members and their opponents flaming each other. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

Not trying to act cool, just helping reveal the truth to the commonfolk. Your alliance &#33;@#&#036;ed up

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Well I just came back less than two weeks ago and what I'm seeing is people in their 20s acting like little kids in a nation sim game. Seriously, 10 pages of this thread is just Lordareon members and their opponents flaming each other.

&#33;@#&#036; outta here with your moral high ground. Off your horse you go!

Lxr4VfE.png

I'm sorry to say this, but that's how the past 12 months has been with basically every major AA on the OWF. That's one reason I avoid it most of the time.