The war so far

Avruch

Just ask Thrax, Eumir, Katie, and the rest of former tS squad about whether tS is active or not. Ex-tS members have made it clear mostly on discord of the lack of activity on your alliance forums and the like. If this information is incorrect, then tell your former members to stop spreading it.

I don't appreciate being your appeal to authority here. Particularly not when I doubt I ever said anything like that. t$ has some pretty sleepy forums (a lot of AAs don't even have forums, at this point?) but they show up when it's time to talk business or kick butt, which is the part I think matters. :P

As I recall, on our discord you said you were just shitposting to shitpost, which is fine (I mean, it better be, I have Eumir as a member! :P). But don't involve me in it, please.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

So what you're saying is that t$ isn't paying attention right now.

Say, hypothetically, we come out ahead here. What's that say about you?

Being able to mobilize during a war and do well isn't the end-all-be-all of activity. tS is good at war, ok. You guys have miraculously done well considering what I've heard about you. Just remember, tS had a lot of help this war. A lot of the alliances that attacked you were successfully countered or at least held at bay enough for you to do well. You seem to think tS can take all the credit when the real MVPs are the ones that saved you.

I don't appreciate being your appeal to authority here. Particularly not when I doubt I ever said anything like that. t$ has some pretty sleepy forums (a lot of AAs don't even have forums, at this point?) but they show up when it's time to talk business or kick butt, which is the part I think matters. :P

As I recall, on our discord you said you were just shitposting to shitpost, which is fine (I mean, it better be, I have Eumir as a member! :P). But don't involve me in it, please.

Are you sure you shouldn't be enjoying the last time anyone uses you as an "authority", regardless of context?

I mean I was shitposting to shitposting earlier and now I'm telling the truth. Maybe it wasn't you that said the stuff specifically. But again, I'm not making it up. These things were said. And it happens on your discord more often than not.

Being able to mobilize during a war and do well isn't the end-all-be-all of activity. tS is good at war, ok. You guys have miraculously done well considering what I've heard about you. Just remember, tS had a lot of help this war. A lot of the alliances that attacked you were successfully countered or at least held at bay enough for you to do well. You seem to think tS can take all the credit when the real MVPs are the ones that saved you.

"considering what I've heard about you."

Reconsider your sources, my dear friend.

"A lot of the alliances that attacked you were successfully countered or at least held at bay enough for you to do well."

Passive voice, eh? They were countered and held at bay in part thanks to our efforts. Yes, we have very good allies who saved us. That's only fair, considering more than one alliance attacked us. Well, that's the other half of things. You seem to be conceding that our allies are better than yours, which leads me to the next point:

"Being able to mobilize during a war and do well isn't the end-all-be-all of activity."

No, there's also diplomacy. We're good at that too, as you tacitly admitted.

Edited by Divinum

Are you sure you shouldn't be enjoying the last time anyone uses you as an "authority", regardless of context?

Yeah see? I left because Divinum is active.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

"miraculously done well", lol T$ has always been good at war and from what I remember very active. And this is rich coming from someone who decided to join an alliance run by Kastor. :P

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Stupid people tend to listen to stupid people. I really am not surpised you believed the person that told you that is the extent of Syndicate capability. All you incompetent !@#$ say the SAME THING every war. "It was a miracle." "It won't happen again." Look at the !@#$in alliances your coalition is fighting. It is the same core that has dominated this game for the past 2 years, going into 3. Again your surprise just shows how incompetent you and your alliance are.

It is obvious you do not know the dynamic of that group. There will always be AAs that your coalition will NEVER be able to cover because they are THAT GOOD. You guys will always lose because of the simple fact that you guys do not prepare for just how good they really are.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

I can confirm, t$ is inactive as all hell now.

This would be a perfect time for several alliances to launch a first strike on us. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I remember the days when I was in TKR and IC told us not to get cocky and post on the OWF exactly what Eumir just posted. He had the wisdom to know TKR is not a god and will one day "get rolled" as he put it. I admire TKR and IC for this. Apparently the rest of Syndisphere does not have this same wisdom. I know, rich coming from me.

• Upvote 1

You know what we are not the one came in this thread to post how much damage our alliance is doing rather we are more interested on our coalition wide effort , you guys are the one who just shouting about how good your alliance is doing. Fact is you guys don't even care for your allies that's why you are a part of the traitor sphere and I mean it's no surprise t$ is here in this game because of they have friends like TKR , Mensa atleast we don't plot against our friends just like your sphere. 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

They are they have bad war tactics, choose targets they can't handle and well hello its the syndicate

lol when you can do simple math and learn to value your warchest and steel over infra then contact me on discord we can have a chat over this issue till that time good bye

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

(Retarded image)

I really appreciate how you say my alliance is full of retards. Obviously, whenever an alliance decides against sacrificing its members in a war it has no business really being a part of, the best course of action is to insult them.

I also like how you say they're 'Khornes' retards (despite it being quite obvious I and Odin run the show over here). Good to see Lordaeron still be salty over him leaving.

Ts are shit bunch of dumb tits

They are they have bad war tactics, choose targets they can't handle and well hello its the syndicate

Hey, man... I was diagnosed with autism when I was younger. I understand your pain. There's help out there.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

I remember the days when I was in TKR and IC told us not to get cocky and post on the OWF exactly what Eumir just posted. He had the wisdom to know TKR is not a god and will one day "get rolled" as he put it. I admire TKR and IC for this. Apparently the rest of Syndisphere does not have this same wisdom. I know, rich coming from me.

Bahahahaha get a load of this guy. Yes, join your fellow coalition partners with your backpedaling. Ya'll mother!@#$ers were talking big before the war started. What happened? THE SAME EXACT THING EVERY !@#$IN WAR. YOU GUYS !@#$ UP. I used to believe that the sphere was beatable, but with members like you in the opposing side, it really is high speed low drag.

Do not place your moralist bullshit on me fam because so far, all of you !@#$ have been prophesying my destruction, but I am still here UNDE!@#$INFEATED.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

You don't know what you're talking about. Pigeon is already doing a good job embarassing you guys for you. You can go home.
Lxr4VfE.png

You know what we are not the one came in this thread to post how much damage our alliance is doing rather we are more interested on our coalition wide effort , you guys are the one who just shouting about how good your alliance is doing. Fact is you guys don't even care for your allies that's why you are a part of the traitor sphere and I mean it's no surprise t$ is here in this game because of they have friends like TKR , Mensa atleast we don't plot against our friends just like your sphere.

I mean when I was a member of TKR, IC put up for a membership-wide vote whether we'd want to break up with tS or BK. Iirc, the membership picked breaking ties with tS. They liked BK for their memes and because they're more fun. Needless to say, IC hinted he'd keep tS over BK. And that's what happened. Things are in fact talked about without your knowledge.

Bahahahaha get a load of this guy. Yes, join your fellow coalition partners with your backpedaling. Ya'll !@#$s were talking big before the war started. What happened? THE SAME EXACT THING EVERY !@#$IN WAR. YOU GUYS !@#$ UP. I used to believe that the sphere was beatable, but with members like you in the opposing side, it really is high speed low drag.

Do not place your moralist bullshit on me fam because so far, all of you !@#$ have been prophesying my destruction, but I am still here UNDE!@#$INFEATED.

I mean now you're in a paperless alliance so it's only a matter of time before you grow large enough for Syndisphere to consider you a "threat" and roll you. Edited by MrsPigeon
  • Upvote 3

I mean when I was a member of TKR, IC put up for a membership-wide vote whether we'd want to break up with tS or BK. Iirc, the membership picked breaking ties with tS. They liked BK for their memes and because they're more fun. Needless to say, IC hinted he'd keep tS over BK. And that's what happened. Things are in fact talked about without your knowledge.

Bahahahaha and then they were hit with BK stupidity. There are no memes that can save BK at this point.

IC is truly a great leader with a lot of foresight.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png