The war so far

Avruch

One thing is to be proud, another thing is to grow overconfident. For your own good, I do truly desire it's the former and not the latter.

And OWF is not entirely syndisphere, sure. However, you've been, so far I've seen, mostly talking/arguing with them. If you truly don't care what we think, then I fail to see the point why to even bother with engaging in a conversation with one of us.

Oh, and such claim is particularly contradictory with the need of proving that you're doing well to offset our side's criticism towards your performance. If you truly didn't care, you'd shrug it off and move on. Yet that's not the case.

Well trust me, we are not overconfident. If there is one thing you should believe is that we are well aware of the damage we are taking and the dangers to come. Lol we are very well aware of this.

Well, I don't care about people's opinions about us. What I do care about though is factual information because this is a public arena and I'm not going to let people spread misinformation. This implies a certain level of caring, but it's kind of needed for FA purposes since people actually believe what is said on here. For example that guy from Mensa baited me on the last page about how he's seen Lordaeron's chat and implied it's bad. Ok that's his opinion. But if he were to say we were inactive, I'd respond because it's not true. I guess to be more clear, we don't care that people think we're bad shitposters blah blah. It's not going to stop us from doing it, because it's fun. The only way to learn and improve is through action. If we took the bait seriously, we'd run away from the OWF and never learn. But we're not going to do that. We're going to make mistakes openly and honestly. This is the only way towards success.

Edited by MrsPigeon

. It's what tS is famous for. And now they're just a pile of inactives.

You guys post more and more often. This is fact. That's what I meant.

we post more often in OWF we have more representation in OWF alright I think this means we are more active than your side but hey hang on "we are just a pile of inactives" right??

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

we post more often in OWF we have more representation in OWF alright I think this means we are more active than your side but hey hang on "we are just a pile of inactives" right??

Just ask Thrax, Eumir, Katie, and the rest of former tS squad about whether tS is active or not. Ex-tS members have made it clear mostly on discord of the lack of activity on your alliance forums and the like. If this information is incorrect, then tell your former members to stop spreading it. Edited by MrsPigeon

I've seen Lordaeron's chat.  If that's your assessment of their chat, well, ok, that explains a lot.

Also, >shit on Eumir

lol?

I added you to our membership channel, seems you got offline ;(

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just ask Thrax, Eumir, Katie, and the rest of former tS squad about whether tS is active or not. Ex-tS members have made it clear mostly on discord of the lack of activity on your alliance forums and the like. If this information is incorrect, then tell your former members to stop spreading it.

isn't it amazing still 438 super hyper active members on your side are unable to take down 68 inactive members of t$ ?? 

Edited by Harry Potter

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Just ask Thrax, Eumir, Katie, and the rest of former tS squad about whether tS is active or not. Ex-tS members have made it clear mostly on discord of the lack of activity on your alliance forums and the like. If this information is incorrect, then tell your former members to stop spreading it.

I never said such a thing. If they were inactive, ya'll mother!@#$s would have only needed 1 AA to hit it.

As with your reasoning on your responses with me, it further cements the incompetencies of your alliance. If being led by a dumbass wasn't enough, its members do not hold the leader accountable. You guys will not get better and your fate is similar to that of UPN.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Its funny because you guys think we only think what we post on the OWF. Trust me buddy, you have no idea what we talk about behind the scenes, what we're planning, and how we're going about it. The fact is that right now, Lordaeron is in fact winning a lot of its wars. We're getting beat down a bit but ok, so are a lot of other alliances. We don't speak on behalf of our entire coalition. We never said or side of the war is winning. We are saying Lordy is winning a lot of its wars and it's true. We are one of the only alliances with a positive ratio. This is fact.

Maybe on your side, and first 3 days of positive ratio won't matter if you can't keep it up. You have to consider you had the initial blitz. 

I mean I don't make this stuff up. These are conversations that have happened in public discord channels. The amount of times I've heard that tS's forums are inactive and how the only really active members of tS have now left is staggering. Seriously, if you're so concerned about your former alliance then go back to them, Eumir. But you won't and it's for a very good reason.

Well trust me, we are not overconfident. If there is one thing you should believe is that we are well aware of the damage we are taking and the dangers to come. Lol we are very well aware of this.

Well, I don't care about people's opinions about us. What I do care about though is factual information because this is a public arena and I'm not going to let people spread misinformation. This implies a certain level of caring, but it's kind of needed for FA purposes since people actually believe what is said on here. For example that guy from Mensa baited me on the last page about how he's seen Lordaeron's chat and implied it's bad. Ok that's his opinion. But if he were to say we were inactive, I'd respond because it's not true. I guess to be more clear, we don't care that people think we're bad shitposters blah blah. It's not going to stop us from doing it, because it's fun. The only way to learn and improve is through action. If we took the bait seriously, we'd run away from the OWF and never learn. But we're not going to do that. We're going to make mistakes openly and honestly. This is the only way towards success.

If you say so.

And all you need to really do to prove them otherwise is a chart/picture with stats and a small text to explain it. Just saying. At least as far as something can be measured in numbers. Other stuff is up to the air.

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

I mean I don't make this stuff up. These are conversations that have happened in public discord channels. The amount of times I've heard that tS's forums are inactive and how the only really active members of tS have now left is staggering. Seriously, if you're so concerned about your former alliance then go back to them, Eumir. But you won't and it's for a very good reason.

It was said that they are not as active as before, maybe it's true. I do not know where you get that I am concerned about Syndicate. They are doing great and are about to make another coalition look like a bunch of idiots AGAIN with the same competent squad that make you all look like fools. Business as usual. Your post just cements the fact that you are either an idiot or are just talking out of your ass. I'm not sure if you consider them both the same. I am very flattered though that you include me in the list of names that you think are the sole source for Syndicate activity.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

It was said that they are not as active as before, maybe it's true. I do not know where you get that I am concerned about Syndicate. They are doing great and are about to make another coalition look like a bunch of idiots AGAIN with the same competent squad that make you all look like fools. Business as usual. Your post just cements the fact that you are either an idiot or are just talking out of your ass. I'm not sure if you consider them both the same. I am very flattered though that you include me in the list of names that you think are the sole source for Syndicate activity.

I remember it specifically being said that the only really active members of tS left, and yes you're one of them. I mean just the other day someone said they used to post 30 posts a day on the tS forums and some tS members haven't posted that much in a year. Your actions speak very loudly Eumir. You're responding to my tS comments faster than actual tS member can login into their dead forums. If they don't need defending then stop defending them.

"Alright, guys, go give Eumir exactly what he wants. That'll show em!"

Fun to read though

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

So what you're saying is that t$ isn't paying attention right now.

Say, hypothetically, we come out ahead here. What's that say about you?

This is some "quality" shitposting.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I remember it specifically being said that the only really active members of tS left, and yes you're one of them. I mean just the other day someone said they used to post 30 posts a day on the tS forums and some tS members haven't posted that much in a year. Your actions speak very loudly Eumir. You're responding to my tS comments faster than actual tS member can login into their dead forums. If they don't need defending then stop defending them.

I dunno if you are new, but I am more than happy to defend competency. It is what my character was built on and I will continue it. Who do you want me to defend? InQuisition? I refuse to defend stupidity. Syndicate has never done me wrong and ofc, I will defend what I know with what I know. My actions do speak very loudly. I talk as much as I am good at this game.

As far as Syndicate is concerned, they had more people on for a blitz than what a few of your coalition partners had COMBINED. I am happy that you guys think that Syndicate has fallen off because it makes the game easier when I know that the incompetent are still incompetent. At this rate, I'll have 20 Ws in no time.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

The bait biting within this thread is honestly 10/10. Eumir ma dude never change. Guys from the Kastor-troop, pls continue, y'all are amusing.

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

>Thread starts regarding stats of the war

>Thread evolves to shitting on Kastor

>Thread evolves to shitting on Loradeon (or whatever they are called).

Did I get it right?

I thought threads evolve into shitting on Kastor whenever he posts.

• Upvote 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Ayy. now isn't this fun?

heh, yeah. I've been gone for a while, but shitting on Kastor seems to be a constant no matter what happens.