The war so far

Avruch

I loot it back.

No, I calculated and you have made a net gain of $12.748M from looting. But you have lost 11,915 tanks and 114 ships during all four wars, and have destroyed 5,419 tanks and 7 ships in return, which makes a net loss of 9171 steel, and assuming you buy it for $2,940 ppu, that values it at $26.963M. This isn't including the planes you lost, espionage operations, and overall infra damage. 

Z98SzIG.png

No, I calculated and you have made a net gain of $12.748M from looting. But you have lost 11,915 tanks and 114 ships during all four wars, and have destroyed 5,419 tanks and 7 ships in return, which makes a net loss of 9171 steel, and assuming you buy it for $2,940 ppu, that values it at $26.963M. This isn't including the planes you lost, espionage operations, and overall infra damage.

No, what I trying to say is that I loot it back at the end of the war so there's no need for me to buy it back

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

And idk if you're talking about the right person cause I'n involved in 7 wars.

Oh huh, apparently you won two wars already and you're winning one...and you looted $33M. I guess you're not losing steel then, though you're still losing one war and barely holding another.

Z98SzIG.png

Oh huh, apparently you won two wars already and you're winning one...and you looted $33M. I guess you're not losing steel then, though you're still losing one war and barely holding another.

38*

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

I have made a timeline of the war so far. All times are in EST

[4/13/2017@8:39 PM]: Black Knights declare war on Seven Kingdoms
[4/13/2017@9:28 PM]: Rose declares war on Black Knights
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on Cornerstone
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on United Purple Nations
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on Acadia
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on New Pacific Order
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on Lordaeron
[4/13/2017@11:06 PM]: The Syndicate declares war on Polaris

((quoting old post))

Yeah um, none of these actually happens. BK has never attacked SK at all, we blitzed Rose, and Pantheon declares war in response. And you might want to turn that around because t$ never actually declares war on anyone, it's more like a bunch of alliances tried to gang up on t$. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

@kastor @kastor @kastor @kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor@kastor @kastor @kastor

please just listen to me

we dont need more cities

some people dont have more than 500 steel

please kill me

apparently some of your people don't even have enough munitions & gasoline to carry on airstrike on us, So next time before messing with us make sure you have proper warchests xD 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

we ve all made mistakes... for myself the conclusion of this war would be that finding reliable trustworthy friends is hard in this game. Probably many friendships will be valued differently after this. so let s continue killing each other and enjoy ourselves while at it.

• Upvote 2

That's is literally the exact opposite of what you should have been expecting with your massive tiering advantage.

You had more whales and whales are heavier than sharks.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What I find funny about this thread is that idiots like Kastor actually think they are winning... This is why they always lose, they get a false sense of security and don't see the bigger picture, only to proceed to get slaughtered. 

• Upvote 2
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

What I find funny about this thread is that idiots like Kastor actually think they are winning... This is why they always lose, they get a false sense of security and don't see the bigger picture, only to proceed to get slaughtered.

Its funny because you guys think we only think what we post on the OWF. Trust me buddy, you have no idea what we talk about behind the scenes, what we're planning, and how we're going about it. The fact is that right now, Lordaeron is in fact winning a lot of its wars. We're getting beat down a bit but ok, so are a lot of other alliances. We don't speak on behalf of our entire coalition. We never said or side of the war is winning. We are saying Lordy is winning a lot of its wars and it's true. We are one of the only alliances with a positive ratio. This is fact.

We have targets that we're supposed to hit and win against. This is happening for the most part. We make sure the people we hit won't come back to bite us in round 2. This is about all we can do. We can't make SK win, we can't do anything about the other fronts except for what we're doing now. And what we're doing now is helping on our front to the best of our ability and it's working. Many of us are in fact looking towards round 2 in preparation. You can continue to pretend you know what you're talking about, but you really don't.

• Upvote 4

Let me just end my involvement in this syndisphere circle jerk by saying a couple more things. We were told to shit on Eumir. Whether you guys think we "took the bait" or not is irrelevant. Even if we were good at shitposting (which trust me I admit most of that was just utter garbage) you still wouldn't be happy. Why? Because you're our enemy. None of us give a shit about what you think about it. We're going to post when we want to regardless of if makes us look bad in the almighty eyes of the Syndisphere circle jerk squad. You guys don't matter to us.

And lastly, Lordaeron is a great community with close members and active coordination. Maybe the targets you hit specifically weren't great ones. But there are 70 of us and we're talking, pming, planning, coordinating, and most importantly helping each other. That's the best we can do. If you have beef with Kastor then go ahead and shit on him all you like. But hell no am I going to sit back and watch people demean the otherwise innocent and kind members of Lordaeron. We are a close and active community of very friendly people. I was in TKR, Polaris, TUE, ESD (lol). And ultimately I chose Lordaeron and I haven't regretted it one bit.

Its funny because you guys think we only think what we post on the OWF. Trust me buddy, you have no idea what we talk about behind the scenes, what we're planning, and how we're going about it. The fact is that right now, Lordaeron is in fact winning a lot of its wars. We're getting beat down a bit but ok, so are a lot of other alliances. We don't speak on behalf of our entire coalition. We never said or side of the war is winning. We are saying Lordy is winning a lot of its wars and it's true. We are one of the only alliances with a positive ratio. This is fact.

We have targets that we're supposed to hit and win against. This is happening for the most part. We make sure the people we hit won't come back to bite us in round 2. This is about all we can do. We can't make SK win, we can't do anything about the other fronts except for what we're doing now. And what we're doing now is helping on our front to the best of our ability and it's working. Many of us are in fact looking towards round 2 in preparation. You can continue to pretend you know what you're talking about, but you really don't.

It's not so much what you have planned for the foreseeable future in this war, but about your boasting on doing great on the current round without recognizing the non-minor advantages you have in your theatre. 

With this, I mean about your current offensives. You're engaged with TFP and t$, the former against which you have a massive numbers advantage due to disparity between both alliances, and the latter which is busy dealing with a whole lot of other alliances attacking them. So it doesn't come as much of a surprise that you'd be doing better than say, Polaris, which found itself caught in a crossfire between their offensive on t$ and their defensive war against TCW plus CF.

All in all, the point that several people have been trying to get accross in this thread thus far, is that Lordaeron is doing well simply because they're not under the pressure that other alliances are dealing with right now, such as SK. And that if they were to be in that kind of situation, they wouldn't be faring much better than those alliances. If you're managing to do what you were expected/told to, then that's good enough, really. It is, however, not bragging material as far as I'm concerned.

Let me just end my involvement in this syndisphere circle jerk by saying a couple more things. We were told to shit on Eumir. Whether you guys think we "took the bait" or not is irrelevant. Even if we were good at shitposting (which trust me I admit most of that was just utter garbage) you still wouldn't be happy. Why? Because you're our enemy. None of us give a shit about what you think about it. We're going to post when we want to regardless of if makes us look bad in the almighty eyes of the Syndisphere circle jerk squad. You guys don't matter to us.

Then stop wasting your time on OWF.

• Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

All in all, the point that several people have been trying to get accross in this thread thus far, is that Lordaeron is doing well simply because they're not under the pressure that other alliances are dealing with right now, such as SK. And that if they were to be in that kind of situation, they wouldn't be faring much better than those alliances. If you're managing to do what you were expected/told to, then that's good enough, really. It is, however, not bragging material as far as I'm concerned.

Then stop wasting your time on OWF.

Sure if we were under more pressure we'd be doing worse. No one is contesting that. But when I see my alliance doing well and holding up at least our side of the bargain, I'm going to point it out and I'm going to be proud. We could be doing worse. And frankly, there seems to be plenty of misinformation saying we aren't doing well. A lot of this thread was in response to that. I'm not going to let people say we're doing poorly when we're not.

As for your final statement, no. The OWF is not equivalent to Syndisphere. You guys might have a larger representation but we're not going to avoid it for that reason. We like posting on here so we're going to continue. What I meant is that we don't care what Syndisphere thinks. That is not reason to avoid the OWF.

Look atleast I don't have anything against lordaeron general membership now just think carefully you are fighting 2 alliances one of which is already engaged against 7 alliances and your side thought it is only safe to bring 438 members and 450k score advantage to take down t$ now I don't blame you guys for this, and I am personally having fun in the wars 

like as usual I am winning a few and loosing a few but trying to give as much damage as possible. Now what happens next is our allies decided to help as and really credit to all of our allies who came to aid for us. Now given the situation this war is only top 15-20 member of lordaeron can hit syndicate so it is obvious that  we would try to sort out our other wars previously coz we thought Acadia and Polaris can give a lot more trouble than lordaeron if they are left alone. Now just because you guys are winning a few wars that doesn't makes lordaeron the best fighting alliance in this war. Like you guys are yet to feel any sort of pressure (even TFP is engaged in another front). So the main thing is we have no intention to take away credits from lordaeron for beiging a few t$ peeps in exchange of tons of tank/ship casualty but rather what we wanted to explain is you guys are the least countered alliance in this war till now. So it's not like that by beiging a few peeps you have started to win the war. 

• Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

As for your final statement, no. The OWF is not equivalent to Syndisphere. You guys might have a larger representation but we're not going to avoid it for that reason. We like posting on here so we're going to continue. What I meant is that we don't care what Syndisphere thinks. That is not reason to avoid the OWF.

Alright 530 > 850 :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

this wasn't worth the read tbh

Seeing people shitpost and being salty in general is always worth the read, don't BS yourself.  :P

Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Sure if we were under more pressure we'd be doing worse. No one is contesting that. But when I see my alliance doing well and holding up at least our side of the bargain, I'm going to point it out and I'm going to be proud. We could be doing worse. And frankly, there seems to be plenty of misinformation saying we aren't doing well. A lot of this thread was in response to that. I'm not going to let people say we're doing poorly when we're not.

One thing is to be proud, another thing is to grow overconfident. For your own good, I do truly desire it's the former and not the latter.

And OWF is not entirely syndisphere, sure. However, you've been, so far I've seen, mostly talking/arguing with them. If you truly don't care what we think, then I fail to see the point why to even bother with engaging in a conversation with one of us.

Oh, and such claim is particularly contradictory with the need of proving that you're doing well to offset our side's criticism towards your performance. If you truly didn't care, you'd shrug it off and move on. Yet that's not the case.

• Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif