The war so far

Avruch

Thread-Crap-FingerBaby.jpg

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Guardian has been very impressive and also Pantheon is doing really well.  And always amazed at how well TKR holds up it's fronts.

Freaking Pantheon killed all the targets I wanted to hit today. 

Poor Grumpy has nothing to do but go back to watching Murder She Wrote.  That Angela, she is a stone cold fox!  Look at the gams on her

article-2574799-1C156A1F00000578-23_306x

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2

I'd like back the few minutes of time it took to read this thread.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This is turning out to be my favorite thread, I am loving it!

Oh the shitposting, the irony, the planes blowing up some more CKD stuff while the shitposting continues!

tumblr_inline_o3vl5pGFJ01rbs5z1_500.gif

CDRIicj.gif

Can this thread make it to 20 pages?

• Upvote 2

man it seems lordaeron have absolutely 0 idea about how the war is going across all the fronts :P 

you guys probably yet not noticed that you are not even our main target in this round. 

Also you are loosing ships and tanks in an exponential manner when will people learn to value steel over infra :( 
to give you peeps an example, 

kastor hitting me with navy,

"Emperor Kastor of Iridocyclitis ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Nation Of Peace and eliminated 14 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Emperor Kastor's forces lost 0 ships, while Prime Minister Harry Potter's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 222.89 infrastructure in the city of Seb City."

me hitting kastor from air on his tanks,

04/15/2017 10:02 am

Prime Minister Harry Potter of Nation Of Peace ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Iridocyclitis and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Prime Minister Harry Potter's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Emperor Kastor's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 128.37 infrastructure in the city of Chewbacca and 1,881 tanks.

now 222.89 infra cost on my current level  given that I have CCE project and use urbanization when I rebuild ,

"The value of infrastructure purchased, starting from the amount 1500 and ending at the amount 1722.89 is:

$3,424,838.82"

Now amount of steel kastor lost in 1 strike = 1881 + 128.37 infra on his level 

given that you guys have fair enough big warchest and only rebuy warchest when steel price is low (that is on average = $2.4k) 
So amount of money needed for him to rebuy his warchest lost from one strike = $4,514,400
value of 128.37 infra on his level is approximately 1.2 mil

And hence he is loosing almost twice amount of things compared to me although he is getting naval blockade and causing more infra damage to me. 

So for the good of lordaeron learn to value your warchest over infra.
srsly you guys need to learn game mechanics more and for that I will suggest take a week off from office/ school/college and try to play in test server to learn more about game mechanics :P  

• Upvote 4

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

srsly you guys need to learn game mechanics more and for that I will suggest take a week off from office/ school/college and try to play in test server to learn more about game mechanics :P  

Hey, you can't just skip out on CLOWN COLLEGE!

LOLMAO

Im surprised you guys havent picked a side yet, I mean you alone have 1/3rd of the nukes already launched in this war!  :popcorn:

thank god they haven't picked any side I don't want to see that food price rising like rocket :P 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

thank god they haven't picked any side I don't want to see that food price rising like rocket :P

I was prepared for that so I got enough food for 4 months straight :awesome:    :popcorn:

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

Just wanted to update y'all on the state of Filip's nation lmao

LUL.png

Yes Filip. That moment indeed.

Smh bro just go and look at your war page and look who's winning. Btw you're losing in front of a nation with 8 cities less than you lol and that pic was before I update Edited by FilipS

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

Smh bro just go and look at your war page and look who's winning. Btw you're losing in front of a nation with 8 cities less than you lol

You're losing a lot more tanks, ships, and aircrafts to get the same immense triumphs he is, and while you're barely holding onto to Beowulf and two other wars there's one where you're clearly losing and you're going to get beiged. I mean...you are looting more and destroying more infra but I'm not sure losing thousands of steel is worth it. 

Z98SzIG.png

You're losing a lot more tanks, ships, and aircrafts to get the same immense triumphs he is, and while you're barely holding onto to Beowulf and two other wars there's one where you're clearly losing and you're going to get beiged. I mean...you are looting more and destroying more infra but I'm not sure losing thousands of steel is worth it.

I loot it back.

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor