The war so far

Avruch

I mean you can't really criticize other alliances when you guys are the quintessential backstabber who hid behind your protectorates for a majority of your existence.

What exactly are you referring to? tS asking their protectorates to get involved? hint hint, your allies are doing it right now.

I mean you can't really criticize other alliances when you guys are the quintessential backstabber who hid behind your protectorates for a majority of your existence.

This man does not know what he talkin about. Syndicate protector got clapped right off the rip for trying to catch the hands of their protectorate. If it makes you feel any better, they did not only get stabbed in the back, they had multiple stab wounds in every body part. There were even gun shots.

Lxr4VfE.png

You have a very vivid imagination, bird-brain.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

they have all started to believe that it's winning.

But I like losing :(

Where's the fun in only spending a few days rebuilding anyway?

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

What exactly are you referring to? tS asking their protectorates to get involved? hint hint, your allies are doing it right now.

I'm not talking about this war. I'm generally shitposting tS. For a majority of their esteemed career they mostly hid behind TKR and BK who were actually the good ones. And they backstabbed Rose and VE a while ago.

Smh. When people take shitposting seriously. Smh. None of what I said is outside of reality. It's what tS is famous for. And now they're just a pile of inactives.

Edited by MrsPigeon

I like your vocabulary.

Then quit your alliance and join rose.

The best joke in this thread is how some people seem to think that attacking 1 alliance with 7 alliances gives them bragging rights.

Baby where we're you this time last year.
  • Upvote 1

I'm not talking about this war. I'm generally shitposting tS. For a majority of their esteemed career they mostly hid behind TKR and BK who were actually the good ones. And they backstabbed Rose and VE a while ago.

Smh. When people take shitposting seriously. Smh. None of what I said is outside of reality. It's what tS is famous for. And now they're just a pile of inactives.

Hell yeah TKR and BK are the good ones. Hid behind them? I dunno, ask them. 2 YEARS OF WINNING THO LMFAO

Baby where we're you this time last year.

He was winning.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Guardian has been very impressive and also Pantheon is doing really well.  And always amazed at how well TKR holds up it's fronts.

This is a very nice post in a very mean thread.

• Upvote 4

This is turning out to be my favorite thread, I am loving it!

Oh the shitposting, the irony, the planes blowing up some more CKD stuff while the shitposting continues!

tumblr_inline_o3vl5pGFJ01rbs5z1_500.gif

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

Regarding those who are 'surprised' at how much t$ and Mensa are losing, I think you'll want to focus more on the numbers in round two. It's not hard to out damage people who are outnumbered in the first set of wars. The important part is seeing if the front remains the same round after round and I'm pretty sure Dio hasn't forsaken them.

v9DIVzo.png

Yeah. What's up with all this niceness? Resume shitposting, please!

It's only gonna get nicer from here; after the war, the mid-tier scrub we make viceroy of Lordaeron will force them to be polite.