The war so far

Avruch

you're talking alot of shit for someone, whos sitting in hes chair, waiting for the war to end and sh1tting yourself, while hoping Spaceology doesnt get declared on.

I am not shitting myself bruh. As I have said in your chat time and time again, !@#$in hit me mother!@#$er. As a matter of fact, bring Knights Templar with you. I will show you how I'm a better crusader than the entirety of the crusader alliance.

Only reason tS did well is because they surrounded themselves with trusty lapdogs after betraying their bloc.

Stfu, Only reason they did so well is because they're !@#$in great at this game along with their friends who are also !@#$in good at this game.

You're still pretty blind there bro. Listen I just want to give you some advice, ok? Just stop trolling badly and go to sleep or something

Stop giving me advice. You don't even know how to win. Stop giving anyone advice as a matter of fact.

Lxr4VfE.png

that's why we are clapping ass compared to someone who is just waiting to get declared on so he can start crying in his shame corner 

You aren't clapping shit stfu with your irrelevant ass. Go home.

Lxr4VfE.png

The best joke in this thread is how some people seem to think that attacking 1 alliance with 7 alliances gives them bragging rights.

You should all follow Eumir's advice and git gud because what you're doing ain't it.

Stop fortifying.

• Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I am not shitting myself bruh. As I have said in your chat time and time again, !@#$in hit me !@#$. As a matter of fact, bring Knights Templar with you. I will show you how I'm a better crusader than the entirety of the crusader alliance.

Why wait? Declare! We'll acept you with open arms!

Stop giving me advice. You don't even know how to win. Stop giving anyone advice as a matter of fact.

Sounded like a little kid racing for who's better

Right, you're Duh-Winning-55132393261.png

How old are you? Edited by FilipS

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

How old are you?

I understand that such a reference might be a little old for a youngin like you, but the adults in this thread will get it.

• Upvote 1

Why wait? Declare! We'll acept you with open arms!

Because you the one that wanted to come at me. Like your leader said, I'm in an irrelevant micro. Hit me and you will see no repercussions.

OH WAIT, I FORGOT YOU GUYS AREN'T IN RANGE! Sit your ass down and stay on the kid's table.

You sound like a little kid who can't win anything because he's just not good enough

Lxr4VfE.png

Stfu, Only reason they did so well is because they're !@#$in great at this game along with their friends who are also !@#$in good at this game.

If being good at this game means betraying your allies and signing treaties with everyone and their mother so you have no risk, then I'm not sure you have very high standards.

• Upvote 1

I'll believe it when I see it. For how "good" Mensa is, I didn't expect them to do worse than Pantheon.

You do know wars last longer than 3 days, right?

Let's put 2 and 2 together.  Right now I'm in score range of many people that have 8-9 cities.  I'm a 16 city nation.

I'm sure you can add up to how that's going to play out once I start down declaring when Zodiac is pinned down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If being good at this game means betraying your allies and signing treaties with everyone and their mother so you have no risk, then I'm not sure you have very high standards.

Being good at this game means letting go of people that suck. As you can see, with the people that got thrown away, who sucked. Square up, I'm waiting for your declarations.

Lxr4VfE.png

You do know wars last longer than 3 days, right?

Let's put 2 and 2 together.  Right now I'm in score range of many people that have 8-9 cities.  I'm a 16 city nation.

I'm sure you can add up to how that's going to play out once I start down declaring when Zodiac is pinned down.

We've wanted round 2 anyway.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

THE IRONY.

It's almost painful.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Because you the one that wanted to come at me. Like your leader said, I'm in an irrelevant micro. Hit me and you will see no repercussions.

OH WAIT, I FORGOT YOU GUYS AREN'T IN RANGE! Sit your ass down and stay on the kid's table.

You sound like a little kid who can't win anything because he's just not good enough

We will get you in range, will see what u'll be saying then

We will get you in range, will see what u'll be saying then

I'll be laughing because I'll get another !@#$in Win.

Unde!@#$infeated mother!@#$s!

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png