LOL

Why?

Kastorⶠ- Last Sunday at 8:53 PM

I can't tell you why until we have an intel clause

But I will fight for your side

Vs anyone you need us too

We wanna hit Polaris tho

-----------------------------------------

I mean, there's several references that I have down of you wanting to hit Polaris so bad.  I'll make a note that was never your intention.  I hope you're in for the long haul.

You really this upset? Lmfaooo

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just before we dropped them, kastor asked us to defend him from a possible polaris attack. We said sure no prob, even though my gov was pressuring me to drop him and they were starting to win me over.

You've been planning to hit polaris for a long time kastor. When are you finally going to step up?

That's always the goal. Most praise to the most high God.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

now... when you say behind...

Get your mind out of the gutter. This is Kastor we are talking about here. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

That's always the goal. Most praise to the most high God.

Okay no lie, posting about wanting to roll you're allies ally while in a war is probably one of the gutsy things this forum has seen. Respect.

• Upvote 1

Kastorⶠ- Last Sunday at 8:34 PM
@Buorhann

Buorhann - Last Sunday at 8:51 PM
What's up?

Kastorⶠ- Last Sunday at 8:52 PM
I wanna switch spheres
Asap
I wanna sign Mensa and Rose

Buorhann - Last Sunday at 8:52 PM
LOL
Why?

Kastorⶠ- Last Sunday at 8:53 PM
I can't tell you why until we have an intel clause
But I will fight for your side
Vs anyone you need us too
We wanna hit Polaris tho

Do people actually !@#$ing take Kastor seriously when he says this now

BTW lol @Lordaeron decomming huh

When people need to resort to log dumps. Smh, m8. This game went downhill quick. Guess people took "high speed low drag" too seriously.

Yeah, how dare people post evidence to expose the truth? It's almost like we live in a fact based reality.

• Upvote 6

Yeah, how dare people post evidence to expose the truth? It's almost like we live in a fact based reality.

Are you really going to defend log dumping? Let everyone today know that durmij and Rose support desperate log dumping on the OWF.

It's generally well accepted that log dumping on the OWF is pathetic. I can easily screenshot something, take it out of context, and pretend it fits into my politically driven narrative. Come on durmij, you've been around long enough to know this. Maybe if you take your head out of your biased arse you'd see the situation for what it really is. The logs Pride dumped aren't even good ones. If you have something to say, say it.

• Upvote 1

It's generally well accepted that log dumping on the OWF is pathetic. I can easily screenshot something, take it out of context, and pretend it fits into my politically driven narrative. Come on durmij, you've been around long enough to know this. Maybe if you take your head out of your biased arse you'd see the situation for what it really is. The logs Pride dumped aren't even good ones. If you have something to say, say it.

That's the exact reason why it happened.  I have multiple PasteBin logs that can fill out the context very easily.  I have nothing to lie in regards to what was going on with VE as I had no initial vested interest in them other than asking Seeker for a favor.  People didn't believe me, plus I was told to do it.  Normally I don't, well, unless you're Kastor then he's free game.

EDIT:

If this was a consistent thing from me (Or whoever), then you'd be right.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

That's the exact reason why it happened.  I have multiple PasteBin logs that can fill out the context very easily.  I have nothing to lie in regards to what was going on with VE as I had no initial vested interest in them other than asking Seeker for a favor.  People didn't believe me, plus I was told to do it.  Normally I don't, well, unless you're Kastor then he's free game.

EDIT:

If this was a consistent thing from me (Or whoever), then you'd be right.

Well sure, there are times when log dumping is perfectly acceptable, especially when people don't believe you. I'm just saying that all the log dumping on this thread specifically is pretty pathetic and clearly an FA ploy to smear Lordaeron for no other reason than you guys disliking Kastor. This thread is about tS and somehow everyone made it about Polaris. There are better ways to go about it than that. It's pretty clear Kastor doesn't give a hoot.

Oh geez.  You're literally taking a moral high ground with defending Lordaeron?  If I really wanted to log dump on Kastor, there's much worse I could've posted up here.  I don't even have to slander Kastor, he does it to himself, and he knows very well Lordaeron is just a meatshield, because he can't be trusted with honest information.

As for the last part, "It's pretty clear Kastor doesn't give a hoot", well...  great.  I'm glad.  I don't have to feel any bit of guilt on not helping him out then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1