Message to The Syndicate

Kastor

Called it

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Imagine being in such a shitty alliance.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Isn't it a good thing we don't trust you, Kastor?

How's that Polaris hit coming along?

Wait I thought he was signing tkr? Or being a merc for us? Or dropping NPO?

• Upvote 2

I congratulate Overlord Kastor, the mastermind behind all current happenings, on his great success. 

Behind Syndisphere and Inquisition there is Jessica Rabbit and Roquentin.

Behind Jessica Rabbit and Roquentin there is Kastor.

• Upvote 5

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Kastorⶠ- Last Sunday at 8:34 Pm

I mean, there's several references that I have down of you wanting to hit Polaris so bad.  I'll make a note that was never your intention.  I hope you're in for the long haul.

Just before we dropped them, kastor asked us to defend him from a possible polaris attack. We said sure no prob, even though my gov was pressuring me to drop him and they were starting to win me over.

You've been planning to hit polaris for a long time kastor. When are you finally going to step up?

• Upvote 1

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler