Propaganda Thread

Holton

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone else started this for once

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I was actually looking forward to you starting it.  Letting me down here.

Just like everyone else in my life

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Probably if we stay on 0 military IQ will feel safe lol 

I mean seriously this is a stupid logic IQ is giving even they knew it, srsly you guys expect us to go below our peacetime build given you stay in defcon 1 or oh you thought we are going for blitz with 0 tank and 0 navy given the amount of damage ships does in this new mechanic. 

Like if you think it logically we are allies with BK and Zodiac by no mean we will attack them also nor will we attack Cornerstone (coz we are not CS ) so this keeps only NPO 

given NPO is lower tier only and we have probably 3-5 people below 10 city by no way we  can go for a war against NPO. 

So just tell the truth you were bored with the game  wanted to fight and just created all this false arming-decom drama to support your point of view truth is you guys as well know that there was no way syndi would have started this war we have 300 less member than you guys also we don't even have any numerical advantage apart from a bit in the top tier.  

tl;dr 

> we were bored coz we were no where near our bloc buddies TKR on any aspect and wanted to do something new (

> but we also have a fear what if syndi rolls us thats why we kept those treaties to get a bit of breather and then later decided to attack syndi

now what I think personally is your first point of getting bored and wanted to do something different is not wrong even mensa signed rose and they didn't pre empt. on syndi in 1 month. you wanted to have new ties thats not wrong but going to betray your long time allies is certainly wrong. And trust me the bloc bk is part of shouldn't be named as IQ it's

" TRAITAROSPHERE"

And here is your new flag :) 

Untitled2.png

> lost 30% of their total score in 24 hours of launching  war

> fighting an alliance which is already busy in fighting 3 other alliances 

Viridian shit show continues :P 

all hail seeker the greatest MoD of orbis

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Sorry my dude, I can't see this over the sight of your nation graph

4H8EYj9.png?1

Think you could toss it over the edge so I could get a better look?

4 and 5 city down declares are fun, don't make things personal when we're all in this thread for innocent laughs. No one thinks you're any more intelligent or funny.

P.S. 

Your war stats are cute. 

Edited by Arkiri Arch
  • Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

4 and 5 city down declares are fun.

They are aren't they. You should try it again sometime. Like maybe next round. 

don't make things personal when we're all in this thread for innocent laughs.

I don't know about you, but I found both pictures hilarious and innocent. Did you have a problem with them? I can't tell. 

No one thinks you're any more intelligent or funny

I think I am plenty of both so that is at least +1, this statement is invalid. Try again. 

Your war stats are cute.

You're almost three times my nation age and yet proportionality, I have done more damage in every category. Get gud.

So much for not making this personal right? lol.

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

They are aren't they. You should try it again sometime. Like maybe next round. 

I don't know about you, but I found both pictures hilarious and innocent. Did you have a problem with them? I can't tell. 

I think I am plenty of both so that is at least +1, this statement is invalid. Try again. 

You're almost three times my nation age and yet proportionality, I have done more damage in every category. Get gud.

So much for not making this personal right? lol.

By God, you just tore me a new one. Marry me and father my children.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

No matter how tough is it or will be we are strong as a team. :)

27e8add388bbb88f.jpg

All 12 Zodiac animals ready to fight, ready to kill, ready to die together. Ferocity and Strength!

tbh Zodiac did pretty well given the oppositions they faced and I am 100% sure this is going to be one of the most successfull merge in sometime :) 

but it's sad to see NPO using you guys as meatshield :( 

like most of alliances on your side took 30% + damage whereas NPO took only 12% damage also someone mentioned that NPO launched only 75 aggressive wars although they have 104 members. It's really bad to see NPO literaly using you guys like this :(

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

tbh Zodiac did pretty well given the oppositions they faced and I am 100% sure this is going to be one of the most successfull merge in sometime :) 

like most of alliances on your side took 30% + damage whereas NPO took only 12% damage also someone mentioned that NPO launched only 75 aggressive wars although they have 104 members. It's really bad to see NPO literaly using you guys like this :(

Part of it has to do with how low scored their nations are, with most of them sitting less than 2500 in nation score even before the war. They also average around 9 or 10 cities, which severely limits the scope of who they can actually target. I don't think it's intentional of them but having most of their nations not even being mid-tier is hurting their allies. Honestly they were rather ill prepared for the war to begin with. 

Zodiac isn't doing so bad though. 

Z98SzIG.png

We've taken big hits in the past and suffered damage and we will be in this for the long haul. We're not using anyone. I'm not really sure what else you expect. We've been anticipating tS becoming an issue due to the first round going awry and we're going to be taking our lumps here due to that. Pretending a bunch of offensive wars on opponents with less planes due to your compressed score is risky is lol.

Edited by Roquentin