t$ Foreign Affairs Update: Recognition of Hostilities

Zed

Three.

Now for a reading comprehension lesson:

I wasn't talking shit because they used overwhelming force.

I was talking shit because they used overwhelming force and still suck at winning.

If only Alpha had been so lucky amirite?

Your memory is failing you.

We hit Mensa at NPO's request/treaty activation.  In return, Guardian, Resplendent, The Syndicate, The Coalition, and the Chola hit us.  At least in this case, you are a core target.  Alpha didn't even want to be involved in that war.

If you want to claim your post was about them sucking, that's cool, we shall see.  But lets not rewrite history.

• Upvote 2

We hit Mensa at NPO's request/treaty activation. In return, Guardian, Resplendent, The Syndicate, The Coalition, and the Chola hit us. At least in this case, you are a core target. Alpha didn't even want to be involved in that war.

If you want to claim your post was about them sucking, that's cool, we shall see. But lets not rewrite history.

We must be thinking of different wars and I don't care enough about our shared history to get nitpicky about it with you.

I don't really give a shit about specifics re:Alpha tbh and I think you getting hung up on that kinda shit is completely irrelevant to my point.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

We must be thinking of different wars and I don't care enough about our shared history to get nitpicky about it with you.

I don't really give a shit about specifics re:Alpha tbh and I think you getting hung up on that kinda shit is completely irrelevant to my point.

You might want to do your research then to avoid looking hypocritical.  Because that is precisely the entire point.  If you want to call out 6 alliances for hitting a core target, make sure you aren't 1 of the 5 alliances that dogpiled a much smaller and non-core alliance.

You might want to do your research then to avoid looking hypocritical. Because that is precisely the entire point. If you want to call out 6 alliances for hitting a core target, make sure you aren't 1 of the 5 alliances that dogpiled a much smaller and non-core alliance.

Now for a reading comprehension lesson:

I wasn't talking shit because they used overwhelming force.

I was talking shit because they used overwhelming force and still suck at winning.

I thought that was pretty clearly stated. Do you need glasses?! Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

We hit Mensa at NPO's request/treaty activation.  In return, Guardian, Resplendent, The Syndicate, The Coalition, and the Chola hit us.  At least in this case, you are a core target.  Alpha didn't even want to be involved in that war.

If you want to claim your post was about them sucking, that's cool, we shall see.  But lets not rewrite history.

To be fair most of them didn't actually hit you. It was more of a declaration so they could officially join the war and fight anyone else fighting that had declared on Mensa. That was the entire idea of that whole war. Mensa had a shit ton of alliances declared directly on us for the same purpose on NPO's side. It went exactly how we masterfully planned it obviously.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I thought that was pretty clearly stated. Do you need glasses?!

I'm sure Placentica was just confused by your statement, since "suck at winning" implies there are degrees of winning. Placentica probably logically thinks that "winning" is a binary circumstance. You are either winning or not. Your if and only if statement of "I was talking shit because they used overwhelming force and still suck at winning" therefore seems to be equivalent to your "talking shit because they used overwhelming force," to which Placentica calls you a hypocrite for. Yes, you technically did clearly state why you were talking shit, but it didn't logically make any sense. He doesn't need any glasses, he needs to slam his head against a door a couple of times. 

• Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I thought that was pretty clearly stated. Do you need glasses?!

You are more than welcome to keep up the pointless insults towards me if you'd like instead of just admitting you forgot about the Silent War.  I don't quite see the point of tS digging a hole, mid-war, with Alpha right now, but whatever bro.  tS-Alpha hate is so 2016.

To respond to Buorhann and GreatKitteh, it was clear that Mensa wasn't making any sort of counter on Alpha/Fark because they knew help was coming.  Nothing of value, statistically speaking, was gained from that first 24 hours of the attack.  But Mensa did make the Nuke Gods angry by not having many tall cities. :P

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

You are more than welcome to keep up the pointless insults towards me if you'd like instead of just admitting you forgot about the Silent War. I don't quite see the point of tS digging a hole, mid-war, with Alpha right now, but whatever bro. tS-Alpha hate is so 2016.

To respond to Buorhann and GreatKitteh, it was clear that Mensa wasn't making any sort of counter on Alpha/Fark because they knew help was coming. Nothing of value, statistically speaking, was gained from that first 24 hours of the attack. But Mensa did make the Nuke Gods angry by not having many tall cities. :P

Or they could have countered if they remotely cared about their allies more than dogpiling alpha.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I don't quite see the point of tS digging a hole, mid-war, with Alpha right now, but whatever bro. tS-Alpha hate is so 2016.

Are you serious? I have only tried to circle back to my main point and you have failed numerous times to address it but continue to dredge up t$-Alpha shit from 2016 instead. Respectfully, that makes this latest post a metric shiton levels of hypocritical.

I've even resisted the urge to really lay into you or Alpha (notice my edited post above, sorry about the glasses thing, I guess?) because I'm really not interested in talking shit about the past, especially because it has absolutely zero bearing on pretty much anything I've been trying to say here and I'm not even sure why you're engaging me about it.

Like, c'mon dude. I have a hard enough time being chill as is and it's like your trying to get a rise out of me.

I get it, you thought I was complaining about being dogpiled but, let me be clear: I'm not, I'm mentioming that I got dogpiled (which has actually been some of the most fun and excitement I've had in a while) to express how disappointed I am that I'm not completely pinned down to the ground with absolutely no way out yet despite the odds because multiple nations we're fighting don't have proper judgement or good enough skill. There just happens to be a lot of them.

It's just kinda like mowing some grass you've ignored for way too long. It may take a couple days, but eventually the grass will be managed.

I can't believe the alliances fighting us are so bad that we've still got time to write walls of text about whatever the !@#$ that Alpha shit was.

• Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

[post, edited out to save space]

I asked you a simple question about Silent War to which you answered incorrectly and then proceeded to get really upset about what you thought I was insinuating.  Maybe step back a bit and realize I'm not hating on tS here, but a little bit of it is taking the temperature and seeing if you'd revert back to past behaviors. :(  I mean this honestly, and some of your gov will back this up, but I've long since gotten over any tS animosity I may have had in the past.  I actually respect how you've played the game and TI was !@#$ amazing.

Anyway, this is your topic, and really man, it was just a simple question dude.  You guys are doing extremely well, kudos and your milcom strategists should all get huge congrats.

I asked you a simple question about Silent War to which you answered incorrectly and then proceeded to get really upset about what you thought I was insinuating. Maybe step back a bit and realize I'm not hating on tS here, but a little bit of it is taking the temperature and seeing if you'd revert back to past behaviors. :( I mean this honestly, and some of your gov will back this up, but I've long since gotten over any tS animosity I may have had in the past. I actually respect how you've played the game and TI was !@#$ amazing.

Anyway, this is your topic, and really man, it was just a simple question dude. You guys are doing extremely well, kudos and your milcom strategists should all get huge congrats.

Fair enough, I'll calm my grumpy old ass down then. :P

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

Steve?

Steve is another name Placentica goes by. There is a history here that predates you, but as Steve said, it is in the past and no need to dredge it up in this thread :P

Also, Zeebrus, that is one fine new signature you got there :P

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Steve is another name Placentica goes by. There is a history here that predates you, but as Steve said, it is in the past and no need to dredge it up in this thread :P

Also, Zeebrus, that is one fine new signature you got there :P

Steve is a hero.

FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-