We Ran Out of Cake...

Yui

o/ Pantheon :) 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Can we expect another spectacular performance like last time where you declared war on two overextended nations and still got your military zeroed on the first day, Yui?

Also relevant 

tAOoaUw.png
Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Pantheon is running low on cake so we declared war on Black Knights, in the hope they have some we can steal.

Activating Article III of The Floralia Accords, here we are. <3

Signed,

Gaia, Titan: Yui

Ares, Olympian of Military Affairs: Shiho

Hades, Olympian of Economics: Tiggera

Apollo, Advisor to the Olympians: Don Juan

Dionysus, Deity of Internal Affairs: Felkey

Enyalius, Deity of Defense: Jeric

Hi Saxplayer: Printer635

YOU WERE MY SISTER YUI. I LOVED YOU

. .

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Ride. Ride hard. Ride fast. Save the Rose~

o/Pantheon. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Alright, clearly this world needs walls of text. (Partisan come back babe we <3 you)

But, before this thread devolves into a madhouse with people slinging shit at each other; I have to say this is a pleasant surprise: Pantheon actually entering a war. No, this isn't me slinging shit at you, this is me both complimenting you, but at the same time, looking at the history of Pantheon's wars (or nigh lack thereof) you can't say that this won't act as a surprise to the majority of the game that doesn't think about you in a positive way.

Either way, even if your blitz completely fails (which I hope it doesn't - for nothing more than a change in the current status quo of good fighting alliances - mind you I'm not saying that this will make you that, perhaps start you on the route to that destination, though) you have at the very least shown yourself capable of entering a war in defense of an ally. At the very least, the people that think you're an alliance COMPLETELY filled with pixel huggers that don't gaf about allies know better now. o/

• Upvote 2

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Alright, clearly this world needs walls of text. (Partisan come back babe we <3 you)

But, before this thread devolves into a madhouse with people slinging shit at each other; I have to say this is a pleasant surprise: Pantheon actually entering a war. No, this isn't me slinging shit at you, this is me both complimenting you, but at the same time, looking at the history of Pantheon's wars (or nigh lack thereof) you can't say that this won't act as a surprise to the majority of the game that doesn't think about you in a positive way.

Either way, even if your blitz completely fails (which I hope it doesn't - for nothing more than a change in the current status quo of good fighting alliances - mind you I'm not saying that this will make you that, perhaps start you on the route to that destination, though) you have at the very least shown yourself capable of entering a war in defense of an ally. At the very least, the people that think you're an alliance COMPLETELY filled with pixel huggers that don't gaf about allies know better now. o/

I was promised 2000 words, Dick

• Upvote 3