BK recognition of hostilities

DVDCCHN

Nah fam. TKR wanted to keep the boys together but that wasn't good enough for you. What we are witnessing here today is the eventuality TKR saw whenever the push for "dynamic change" was brought up. War on our own allies, our own sphere in a selfish attempt to take control of the game. 

If postponing that eventuality is what made TKR a bad ally to you, then !@#$ it, glad we cancelled 

You guys hit number one and became no better than Pantheon. You would rather sit around and roll random shit alliances with no threat for the rest of the game's life as P&W becomes (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0. 

You guys hit number one and became no better than Pantheon. You would rather sit around and roll random shit alliances with no threat for the rest of the game's life as P&W becomes (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0. 

So that gives you the excuse to turn on half of the alliances you ever did anything worth doing with. You didn't even do them the favor of being honest with them and just cancelling the damn treaties. You lied and strung them along because it was convenient. !@#$ that. 

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

So that gives you the excuse to turn on half of the alliances you ever did anything worth doing with. You didn't even do them the favor of being honest with them and just cancelling the damn treaties. You lied and strung them along because it was convenient. !@#$ that. 

If anyone had any interest in not circle jerking till the end of time they would have been welcome to join us. 

If anyone had any interest in not circle jerking till the end of time they would have been welcome to join us. 

"If anyone wanted to follow us and our lead they were welcomed to lick our boots. If not you're a bad ally and we're going to roll you"

Roger. You're coming in loud and clear. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

"If anyone wanted to follow us and our lead they were welcomed to lick our boots. If not you're a bad ally and we're going to roll you"

Roger. You're coming in loud and clear. 

Again the irony is astounding. BK tried to make help OO while in it but TKR, didn't even value OO above their other treaties. We don't care who's number one, but when TKR tries to control their allies FA to cement this position that's hardly being a good ally.

Someone sounds upset that the unfavorable use of treaties didn't go their way this time. I'm sure NPO is very sympathetic to your suffering.

Oh yeah, that's right, we went to bat for our closest and greatest allies because it was explicitly stated that that particular treaty superseded the others. But then again, that treaty was with people who we actually respected like Yosodog and Lordstrum.

Oh yeah, that's right, we went to bat for our closest and greatest allies because it was explicitly stated that that particular treaty superseded the others. But then again, that treaty was with people who we actually respected like Yosodog and Lordstrum.

TKR said they do not place OO above other treaties. Why be in a bloc with someone who doesn't understand the purpose of a bloc.

TKR said they do not place OO above other treaties. Why be in a bloc with someone who doesn't understand the purpose of a bloc.

You are literally accusing us of not placing OO above other treaties while attacking us for placing OO above other treaties. I said something earlier about self awareness...... 

I'm glad that BK's foreign policy is the same as DEIC's back in the day: strut around like you own the place and then shit uncontrollably

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Our philosophies differ. BK would rather have a supremacy clause that inherently values some allies over others while we would rather value all of our allies equally.

If you want to call us out for not wanting to separate from Syndisphere in favor of OO, that's fine. But one thing is certain: You cannot say that we are "bad allies" for valuing all of them equally.

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 2

Our philosophies differ. BK would rather have a supremacy clause that inherently values some allies over others while we would rather value all of our allies equally.

What was the point of OO then? The supremacy clause is a direct result of TKR not holding to the implicit logic that a bloc is higher than all else.

What was the point of OO then? The supremacy clause is a direct result of TKR not holding to the implicit logic that a bloc is higher than all else.

That's right, what was the point of OO then? To act as a cover while drumming up the support to stab your bloc mate in the back? I'm pretty sure that by all accounts that's a shitty way of valuing your allies.

"implicit logic"

Today I learned that treaties are built on implicit logic instead of explicitly written treaty clauses

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

OO had a great run and we had a ton of fun while doing it. The purpose was to keep our 3 closely together while working towards the common goals we had at the time.

Again the irony is astounding. BK tried to make help OO while in it

Tried to make help OO

What does this even mean? 

but TKR, didn't even value OO above their other treaties.

Yeah and we had such a policy for how long without any sort of problem? Yet, it starts to be a problem when BK wants it to be right? It was TKR that actually put forward maintaining the relationship between its allies. You cannot find fault in that policy and call us bad allies in the same breath, it makes no sense. 

We don't care who's number one, but when TKR tries to control their allies FA to cement this position that's hardly being a good ally.

The extent to our control or lack there of concerning our allie's fa was telling them how we felt about potential moves and asking to be kept in the loop. If that is not within the parameters of acceptable conduct between allies, then Inq is going to have a lot more problems than OO ever did.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

If you want to call us out for not wanting to separate from Syndisphere in favor of OO, that's fine. But one thing is certain: You cannot say that we are "bad allies" for valuing all of them equally.

This is adorable. Seriously. Cute enough to make a pixie vomit.

OO had a great run and we had a ton of fun while doing it. The purpose was to keep our 3 closely together while working towards the common goals we had at the time.

Then TKR hit number one and your only goal became to maintain it. We did have a great run, that's why TKR's change was all the more disappointing.

I guess you're the exception, should have canceled you prewar when you got in bed with the rest of paracov but it would have been a PR hit either way. /shrug

Then TKR hit number one and your only goal became to maintain it. We did have a great run, that's why TKR's change was all the more disappointing.

I'm....sorry? I'm not following. Are you implying hitting number 1 and trying to keep it is inherently bad?

Yet another example of allies making inherently hostile moves therefore prompting a response. If the opinion of commie scum was relevant to this discussion I assure you that your presence would have been requested.

Then TKR hit number one won the game and your only goal became to maintain it. We did have a great run, that's why TKR's change was all the more disappointing.

What does this even mean? 

It means we wanted OO to strengthen, yet TKR only sought to maintain the Status Quo.

The extent to our control or lack there of concerning our allie's fa was telling them how we felt about potential moves and asking to be kept in the loop. If that is not within the parameters of acceptable conduct between allies, then Inq is going to have a lot more problems than OO ever did.

Lmao, again domineering attitude towards all FA with us and BoC led to OO failing. I wonder why they chose us and not you?

There is nothing wrong with the number 1 spot. I was genuinely happy when TKR got it. What became clear is that you shifted from caring about your bloc to maintaining that shiny number 1.

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

It means we wanted OO to strengthen, yet TKR only sought to maintain the Status Quo.

Oh, thats not what it said. I'll reply anyway. 

What we held above all was not putting allies ahead of one another at each other's expense. If there was some sort of universal dialogue on how to change the dynamic rather than some cloak and dagger shady shit, we would have been on board. But apparently, to you not wanting to subvert our allies is grounds for discontinuing relations. Fine with me. 

Lmao, again domineering attitude towards all FA with us and BoC led to OO failing. I wonder why they chose us and not you?

OO failed because we had different goals and aspirations, 2/3s wanted to war their own allies and we didn't. Thats the gist of it. If you think otherwise, just check the war screens. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

I guess you're the exception, should have canceled you prewar when you got in bed with the rest of paracov but it would have been a PR hit either way. /shrug

Given your continued lies about your allies planning to attack us and false assurances that we wouldn't be attacked if we didn't intervene in the Alpha dispute, I can't imagine why we'd've taken the precaution of signing a pact with another one of BK's allies at the time.

• Upvote 2