Can't Stop Won't Stop

Ayayay

• Wiki Mod

pic1638673.png

UPN? War? Time for more ponies.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

It's awesome that Pangui still thinks he can stop you. :lol:  :lol: Great job! Good luck!

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

pic1638673.png

UPN? War? Time for more ponies.

Atzuya quit like a year ago now :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

hi UPN

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

0xI6akn.png

Investor Contact:
Chaunce

Media Contact:
Zed

SYNDICATE, INC ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO UNITED PURPLE NATIONS

NASSAU, Bahamas, 2017-04-13: SYNDICATE, Inc. (NYSE:SCC), recognizes hostilities between itself and the United Purple Nations (NYSE:UPN). SYNDICATE, Inc., is greatly disappointed that UPN did not match their topic with the following musical work, and collectively shakes their heads in dismay. Despite these shortcomings, SYNDICATE, Inc., wishes the best of luck for combatants on both sides of the conflict. 

About SYNDICATE, Inc.

SYNDICATE, Inc., based near Nassau, The Bahamas, is the world's leading gasoline, aluminum and munitions distributor for a wide variety of peacekeeping and humanitarian activities. Wholly-owned SYNDICATE, Inc. subsidiary brands include the Elysian League, which designs, markets and distributes tank and missile materials, and Top Gear 2002, which continues to test the limits and boundaries of speed and motion. For more information about SYNDICATE, Inc., and its activities, contact Zed, Director of Strategic Planning.
  • Upvote 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

You, know. I tried really, really hard to not make this a thing once. But you folk in UPN can't seem to get over the amount of times your ass gets handed to you.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

You, know. I tried really, really hard to not make this a thing once. But you folk in UPN can't seem to get over the amount of times your ass gets handed to you.

Sadly passes a beer

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It was a year ago victor

I wasn't even in UPN at the time

Get over it

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

There is one reason why we kept in this cycle against The Syndicate. I will stay a cycle of constant warfare until we win.

2ro29mv.png

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

There is one reason why we kept in this cycle against The Syndicate. I will stay a cycle of constant warfare until we win.

:( but i just want to be friends

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS