Driving the money lenders out

Rache Olderen

Why not? If both sides weren't interested in war it was a way to reduce tensions and avert conflict, since a unilateral decom seemed rather risky in such a tense situation. Not every buildup ends with a war after all - their were several spikes in Syndisphere military in the last month that didn't result in things exploding, as well as numerous war scares back when Paracov was still a thing.

If the membership of The Syndicate had discovered that our government had shaken hands on that, we'd have probably gutted them even if it wasn't a trick.

Also, be more specific than "Syndisphere". The Syndicate itself was only ordered to buy anything beyond general peace requirements, like, 4 days ago.

Le1AjCa.png

Can confirm that we were only told to half-militarize (build soldiers now on top of your peacetime planes, that's it), and only 2-3 days before the war's onset. If the hypothesis was that a Syndisphere blitz was immediate and incoming... at any rate it probably wasn't going to include the Syndicate Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Can confirm that we were only told to half-militarize (build soldiers now on top of your peacetime planes, that's it), and only 2-3 days before the war's onset. If the hypothesis was that a Syndisphere blitz was immediate and incoming... at any rate it probably wasn't going to include the Syndicate Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You don't need max military to blitz if you are using a Max planes strategy

• Upvote 6

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

So we were supposed to decom everything for peace? Even past our peacetime builds?

What, were we expected to decom first too?

Sounds more and more like a bad deal the more you guys try to sell it.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Silly me. Didn't consider that you guys would be scared of our peacetime build  :P I guess there can never be a political solution/mutual military decommission because the Syndicate is considered by their opponents to be militarized and ready to strike even in times of peace.

Seriously, what do you reasonably want us to do?

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

So we were supposed to decom everything for peace? Even past our peacetime builds?

What, were we expected to decom first too?

Sounds more and more like a bad deal the more you guys try to sell it.

Probably if we stay on 0 military IQ will feel safe lol 

I mean seriously this is a stupid logic IQ is giving even they knew it, srsly you guys expect us to go below our peacetime build given you stay in defcon 1 or oh you thought we are going for blitz with 0 tank and 0 navy given the amount of damage ships does in this new mechanic. 

Like if you think it logically we are allies with BK and Zodiac by no mean we will attack them also nor will we attack Cornerstone (coz we are not CS ) so this keeps only NPO 

given NPO is lower tier only and we have probably 3-5 people below 10 city by no way we  can go for a war against NPO. 

So just tell the truth you were bored with the game  wanted to fight and just created all this false arming-decom drama to support your point of view truth is you guys as well know that there was no way syndi would have started this war we have 300 less member than you guys also we don't even have any numerical advantage apart from a bit in the top tier.  

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Silly me. Didn't consider that you guys would be scared of our peacetime build :P I guess there can never be a political solution/mutual military decommission because the Syndicate is considered by their opponents to be militarized and ready to strike even in times of peace.

Seriously, what do you reasonably want us to do?

Like dont use the maximum *war* build you used last major war?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This one is pretty sad. As far as I know the most noteworthy relations between CS and t$ have been several wars on the same side where they were considered de-facto allies, and then Treasure Island, where both made lots of money together. Is there a CB for this?

If t$ called on someone to attack Cornerstone, and you don't mind sharing the logs/proof (here or in private), I'll come to your defense.

Still waiting. C'mon guys! I'm ready to turn the tide.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Still waiting. C'mon guys! I'm ready to turn the tide.

Honestly, what are you trying to achieve here? I feel like you should know already by now what happened. It's all out in the open i've been told.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Honestly, what are you trying to achieve here? I feel like you should know already by now what happened. It's all out in the open i've been told.

Obviously I'm bitter because they didn't do it quickly enough for me to get a crack at you. <3

~ William S. Burroughs

I think 750m and 100k of each resource should be the right number for each of these guys.

We gotta see just how strong this new bloc is.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

Lmao reps, cute.

Your alliance was insistent on getting them from NPO last war.

And while Eumir was just being Eumir, and I'm not in the loop on the actual negotiations... As far as justifications for reps go, "Declaring a no CB war citing a nonexistent conspiracy supposedly headed by a person who made you billions of dongs a few months earlier" is one of the better ones I've heard. Jess should charge them 10% of what they made in reps on principle.

Unless they have that proof and are just waiting to spring it on us at the perfect moment.

~ William S. Burroughs

We had undisputed dominance of all levels that war, that can't be said at this point in time for the current war.

Edited by LeotheGreat

And while Eumir was just being Eumir, and I'm not in the loop on the actual negotiations... As far as justifications for reps go, "Declaring a no CB war citing a nonexistent conspiracy supposedly headed by a person who made you billions of dongs a few months earlier" is one of the better ones I've heard. Jess should charge them 10% of what they made in reps on principle.

Unless they have that proof and are just waiting to spring it on us at the perfect moment.

Forgot to add the treaty chess onto a third party.

Seriously though, can we just call this war Silent 2?

We had undisputed dominance of all levels that war, that can't be said at this point in time.

So your point is that reps are okay, but only if you're winning by a wide margin?

???

Your whole supposed reason for moving against your allies in Mensa/TKR/t$ since last war was trying to even out the game dynamic, wasn't it?

~ William S. Burroughs

So your point is that reps are okay, but only if you're winning by a wide margin?

???

Your whole supposed reason for moving against your allies in Mensa/TKR/t$ since last war was trying to even out the game dynamic, wasn't it?

Silent had all nations 300 score+ in NPO covered. We had started demilitarizing and rebuilding before war had even ended. Syndisphere lacks the logistical ability to pin our side down like BK did to NPO in Silent. I don't see how the second part is relevant to the conversation.

You and Sargun should date.

You should start helping out your alliance's FA. It would be a damn shame for you guys to end up like UPN.

By the end of this, one of you &#33;@#&#036;ers in InQ will lose a good chunk of your AA. It is tradition.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png