Driving the money lenders out

Rache Olderen

Not a few short months ago CS was shoulder to shoulder with those "money changers" enjoying the profits of TI. Apparently that wasn't worth as much as the 30 pieces of silver you took to betray them....

• Upvote 5

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

To be frank? You of all people should know how much t$ tried to avoid this conflict. No?

Yeah, you tried so hard that you refused to agree to our offer of mutual decom and peaceful de-escalation of tension.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III

Oh hey CS, let's talk. I was the first to bring up the idea of House Stark's involvement (and thus it could be inferred Spectrum at large) in the upcoming war however during those discussions, at no point were there discussions [1] to attack CS or any of your allies. The very extent of it was House Stark countering anyone that were to hit tS. And now unless you can provide proof from those three leaders of Spectrum that you claim can confirm we discussed attacking you [2], keep our name out of your mouth.

[1]de9215f8af7d7c7f128b6dcabd649bf4.png

[2]df169037fdebc3fd2308777634aa3198.png

I've tried to stay out of these DoW topics and managed to not post here for a few hours, but this I cannot resist.  It has nothing to do with ingame current events, nor will it be motivation for Alpha's position in the broader conflict.....but your DoW is also very offensive to me personally.

Like a lot of Sunday School teachers, many things are taught incorrectly.  And I'm not even talking about biblical accounts, generally accepted as truthful to those who believe, but the interpretation and application of those accounts/facts/etc.

Your DoW is offensive on many levels.  I know you will claim you are just RP'ing.  Similar to some kid RP'ing a Jihadist/Islam themed alliance, so are you to what you just did here.  It's okay to be of whatever faith you wish, but please try to at least understand your faith before you post DoW's like this one.

I much preferred NPO's to this one.  Let them lead you into the promised land.  ;)

Steve to be frank I don't care. I was going for a half-ass approach anyway, it fit in my mind with Syndicate's corporation theme. So save the preaching, especially to someone who goes to college with the goal of a degree in religion. Unless you are going to claim that you somehow possess higher knowledge than someone who actually studies their faith in an academic environment your words simply have no meaning.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Yeah, you tried so hard that you refused to agree to our offer of mutual decom and peaceful de-escalation of tension.

I'm sure you had your entire coalition behind your offer, right? They were all on the verge of shaking hands and resuming peace, no?

And what exactly were we even supposed to decom? A couple million soldiers?

All that's left after that is jets, and those are part of our peacetime builds.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Oh hey CS, let's talk. I was the first to bring up the idea of House Stark's involvement (and thus it could be inferred Spectrum at large) in the upcoming war however during those discussions, at no point were there discussions [1] to attack CS or any of your allies. The very extent of it was House Stark countering anyone that were to hit tS. And now unless you can provide proof from those three leaders of Spectrum that you claim can confirm we discussed attacking you [2], keep our name out of your mouth.

I'm sure back-stab coalition will provide the proofs to back up their allegations. They're honorable and all and never wanted war or anything like that. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Yes, we did. We cleared the offer through them before even making it.

Can confirm.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I'm not in t$. Did you actually decom, though? Was there anything in your posture that made that offer seem like anything other than an attempt at a sucker punch? Or did you just make it so that you could say you did?

Also, that particular comment was directed at Aerys.

Steve to be frank I don't care. I was going for a half-ass approach anyway

This is already in my running for my favorite comment of this war. Kinda captures the entire thing, imo. 

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I love how you have no shame for back stabbing allies. So blatant and no class whatsover.

Good luck in the war.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

And what? We were supposed to decom even our peacetime builds to get you guys to decom full specs?

No wonder it wasn't accepted.

Thanks for at least stabbing us in the front, I guess?

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I'm aware of the decom offer. I don't think it was taken particularly seriously, given the leaks they had at the time.

To be frank? You of all people should know how much t$ tried to avoid this conflict. No?

In any case I'm serious about that offer. If you get me proof, I'll declare on t$ to defend Cornerstone, because they'll have lied to me, and I hate that. And I'll be mad enough to keep that proof to myself (if it hasn't leaked yet, and does after you show me, you'll know it was me and can roll the Hell out of me, no?).

That military decommission offer was a serious one. A lot of things happened before that (Rose/CS tensions, VE coup) which led to militarization. And I'm aware that t$ initially tried to de-escalate the tensions initially, but the info that was shared made us think somehow it's changed (may be our offer for demilitarization made us look vulnerable?)

I'm neither the one who shared the info originally nor the one who communicated the shared info later on (I was asked not to share it either), so I'm sorry I can't share it with you, but if necessary, the concerned people will share it with you Manthrax (publicly or privately).

EDIT: The war shouldn't really be looked as a backstab though, it's just a war, let's fight, move on and build our nations later.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 1

Is this true?  CS is literally basing this reaction from this?  Hahahaha....

• Downvote 1

I'm aware of the decom offer. I don't think it was taken particularly seriously, given the leaks they had at the time.

lol Is there ever a conflict that tS "doesn't try to avoid?"
  • Upvote 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

lol Is there ever a conflict that tS "doesn't try to avoid?"

No, and all hail the snake for that too because we got to steamroll dat ass so many times I am still surprised a lot of you guys still play.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

Steve to be frank I don't care. I was going for a half-ass approach anyway, it fit in my mind with Syndicate's corporation theme. So save the preaching, especially to someone who goes to college with the goal of a degree in religion. Unless you are going to claim that you somehow possess higher knowledge than someone who actually studies their faith in an academic environment your words simply have no meaning.

Elitism at it's finest. 

You put to shame all those who go to post-secondary school. 

The war shouldn't really be looked as a backstab though, it's just a war, let's fight, move on and build our nations later.

We get it. Betraying your long standing friends wasn't personal. It was just business for you

C0r3Fye.png

We get it. Betraying your long standing friends wasn't personal. It was just business for you

Simply calling it a betrayal because it doesn't suite you doesn't mean anything. All people do on forums is to spin things and make them look favourable for themselves, I mean I was on your side so far, it's not like I'm unaware of how comments come here.

Say if we were asking for a demilitarization, wait for your side to demilitarize and then attack, that will be a betrayal of trust really. But regarding this war, your side was expecting a war long before we even responded. When Inquisition was formed, your side took it as a threat and were building up your military (but we didn't respond though), so why were you building up back then? (This is not TKR's first militarization) Even now, Inquisition alliances didn't decide we want to fight, it's just a reaction to a few events.

When we asked to demilitarize mutually, what was the reason to plan an attack side by side? How would you respond if you were in a situation where you ask for demiliarization, then get leaks saying a few alliances are preparing to attack you? This is not the first leak though. We got several rumours, even from Rose/Pantheon nations that they were planning to attack CS (over a raid issue). That speaks volumes about what the intentions are.

Probably no matter what I say, what people believe comes from their alliance affiliation, so I don't expect you to agree to anything. But I don't want such comments to be passed without a reply

• Upvote 1

tS getting clapped tho !@#$ you mean.

I was specifically referring to Kelson and I, we've fought each other in at least two previous wars and it never went well for him. This time around seems to be no different.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg