Driving the money lenders out

Rache Olderen

crusading is KT's thing, valid CB

• Players Online: 535 

Damn ppl so serious and we about to start WW3 in the real world why we gotta be so  violent here?

• Upvote 3

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Shut it down, they know!

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Let's Dance together CS

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Polaris

NPO

Acadia

Cornerstone

Black Nights

Cerberus

Seven Kingdom

Lord A-aron

UPN

Zodiac

vs

Syndicate

Rose

Mensa

Guardian

TKR

2390302738567ddd0b3649642842c8c9b0c61a65

I swear I read that once and saw Cerberus and then I read it again and didn't see them. I think my eyes are finally failing.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Polaris

NPO

Acadia

Cornerstone

Black Nights

Cerberus

Seven Kingdom

Lord A-aron

UPN

Zodiac

vs

Syndicate

Rose

Mensa

Guardian

TKR

Oh wow, an unbalanced war. Imagine the game having one of those.

On a slightly more serious note, I would hope that more alliances are actually going to join.

Edited by Luke the 13th
  • Upvote 4

Pizza

Congrats on finally getting to war.

t In hoc signo vinces t

Edited by zigbigadorlou
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Oh wow, an unbalanced war. Imagine the game having one of those.

On a slightly more serious note, I would hope that more alliances are actually going to join.

Joined the good guys: The Commonwealth, Pantheon, The Coalition

Joined the good guys and Lord A-aron: Ironborn

Hey guys not sure if you are aware. But TKR is under attack. Are you guys going to hit Cerberus? 

We have more treaties with Inquisition unfortunately. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

-removed by Alex for rulebreaking imagery-

Oh sweet, some straight up antisemitic propaganda to differentiate you from all the borderline nazis on this site.

I'd report you but the mods are !@#$ing useless.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys not sure if you are aware. But TKR is under attack. Are you guys going to hit Cerberus? 

Though TFP attacked us. Will TKR hit them? :P

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

Though TFP attacked us. Will TKR hit them? :P

TFP oA'd with Guardian, our treaty with CS in non-chaining. Thus it is now optional.

So how about Cerberus?

Edited by Simple Smith
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

0xI6akn.png

Investor Contact:
Chaunce

Media Contact:
Zed

SYNDICATE, INC ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO CORNERSTONE

NASSAU, Bahamas, 2017-04-13: SYNDICATE, Inc. (NYSE:SCC) recognizes the hostilities between it and Cornerstone (NYSE:CS). SYNDICATE Director of Strategic Planning Zed made the following statement in response to the memo posted earlier.

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

About SYNDICATE, Inc.

SYNDICATE, Inc., based near Nassau, The Bahamas, is the world's leading gasoline, aluminum and munitions distributor for a wide variety of peacekeeping and humanitarian activities. Wholly-owned SYNDICATE, Inc. subsidiary brands include the Elysian League, which designs, markets and distributes tank and missile materials, and Top Gear 2002, which continues to test the limits and boundaries of speed and motion. For more information about SYNDICATE, Inc., and its activities, contact Zed, Director of Strategic Planning.

• Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.