whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

@ LPS........like Aristodemus said......he's new.......he hasn't gotten to know you, or see all your little hide and go seek adventures like all of us old timers.

Oh trust me, I've seen more than enough to believe that he's a pixel-hugger. Just kind of annoyed at him acting as if he doesn't know why we think what we do. >.>

• Upvote 1

Oh trust me, I've seen more than enough to believe that he's a pixel-hugger. Just kind of annoyed at him acting as if he doesn't know why we think what we do. >.>

2 big ass thumbs up for the new guy!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Let's call this for what it is: exploiting a game mechanic.  Just because it wasn't prohibited or acted on by the Admin doesn't make the use of VM in the way LPS did anything less than an exploit.

So, no, I don't feel bad.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

Samwise, I didn't realise you were a drug dealer!

I have no idea what you're talking about.  :mellow:

But let me know if you're looking for some Old Toby. Straight outta tha South Farthing!

a5JwkCY.gif

• Upvote 4

You do seem like a great guy, LPS. I'm pretty sure CS is begging you not to delete so you can keep being their tax farm a good alliance member and fight wars, as you've always done.

Cornerstone's tax rate is 4% at its highest, generally 0% during war. While LPS would be the biggest contributor to that tax pool of any nation, there are generally enough contributors that his nation's contribution isn't make or break. We genuinely like LPS and that's why we want him to stay. If you actually got to know the guy instead of insulting him constantly you'd see why we liked having him.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 1

I've no idea who she is nor do I care. All I know is she came up more often on a quick search with her abuse

giphy.gif

when you call joke posts like "les paul supreme best fighter" "abuse" you're belittling actual abuse. stop.

doubtless there were many others such as yourself would also have been worthy.

pls find a post in which i made fun of you prior to your deletion (you won't because there isn't one)

I didn't even know this thread existed at the time.

#surejan

In terms of quitting, nothing I say or do will change any of your minds (do you really think me fighting would change it? I did last war and the lies still stayed. If I were to allow myself to be rolled as many of you wished then these lies would still be around as well with the added boasting of how you took me down (honestly not a hard feat to accomplish if you have the numbers on hand). You seem to have created an image of what you think I'm like and stigmatized me so much over the last few months that you actually believe your own lies. Unfortunately I haven't been around to defend myself until now due to RL. I see no reason to continue putting up with this abuse. This community has turned pretty sick and toxic. I wish no part of it.

bye!!!! "Forum accounts posting with no matching nation will be banned."
Edited by Katie

dx8jLp8.gif

From: Rache Olderen Date: 05/07/2017 Sunday 6:35 am It is with deep sadness that I must report that Les Paul Supreme has deleted his nation Scotland. LPS was one of the founding members of our alliance, serving in the founding triumvirate and served a long time as one of our senators. He was, sometimes, the #1 nation in this game. His presence will be missed. But why did he leave? That we can place on the enemy's shoulders. LPS is going to medical school to be a doctor so he frequently did not have the time to participate in this games and wars. The enemy focused their hate on him thanks to that. They created forum threads explicitly made to attack him. They called him out repeatedly and insulted him over putting his dream to be a doctor first over a game like this. They said that even if this war ends that they will hit him and destroy him for putting his real life first. They hate him for having dreams and goals in life. They want anyone who does not play the game how they want it played destroyed as they have done in the past.

(This is my favorite moment, take a look at who created threads and the majority of people who "insulted" LPS - then come back and read this message again)

Edited by Buorhann

From: Rache Olderen Date: 05/07/2017 Sunday 6:35 am It is with deep sadness that I must report that Les Paul Supreme has deleted his nation Scotland. LPS was one of the founding members of our alliance, serving in the founding triumvirate and served a long time as one of our senators. He was, sometimes, the #1 nation in this game. His presence will be missed. But why did he leave? That we can place on the enemy's shoulders. LPS is going to medical school to be a doctor so he frequently did not have the time to participate in this games and wars. The enemy focused their hate on him thanks to that. They created forum threads explicitly made to attack him. They called him out repeatedly and insulted him over putting his dream to be a doctor first over a game like this. They said that even if this war ends that they will hit him and destroy him for putting his real life first. They hate him for having dreams and goals in life. They want anyone who does not play the game how they want it played destroyed as they have done in the past.

(This is my favorite moment, take a look at who created threads and the majority of people who "insulted" LPS - then come back and read this message again)

Seriously when did Cornerstone go totally insane?

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

One of the reasons he finally quit was cause he got called out on his bs when he threatened legal action against a teenager for being sassy and sarcastic.

PS, that teenager is in ckd and as far as I know, ckd was on your side, however briefly.

• Upvote 1

lel topkek

From: Rache Olderen Date: 05/07/2017 Sunday 6:35 am It is with deep sadness that I must report that Les Paul Supreme has deleted his nation Scotland. LPS was one of the founding members of our alliance, serving in the founding triumvirate and served a long time as one of our senators. He was, sometimes, the #1 nation in this game. His presence will be missed. But why did he leave? That we can place on the enemy's shoulders. LPS is going to medical school to be a doctor so he frequently did not have the time to participate in this games and wars. The enemy focused their hate on him thanks to that. They created forum threads explicitly made to attack him. They called him out repeatedly and insulted him over putting his dream to be a doctor first over a game like this. They said that even if this war ends that they will hit him and destroy him for putting his real life first. They hate him for having dreams and goals in life. They want anyone who does not play the game how they want it played destroyed as they have done in the past.[/size]

(This is my favorite moment, take a look at who created threads and the majority of people who "insulted" LPS - then come back and read this message again)[/size]

Weak!

Time to roll out full psychological warfare.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate