whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

Im not twisting your words im trying to put them into context

So you were willing and wanting and eager to fight a group of people with your friends and allies for reasons you weren't aware of and thats ok; but when a group of people want to fight you its an evil populist system. But (un?) fortunately for you an illness came over you that didn't allow you to get out of bed at all.

You must have a really good bladder or really stinky bedsheets

Im not twisting your words im trying to put them into context

So you were willing and wanting and eager to fight a group of people with your friends and allies for reasons you weren't aware of and thats ok; but when a group of people want to fight you its an evil populist system. But (un?) fortunately for you an illness came over you that didn't allow you to get out of bed at all.

You must have a really good bladder or really stinky bedsheets

Well you must be superhuman if you never fall sick :)  You must be a fool if you think what you're posting.

I prefer not to fight without a good reason but at least the reason I had heard seemed just.  That said I was willing to help out my alliance in whatever way was deemed best.  In terms of people attacking me, I can understand their reasoning for wanting to.  I was the largest nation in the game, of course people are going to target me.  What gets me though it the reasons aren't so much that but based around lies which have been fabricated by yourself and others.

Well you must be superhuman if you never fall sick :)  You must be a fool if you think what you're posting.

ive fallen ill plenty of times. if mustering up the strength to check my email and hit a bookmarked website makes me superhuman well hey call me superhuman.

im sorry im so foolish though. im simply just trying to understand. i know im nowhere near as smart as you so please use simple words.

so when you say things like

They were given instructions to do what they wanted in terms of fighting or vacation mode with my personal preference being to fight

and

There is my reply, I'm not going to apologize for having a life outside of this game and equally I've not once lied about my reasons for entering peace mode.  A few of these times I've asked my alliance leadership for their advice as I was happy to help out in spirit even if I wasn't able to log in every day but was ordered not to so that I could help more with rebuilding afterwards.  If any of you still have a problem with what I've done then you have some serious issues which you might wish to think about addressing.

and

I did fall pretty ill during the end of my exams (ended up losing around 7kg over a couple days) which lead to me not really able to do much at all besides resting in bed

what exactly did you mean? could you please in very simple terms tell me why you are in vacation mode this latest instance. the instance now. because you say you wanted to fight and dont care about your infra. you say you were so sick and gave your account to a friend with instructions to have a 'preference' to fight. and you say your alliance ordered you to go into vacation mode to help with the rebuild

so please - in very simple terms - could you please tell me how we are wrong in interpreting your last vacation mode instance as you wanted to avoid damage and nothing more. you say you wanted to fight. you say you told a friend to fight. and yet you are in vacation mode because your alliance told you to not take damage and help with the rebuild. i fail to see how we are wrong for calling you a war dodger in this very last instance of vacation mode.

again , and please answer just this one question and remove your history of vacation mode out of your answer - this is limited to JUST this latest instance  - how are we wrong to call your latest renewal of vacation mode nothing more than you trying to avoid damage. why are you in vacation mode right now

because if i am to take you at your word - that is really the only explanation - because that is what you said.

i know i asked the same question three times. i just really wanted to drive home the question of what i request you answer

Edited by seabasstion

again , and please answer just this one question and remove your history of vacation mode out of your answer - this is limited to JUST this latest instance  - how are we wrong to call your latest renewal of vacation mode nothing more than you trying to avoid damage. why are you in vacation mode right now

But his nation doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Well congrats you guys pushed an active player out of the game. I am not going to pretend I agree with his war choices, but still it's kinda shitty.

Not really. He said it himself 100x he's very busy and not really active. He would have been in vm for a month. He was taking himself out

• Upvote 3

Look at any form of populist system which has ever existed.  An enemy/target is created for the masses to turn against.  Does this mean that the target is wrong just because the majority act against them?  That is a very dangerous thought process.

Yes, LPS -- us making fun of you is exactly like the Holocaust.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Uhh... Syrup, where did the Holocaust come in again?

Les Paul asked when an enemy/target for the population to attack was ever a good idea. That's kind of what Jews in Nazi Germany were, granted he could've used other examples. (Duterte/the Philippine population on drug traffickers comes to mind.)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Favorite moment: deletion before he was going to be rolled

after trying to get only the young girl in trouble (even tho many other people were joking about his vm), of course

dx8jLp8.gif

Well congrats you guys pushed an active player out of the game. I am not going to pretend I agree with his war choices, but still it's kinda shitty.

>active

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

teasing someone for using vm to avoid war = pushing an active player out of the game? and like... active in what sense?

Member Since 24 Feb 2015

Active Posts 53

he didn't help his alliance during wars and if he quit over this he can't have been that attached to his alliance mates. how was he an active player? regular log ins to purchase more infrastructure?

dx8jLp8.gif

Not gonna lie, it's a pretty bad state of affairs when you literally hound a player out of the game .

teasing someone for using vm to avoid war = pushing an active player out of the game?

o.k.

Edited by Katie

dx8jLp8.gif