whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

Worth noting that I did try to take part in the last two wars when it wasn't during exam period. I fought as much as I could during the last war and tried to fight during the one prior to that but there were no nations in range...

@Tywin, you were one of those I fought during the last war so you should be well aware that I can find the time when RL pressures are low. I will however not put a game above exams.

Why not? #nodedication. PNW>RL

The only way to prove you aren't a pixel hugging whore is when your VM is up, declare on some folks and have fun. And fighting on papers please really impressed folks, considering it was only half the game vs test and those other guys. But now the odds are stacked against you, and people are tired of VM abuse, which happens every time a war comes for you. Now, you may be a doctor and a lawyer and a fine gentleman, but you have the time to post an essay, you have time to fight. 5 minutes a day at update is all you need to do to do some serious damage on folks.

Best thing to do is fight or keep quiet

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Why me tho lmao, I've probably made fun of him 1/10th as much as, well, probably everyone else in the game

If it even can be considered making fun of him. But eh, I'm probably wrong. It's obviously extremely malicious harassment and I'm gonna be spending the night in a federal prison cell in no time :P

Don't worry, even if you lose the defamation suit, it's not criminal so you shouldn't be seeing any jail time. 

• Upvote 1

Les Paul Supreme, when do you think you'll have free time again? Now that you've proved everything you said this time is true, when will you have the free time to fight for your alliance?

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

There is my reply, I'm not going to apologize for having a life outside of this game and equally I've not once lied about my reasons for entering peace mode.  A few of these times I've asked my alliance leadership for their advice as I was happy to help out in spirit even if I wasn't able to log in every day but was ordered not to so that I could help more with rebuilding afterwards.  If any of you still have a problem with what I've done then you have some serious issues which you might wish to think about addressing.

ok i think we can all agree to reach some form of middle ground. lets just chalk it up that you're a busy guy thats had a lot of bad luck in terms of timing the first 5 times you went to vacation mode and only went to coward mode once this last time. 

deal?

and eesh for someone that supposedly doesnt care about their infra/nation/game you sure seem to go to great lengths to try and protect/explain it

This incident

explosion-animation.gif

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Les Paul Supreme, when do you think you'll have free time again? Now that you've proved everything you said this time is true, when will you have the free time to fight for your alliance?

Soon. He has a backlog of stuff now from the time he had to spend proving that he was busy that will make him busy for the foreseeable future.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Why me tho lmao, I've probably made fun of him 1/10th as much as, well, probably everyone else in the game

If it even can be considered making fun of him. But eh, I'm probably wrong. It's obviously extremely malicious harassment and I'm gonna be spending the night in a federal prison cell in no time :P

More the point that I was sick and fed up of all of those who have been acting in this way and your name came up a lot in the more recent posts.  I know nothing about you besides how you've been acting but based on those you've come across as fairly toxic.  It really says something about how far this community has fallen that people gang up against an individual they don't know in the slightest to rip into purely for their own amusement.  I'm sickened by the lot of you.

@Thalmor, Probably never, things will only be getting busier from here on out.  I've been putting off quitting as I still have some good friends in this game but if doing so is causing them problems I'll just quit.

@seabasstion, Pretty much on the ball, however this last time wasn't really my will.  I ended up getting a bad fever during the end of exam week and as such had a friend keep a look on my account until I was well again.  They were given instructions to do what they wanted in terms of fighting or vacation mode with my personal preference being to fight (however I also understood that it wasn't really fair asking somebody else to do so for me if they didn't have the time given I knew there was a coalition of people ready to try and ZI me as soon as I left).  I have no proof to back this up as I can not think of any that you would accept.

In terms of having time, I do have a bit more time now that exams are over (although I've still got work to do).  In the past I have let these accusations go largely unaddressed as I've been too busy and lacked the motivation to deal with them but clearly this was a mistake as they have grown out of proportion to how they started with little to substantiate them.  In terms of why I'm defending them now, its more that I'm just sick of the constant slander than anything else.  I wasn't even aware of this thread's existance until today, almost a month after it was created.

Edited by Les Paul Supreme

More the point that I was sick and fed up of all of those who have been acting in this way and your name came up a lot in the more recent posts. I know nothing about you besides how you've been acting but based on those you've come across as fairly toxic. It really says something about how far this community has fallen that people gang up against an individual they don't know in the slightest to rip into purely for their own amusement. I'm sickened by the lot of you.

@Probably never, things will only be getting busier from here on out. I've been putting off quitting as I still have some good friends in this game but if doing so is causing them problems I'll just quit.

If only there was some kind of virtual system designed to allow you to express a cathartic release of rage during this conflict.

Edit: Seriously though, don't delete. You'll regret it. Speaking from experience, it's better to get rolled every once in a while than to just throw away years of nation building.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

It really says something about how far this community has fallen that people gang up against an individual they don't know in the slightest to rip into purely for their own amusement.  I'm sickened by the lot of you.

What's up with CS members in VM being sick by the community and then threatening to quit? Restius was pretty much the same way earlier in this thread (IE., in VM, CS member, 'sickened' by the community and then saying he's going to quit).

new_forum_sig_2.png

What's up with CS members in VM being sick by the community and then threatening to quit? Restius was pretty much the same way earlier in this thread (IE., in VM, CS member, 'sickened' by the community and then saying he's going to quit).

Maybe it says more about what the community has become than it says about CS members.  I've not spoken with Restius or read through most of this thread so I can't say.

Maybe it says more about what the community has become than it says about CS members.  I've not spoken with Restius or read through most of this thread so I can't say.

pFV2z8O.jpg

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

pFV2z8O.jpg

Look at any form of populist system which has ever existed.  An enemy/target is created for the masses to turn against.  Does this mean that the target is wrong just because the majority act against them?  That is a very dangerous thought process.

I think I personally remember CS gov stating that LPS wanted to fight this war. Before VM was even talked about. I believe he is a busy person who couldn't be active during the first few rounds. Why fight when you know you cant be active.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Heres a question... What do you do when you're sick? I don't think getting ill is the appropriate time to start doing explorations and moving houses so what could possibly take so much of your time when you're sick that you were prevented from accessing a casual browser based game?

Also weren't you ordered to vm by your gov? Or is there a third excuse you've yet to inform us lowlives that can't understand your pure ways

Look at any form of populist system which has ever existed. An enemy/target is created for the masses to turn against. Does this mean that the target is wrong just because the majority act against them? That is a very dangerous thought process.

You yourself said you wanted to fight. And this was an aggressive war by your alliance. Does your dangerous thought process not apply to you? You're judging others for wanting to fight you... But apparently it's ok for you to want to fight someone? Hmm

No, you're just twisting my words as usual, you seem to have a skill for it :)  Try looking at the dates where I gave the reasons rather than making false statement such as this.  I did fall pretty ill during the end of my exams (ended up losing around 7kg over a couple days) which lead to me not really able to do much at all besides resting in bed.  This included checking up on an online game, its pretty hard to do anything when you're badly ill (I'm still recovering a bit from it now).  

In terms of my alliance, I've no idea on what happened or why we attacked besides a couple alliance explanation messages.  I haven't kept up with what's happening internationally for a long time now.  Your logic doesn't flow at all as the post I was replying to had nothing to do with fighting.

Edited by Les Paul Supreme